HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Great pic of the Devils fearless leader (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=16264)

swflyers8* 10-02-2003 08:05 AM

Great pic of the Devils fearless leader

http://www.theninhotline.net/whitech...sboardavat.jpg

Teezax 10-02-2003 08:15 AM

Excellent Job swflyers8, way to make us Flyers' faithful proud.
:handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

swflyers8* 10-02-2003 09:35 AM

I didn't make the avatar. I found at a Devils site. A Flyers fan posted it. They didn't like it too much. :lol: If anyone can make that into an avatar, I'd greatly appreciate it.

blah 10-02-2003 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
If you post anything else on our boards like that you will be banned, I'l make sure of it.

lol

Dr Love 10-02-2003 10:54 AM

Quote:

If you post anything else on our boards like that you will be banned, I'l make sure of it.

Relax man, it's just a joke. No need to get all worked up about it.

swflyers8* 10-02-2003 10:59 AM

Did you know that in order to become a Devils fan you have to have your funny bone removed? Yeah, it seems that no Devils fan is allowed to have comedy in his/her life. A shame, just a shame.

Dr Love 10-02-2003 11:04 AM

Quote:

We don't want trash posts on our board, tasteless pics like this waste my time adn our Mods time to deleat the thread. Do devils fans post anything like that on your board, no we post Vandameer beating Janssen.

And some post Eric Lindros lying on the ice with a concussion. Classy comeback to a picture that was purely comedical in it's design.

Larry44 10-02-2003 11:12 AM

What would be really cool would be if you had the b*lls to print this off and hand it to Stevens yourself, for an autograph.

Dr Love 10-02-2003 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry44
What would be really cool would be if you had the b*lls to print this off and hand it to Stevens yourself, for an autograph.

I'm willing to bet the chances he'd laugh are greater than the chances of him getting his panties twisted in a knot over it. Most people can take a joke.

FlyersGuy69 10-02-2003 11:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by swflyers8
I didn't make the avatar. I found at a Devils site. A Flyers fan posted it. They didn't like it too much. :lol: If anyone can make that into an avatar, I'd greatly appreciate it.

here ya go...great pic BTW! I love the bonnet.

Steve L* 10-02-2003 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry44

He wouldnt do anything.......until you put your head down to tie your shoelace, the hed come up and cheapshot you.

Teezax 10-02-2003 11:19 AM

Quote:

I'd be careful if i were you swflyers, i wouldn't want to be "banned" from the HFBoards, i mean life will be so meaningless afterward. Hey MacIsaac, do us all a favor and go cry somewhere else. We don't need your "BIG THREATS" here. Or better et, grab your violin and go join your cousin Ashley MacIsaac's band. He has been out of the game awhile, i think it's time for a comeback. :lol:

MASK 10-02-2003 11:24 AM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocket: :banana: :hockey:
lol, cool smiley's

blah 10-02-2003 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve L
He wouldnt do anything.......until you put your head down to tie your shoelace, the hed come up and cheapshot you.

lol

FlyersGuy69 10-02-2003 11:34 AM

LOL, you know you have a funny @ss pic when somebody comes and threatens banishment for it. I don't know what's funnier, the pic or the banishment threat?

That's what's great about these boards...never a dull moment.

Teezax 10-02-2003 11:44 AM

Quote:

Ashley MacIsaac isn't related but the Rankins are.

You mean the modern day Partridge Family?? HAHAHA thanks man, i needed that. So have you been practicing your fiddle playing?

GoneFullHextall 10-02-2003 08:44 PM

Quote:

i think some people need to chill the hell out. if you cant take a joke then you really need to get a grip.
there are so many people on these boards who take things way to freaking seriously

GoneFullHextall 10-02-2003 08:45 PM

btw i tried using that as a avatar but it said the image was too big. i am not really sure if it can me shrunk down.

swflyers8* 10-03-2003 03:15 AM

Thanks Flyerguy69 for the pic.

Steve Latin* 10-03-2003 03:58 AM

Quote:

I think it's funny that you post garbage like "Poor Anaheim fans, going to cry for the rest of your livesl" about Kariya leaving, then you get your panties in a bunch for an avatar made in good fun. I'm really getting sick and tired of your childish antics.

S L

Steve Latin* 10-03-2003 04:01 AM

Quote:

We don't want trash posts on our board, tasteless pics like this waste my time adn our Mods time to deleat the thread. Do devils fans post anything like that on your board, no we post Vandameer beating Janssen.

Too bad you don't "waste" any time making your post grammatically correct or even passably readable. And as far as I can tell, this is a Flyers forum. Why should a thin-skinned Devils fan be able to determine what does or does not go on here?

S L

swflyers8* 10-03-2003 04:44 AM

The picture was posted here first and then in your forum.
Stop whining already. :rant:

Stonehands77 10-03-2003 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swflyers8
The picture was posted here first and then in your forum.
Stop whining already. :rant:

But that's all he does...whine.

I do think that avatar rocks though...too funny. Of course, editing it to have the black eyes from Brashear's beating of him would make it better, but I'm sure it would just give our resident Patridge Family member more reason to whine and complain. :D

swflyers8* 10-03-2003 05:32 AM

Quote:

Of course, editing it to have the black eyes from Brashear's beating of him would make it better, but I'm sure it would just give our resident Patridge Family member more reason to whine and complain.
Flyerguy, can you do that?

I need to learn how to do all this stuff with pictures.

GoneFullHextall 10-03-2003 09:42 AM

hey swflyers8 how did you get the debbie avatar to fit? i got a message that said it was too large to use as a avatar.