HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Chicago Blackhawks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Post Game Talk: Game 68: MSH3K | Mar. 16, 2014 | Hawks beat Wings 4-1 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1625487)

Trance Kuja 03-16-2014 01:48 PM

Game 68: MSH3K | Mar. 16, 2014 | Hawks beat Wings 4-1
 
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/api/ent...759112/640/320

In the not-too-distant future
Next Sunday A.D.
There was a guy named Joel,
Not too different from you or me.
He worked at United Center,
Just another face in a dress suit.
He did a good job coaching the place
But his bosses didn't like him
So they shot him into space

We'll send him horrible players,
The worst we can find (la-la-la),
He'll have to go and coach them all,
And we'll monitor his mind (la-la-la).
Now keep in mind Joel can't control
Where the Brookbanks and Handzuses begin or end (la-la-la)
Because he used those special parts
To make his awesome mustache

If you're wondering how he wins and loses
and other hockey facts (la-la-la),
Then repeat to yourself, "It's just a game,
I should really just relax
For Mystery Science Hawks 3000!"

:wings

Nyquist - Legwand - Franzen
Abdelkader - Sheahan - Tatar
Pulkinnen - Glendening - Alfredsson
Miller - Emmerton - Tootoo

Kronwall - Ericsson
Quincey - DeKeyser
Smith - Lashoff
Howard


:hawks

Versteeg - Toews - Hossa
Bickell - Handzus - Kane
Sharp - Shaw - Saad
Bollig - Kruger - Smith

Keith - Seabrook
Oduya - Hjalmarsson
Leddy - Brookbank
Crawford


http://i.imgur.com/LGvUZfb.gif


http://i57.tinypic.com/2duz51v.jpg

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...d46ao1_400.gifhttp://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...d46ao3_400.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/281...t-stinks-o.gif
Let's Go Hawks!






Yes, I realize I said I wouldn't make another this season.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...52/742/989.gif

Big McLargehuge 03-16-2014 02:00 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...53/538/64b.gif

Beef Invictus 03-16-2014 02:06 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...hae0o1_400.gif

hawksfan50 03-16-2014 02:46 PM

Team Lethargic probably has not got the message from Q yet...so probably another fail. I guess we will know quickly whether or not they care about this game if CC gives up 2 goals within his first 5 to 10 shots faced.. IF he has not it means the team probably ichecking hard and hunting puck a lot better..but if it goes bad fast... then Full Funkfest is on..

No Fun Shogun 03-16-2014 02:51 PM

Glad to see TK making GDTs again.

And, even though I do hate the Packers....


Madhouse Mafia 03-16-2014 03:22 PM

Jeez.. Look at that Red Wings line-up.. Who are those guys?! This ain't your daddy's Wings. Amazing how depleted they are save for a few guys like Franzen, Kronwall and Howard..

ndgt10 03-16-2014 03:59 PM

Not a meaningful game guys. Loss is perfectly acceptable.

IU Hawks fan 03-16-2014 04:01 PM

Thread has pink

http://i.imgur.com/zYxx9Z8.gif

SLarmer28 03-16-2014 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trance Kuja (Post 81760997)
:hawks

Versteeg - Toews - Hossa
Bickell - Handzus - Kane
Sharp - Shaw - Saad
Bollig - Kruger - Smith

Keith - Seabrook
Oduya - Hjalmarsson
Leddy - Brookbank
Crawford

Those first three lines look awful.

Meanwhile, Country Club Q's pet Handzus is still in the lineup. :banghead:

CourtneyDagger50 03-16-2014 05:45 PM

I love how whenever Regin scores a goal, he is benched for a few games.
And this makes sense because.......? Oy.

BobbyJet 03-16-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawksfan50 (Post 81765775)
Team Lethargic probably has not got the message from Q yet...so probably another fail. I guess we will know quickly whether or not they care about this game if CC gives up 2 goals within his first 5 to 10 shots faced.. IF he has not it means the team probably ichecking hard and hunting puck a lot better..but if it goes bad fast... then Full Funkfest is on..

Yeah, but look at all those impressive offensive stats in the GDT. :sarcasm:

Hawks gotta get out of their funk soon .... very soon. Seems the only consistent aspect of the Hawks in the past 4 year is: as Keith goes the Hawks go. I reckon if he plays like he can, this team will turn things around.

Atomic Punk 03-16-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtneyDagger50 (Post 81780579)
I love how whenever Regin scores a goal, he is benched for a few games.
And this makes sense because.......? Oy.

Good question. But who do you sit? Zus is in for PK. Bickell needs to get his ass rolling. Versteeg maybe but he is not playing that poor to bench.

Love the turtle gif by the way……...

CourtneyDagger50 03-16-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flapjacks (Post 81782445)
Good question. But who do you sit? Zus is in for PK. Bickell needs to get his ass rolling. Versteeg maybe but he is not playing that poor to bench.

Love the turtle gif by the way……...


Just sit Zus. They have Hossa back. He can play on the PK, you don't need 3 centers on the PK with Kruger and Toews ahead of him. Maybe it is good to have a back up for faceoffs, but I would rather have some more goals.
Can't win if you can't score.

GGGHawks18 03-16-2014 06:30 PM

This game on any Chicago area channel? I don't have NBC Sports network at school....

No Fun Shogun 03-16-2014 06:33 PM

Nope, NBCSN has the rights.

MTP 03-16-2014 06:34 PM

No reason to lose this one tonight. 5-1 Hawks.

Just ****ing win.

CourtneyDagger50 03-16-2014 06:40 PM

3 points behind the Avs now.
9 behind St Louis
:laugh:
Sad, just... sad.

ModryJazyk 03-16-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtneyDagger50 (Post 81782737)

Just sit Zus. They have Hossa back. He can play on the PK, you don't need 3 centers on the PK with Kruger and Toews ahead of him. Maybe it is good to have a back up for faceoffs, but I would rather have some more goals.
Can't win if you can't score.

Handzus (together with Kruger) played about 50% of Hawks total SH ice-time.(Second PK unit Toews+Hossa is about 30%).While Handzus (1M$) is almost useless as 2C, he played solid role in Hawks 6% PK% increase during last months.I doubt Q would break [16+26] pairing after they finally built some good chemistry and return back to Oct-Nov experiments.

Konnan511 03-16-2014 06:41 PM

Please be gentle on us.

No Fun Shogun 03-16-2014 06:42 PM

Big chance by Kruger.

Trance Kuja 03-16-2014 06:42 PM

I would have bet money on Kruger not scoring there.

IU Hawks fan 03-16-2014 06:43 PM

De-TROIT SUCKS!!

HawksFan74 03-16-2014 06:43 PM

Airmail Kruger

monochrome 03-16-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnan511 (Post 81784511)
Please be gentle on us.

You clearly have no idea.

Also that Kruger chance was terrible

No Fun Shogun 03-16-2014 06:51 PM

Penalty killed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.