HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I hate you, you hate me.. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=163010)

MrMastodonFarm* 08-15-2005 04:13 PM

I hate you, you hate me..

But I can't wait for the NHL season to start so the Flames and Predators lock horns. I really wish these two were in a division so we could slug it out, but I see both of them, along with the Sharks being division winners.

I think we natural progression of young players getting better, and with additions to both teams (Hamrlik, Amonte in Calgary, Markov and Karyia in Nashville) they've really added to the good teams they already had.

Vokoum and Iginla have a natural hate for each other.. Vokoum is bald, Iginla has hair, we see where the hatred started. ;) Can't wait for these two teams to lock horns though!

jstreet 08-15-2005 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm
But I can't wait for the NHL season to start so the Flames and Predators lock horns. I really wish these two were in a division so we could slug it out, but I see both of them, along with the Sharks being division winners.

I think we natural progression of young players getting better, and with additions to both teams (Hamrlik, Amonte in Calgary, Markov and Karyia in Nashville) they've really added to the good teams they already had.

Vokoum and Iginla have a natural hate for each other.. Vokoum is bald, Iginla has hair, we see where the hatred started. ;) Can't wait for these two teams to lock horns though!

yes sir, the new season will be an amazing thing. Too bad with the new rules, there is less chance of Vokoun going into the corners to meet with Iginla. Perhaps we will see an Iginla vs Vokoun shootout.

skellart 08-15-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars
yes sir, the new season will be an amazing thing. Too bad with the new rules, there is less chance of Vokoun going into the corners to meet with Iginla. Perhaps we will see an Iginla vs Vokoun shootout.

Yes, and Vokoun will stop Iginla cold and Iginla will cry!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

barrytrotzsneck 08-15-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm

Agreed. Even when both teams were bad, Flames\Preds games were always games I looked forward to...and now..even more so. Completely looking forward to reprising the "donnybrook in Calgary" this year :yo:

crossxcheck 08-15-2005 08:05 PM

but what I want to know is what will the flamers do w/o oliwa to do their bidding? :dunno: :razz:

triggrman 08-15-2005 08:52 PM

Who are you again?

sparkle twin 08-16-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnlikestars

If Vokoun stays above the red line it wouldn't be illegal would it? ;) :sarcasm:

MrMastodonFarm* 08-16-2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggrman
Who are you again?

I am the triggerman,

triggrman 08-16-2005 10:54 AM

Symbolic of my entire existence,
It becomes important for me
To get up and see

ryz 08-16-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
but what I want to know is what will the flamers do w/o oliwa to do their bidding? :dunno: :razz:

How does Simon, Weimer, McCarty, Warrener, Regher as the last minute "dust-up" line sound?

I also can't wait. Nashville is now a game that Flames fans circle on the calender. I wish it was 8 games instead of 4 though.

crossxcheck 08-16-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryz
How does Simon, Weimer, McCarty, Warrener, Regher as the last minute "dust-up" line sound?

sounds good especially with the new instigator rule or shall we call it "the sutter rule"? :dunno: :D

triggrman 08-16-2005 01:28 PM

I can't wait to see Regher here, he'll be marked for sure....

jstreet 08-16-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
sounds good especially with the new instigator rule or shall we call it "the sutter rule"? :dunno: :D

thats the first thing I thought of when I read that new rule. :biglaugh:

MrMastodonFarm* 08-16-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

I can't wait to see Regher here, he'll be marked for sure....

I forget, what did Regehr do?

triggrman 08-16-2005 03:26 PM

Beat up that mean Greg Johnson guy, cause you know Johnson starts so much trouble. You should be so proud. I wish we had a defenseman that could beat up Johnson.

crossxcheck 08-16-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Beat up that mean Greg Johnson guy, cause you know Johnson starts so much trouble. You should be so proud. I wish we had a defenseman that could beat up Johnson.

if johnson had jumped back on the bench and hid behind mckenzie like tootoo, then he wouldn't have been beaten up :biglaugh: :sarcasm:

MrMastodonFarm* 08-16-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Didn't rub one out this morning triggerman? Relax, I honestly couldn't remember.

Although thanks for reminding, now I can laugh again.

triggrman 08-16-2005 03:53 PM

I'm not upset. I just don't like Regehr. I think he's a punk and what he did was uncalled for and really has no place in hockey, he'll get his though.

MrMastodonFarm* 08-16-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

I'm not upset..

Clearly.

triggrman 08-16-2005 08:13 PM

I guess I should have said "I'm not upset with you".