HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Flyers Line-Up Changes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1639837)

Cable 04-04-2014 11:25 PM

Flyers Line-Up Changes

Personally speaking, how come Craig Berube doesn't try switching up his line-up a little bit, especially since we haven't been scoring goals or clicking lately.

My line-up changes below

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Raffl-Lecavalier-Simmonds
Schenn-Couturier-Read
Rinaldo-Hall-Downie

MacDonald-Coburn
Timonen-Grossman
Streit-Schenn

Beef Invictus 04-04-2014 11:45 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing that 3rd line at all, but my level of trust for Lecav taking the 2nd line is at an all time low.

Larry44 04-05-2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable (Post 82838627)
Personally speaking, how come Craig Berube doesn't try switching up his line-up a little bit, especially since we haven't been scoring goals or clicking lately.

My line-up changes below

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Raffl-Lecavalier-Simmonds
Schenn-Couturier-Read
Rinaldo-Hall-Downie

MacDonald-Coburn
Timonen-Grossman
Streit-Schenn

I don't really think mixing up 3 lines and 3 pairs is going to help.

When Downie comes back, this is what I want to see:
Raffl goes to LW with Schenn, leave Vinnie at 4C. If that doesn't spark something, put Raffl with G again, which helped get them all going. Put Hartnell with Schenn and Simmonds again for a bit.

We can't mess around too much and end up with missed D assignments, etc.

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Raffl-Schenn-Simmonds
Downie-Couturier-Read
Rinaldo-Lecavalier-Hall

GKJ 04-05-2014 07:03 AM

Downie's been hurt, that's why you haven't seen him.

I'd sit Grossmann, put MacDonald with Streit, and put Gus with Schenn.

FlyersFan61290 04-05-2014 07:20 AM

The one thing that sucks about Vinny at 4C is that the line needs more o zone starts then it would with Raffl or Hall at C. That means other lines like the Schenn and G line need to take on a few more shift in the d zone. I honesty don't like that trade off one bit. Vinny certainly is better at C but with hall and Zac as his wingers he can only do so much. I don't think it's worth taking away from the better offensive lines.

At this point since Schenn has been struggling I think they should try him at wing again, just not Vinny's wing with Simmer on the other side. We've already seen enough of that to know it's not gonna work.

TheKingPin 04-05-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry44 (Post 82840625)
I don't really think mixing up 3 lines and 3 pairs is going to help.

When Downie comes back, this is what I want to see:
Raffl goes to LW with Schenn, leave Vinnie at 4C. If that doesn't spark something, put Raffl with G again, which helped get them all going. Put Hartnell with Schenn and Simmonds again for a bit.

We can't mess around too much and end up with missed D assignments, etc.

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Raffl-Schenn-Simmonds
Downie-Couturier-Read
Rinaldo-Lecavalier-Hall

Yea this should be the combo for now. Need to keep things consistent and not bail bc we lost a few games to top teams. Raffl will help that line and downie will help the couts line.

That said I always wanted to see schenn and couts together. Thats one combo that I don't remember seeing outside the PP.