HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Are these worth anything? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1629385)

Habsfan2992 03-22-2014 01:44 PM

Are these worth anything?
 
I just bought a collection of cards off of someone for cheap and I'm curios about these ones.

Fergy22 03-22-2014 02:06 PM

Since they are recent reprints....they are worth anywhere from 5 cents to 50 cents depending on the player.

Habsfan2992 03-22-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fergy22 (Post 82075681)
Since they are recent reprints....they are worth anywhere from 5 cents to 50 cents depending on the player.

How do you know they're recent reprints

Alexdaman 03-22-2014 04:18 PM

If they are really from 1958 they are about 100$ a piece.

Scratch that.

Found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1956-57-PARK...item564ee0863e

It appears your Beliveau is around 25$-45$

Alexdaman 03-22-2014 04:25 PM

The all-star are probably worth around 1$-5$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOUG-HARVEY-...item3f3269420f

Habsfan2992 03-22-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexdaman (Post 82085117)
If they are really from 1958 they are about 100$ a piece.

Scratch that.

Found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1956-57-PARK...item564ee0863e

It appears your Beliveau is around 25$-45$

Sweet thanks I have 2 of those I also manged to get all of the 2020 Coins from the Olympics and all of those NHL trophies from McDonalds all in the wrappers and of course a Broons #7 jersey no name on it tag says Maska on it. A wade boggs rookie card Roberto Alomar rookie a whole whack load of goods

Alexdaman 03-22-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan2992 (Post 82085627)
Sweet thanks I have 2 of those I also manged to get all of the 2020 Coins from the Olympics and all of those NHL trophies from McDonalds all in the wrappers and of course a Broons #7 jersey no name on it tag says Maska on it. A wade boggs rookie card Roberto Alomar rookie a whole whack load of goods

Well I hope you'll get your money's worth. Ebay can be a long process especially when it comes to hockey cards.

ChoseLa 03-22-2014 04:42 PM

They arent originals but reprints. The logo of the NHL is recent, the printing method is recent and the typography and graphism are recent.

ChoseLa 03-22-2014 04:44 PM

This is the kind of cards you'd get in the 50'.

http://www.aubreysantiques.com/jean%20beliveau17.JPG

Alexdaman 03-22-2014 05:08 PM

Yeah indeed they are reprints the Jean Beliveau card on ebay was 45$ because it was autographed.

If youre lucky you can get up to 5$ for each card if someone needs it to make a set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Parkhur...item58ad85d7b0


But hey if you ever go to the bell centre, try to spot Jean beliveau and ask for a couple signatures!

Bring_Bak_Damphousse 03-22-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsfan2992 (Post 82076579)
How do you know they're recent reprints

Found them on Beckett.com

1994 Parkhurst Missing Link #64 Jean Beliveau - $2.00
1994 Parkhurst Missing Link #136 Doug Harvey AS - $0.50
1994 Parkhurst Missing Link #139 Maurice Richard AS - $1.00

Cool cards, but worthless, like most cards from the 90's.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.