HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Speculation: Trade / Roster Speculation Thread XXXII: To Smurf or not to Smurf (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1617709)

Boom Boom Geoffrion* 03-05-2014 12:49 PM

Trade / Roster Speculation Thread XXXII: To Smurf or not to Smurf
 
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1#post81093399

Continue

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/19/101...045317938d.jpg

Lip 03-05-2014 12:50 PM

Interesting hour to come...for sure

Bleed Ranger Blue 03-05-2014 12:52 PM

I have to run to a meeting. Hope the Rangers trade all their picks through 2020 for a

#1 Center
Play making defenseman
Power forward LW

by the time Im back.

BarbaraAlphanse 03-05-2014 12:53 PM

Predictions time: Vanek, Moulson, Kesler, Camalleri

Vanek - Sharks
Moulson - Ducks
Camalleri - Penguins
Kesler - Stays at Vanc.

BarbaraAlphanse 03-05-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue (Post 81094555)
I have to run to a meeting. Hope the Rangers trade all their picks through 2020 for a

#1 Center
Play making defenseman
Power forward LW

by the time Im back.

My sources tell me it's through 2025.

Boom Boom Geoffrion* 03-05-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue (Post 81094555)
I have to run to a meeting. Hope the Rangers trade all their picks through 2020 for a

#1 Center
Play making defenseman
Power forward LW

by the time Im back.

We're going to acquire:

Vanek, Spezza, and Kesler by 3pm.

Vanek-Spezza-Nash
Kreider-Kesler-MZA
Hagelin-Stepan-Fast
4thlinelulz

We'd still be 1 piece away, though. Should kick the tires on Moulson after all this.

Trxjw 03-05-2014 12:54 PM

Ruutu to the Devils. :laugh:

BarbaraAlphanse 03-05-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trxjw (Post 81095337)
Ruutu to the Devils. :laugh:

Do we play them again?

Jackpot 03-05-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rust Heisenberg (Post 81095119)
Predictions time: Vanek, Moulson, Kesler, Camalleri

Vanek - Sharks
Moulson - Ducks
Camalleri - Penguins
Kesler - Stays at Vanc.

Hard to say, considering our moves, I wouldn't rule us out on Kesler should Vancouver consider a deal for Stepan or Miller, along with another prospect. With this move for MSL, I think Sather's all in..

Raymones 03-05-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trxjw (Post 81095337)
Ruutu to the Devils. :laugh:

What??? Why would they do that? Probably one of the worst contracts out there..

BarbaraAlphanse 03-05-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackpot (Post 81096053)
Hard to say, considering our moves, I wouldn't rule us out on Kesler should Vancouver consider a deal for Stepan or Miller, along with another prospect. With this move for MSL, I think Sather's all in..

I don't think either is in. Sather is the most protective of the prospects that are on the cusp of breaking out.

I'd think Hagelin would have to be at the forefront of a trade.

Something like Hagelin, Stralman, and Kristo. That's all I can see Sather offering.

Dagoon44 03-05-2014 01:01 PM

We get smaller and Devils keep getting slower and bigger lol wow weird yr

ThisYearsModel 03-05-2014 01:01 PM

Rutuu is terrible. WTG Lou!

Mithrandir 03-05-2014 01:03 PM

Wonder if we're done or Glen is gonna tinker and make a small move. What is Garth Snow doing though? Guy needs to be fired. I feel for Isles fans.

sexton11 03-05-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SERE 24 (Post 81097629)
Wonder if we're done or Glen is gonna tinker and make a small move. What is Garth Snow doing though? Guy needs to be fired. I feel for Isles fans.

I feel like its all about ready to burst

Trxjw 03-05-2014 01:05 PM

Pens seem to have increased their activity around Moulson and Vanek from what I've heard.

Vitto79 03-05-2014 01:07 PM

So July 1st Cally is going to be rumoured back to NYR for sure:laugh:

BarbaraAlphanse 03-05-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitto79 (Post 81098277)
So July 1st Cally is going to be rumoured back to NYR for sure:laugh:

Doubt it. He'll either resign with TB or go to Buff. Family guy. Buff also most $$. They're on the upswing. Need a captain.

Look for him to get 7 x 6 there.

BrooklynRangersFan 03-05-2014 01:10 PM

Quote:

Rangers, like so many, looking to add D but doesn't appear as if there's anyone to their liking available for right price...
-Brooks

I find this confusing. Unless we'd be sending D the other way in the deal?

shoves 03-05-2014 01:10 PM

Cally on TSN now

SingnBluesOnBroadway 03-05-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan (Post 81098939)
-Brooks

I find this confusing. Unless we'd be sending D the other way in the deal?

Makes perfect sense, address a situation that doesn't need addressing.

Gardner McKay 03-05-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trxjw (Post 81095337)
Ruutu to the Devils. :laugh:

And they added a conditional 3rd. Wow.

shoves 03-05-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan (Post 81098939)
-Brooks

I find this confusing. Unless we'd be sending D the other way in the deal?

I agree. D is not our problem. I dont see any point in mixing up the D we have now. Why would we even mention D?

hagsfan924 03-05-2014 01:14 PM

Moore or Stralman + Dorsett for Vatanen?

If Rangers land Vatanen before 3, all I can say is wow Booomer

I Eat Crow 03-05-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway (Post 81099201)
Makes perfect sense, address a situation that doesn't need addressing.

I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't be opposed to a veteran rental for the bottom pair to bump John Moore. Moore in the playoffs scares me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.