HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Tukonen to LA!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=165499)

Sybil227 08-23-2005 04:36 PM

Tukonen to LA!!!

Kings sign Tukonen - To appear @ rookie tournament

Woo-hoo!

CANUCKS 08-23-2005 04:38 PM

frolov appears to have beef with this guy

Capn Brown 08-23-2005 04:44 PM

Nice!

But......

.............need..............Karlsson........... ...deal................... :madfire: :rant: :shakehead

Albi 08-23-2005 04:45 PM

HELL YEAH!

Albi 08-23-2005 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Daleks

You mean...dealt?

http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/grin.gif

Captain Ron 08-23-2005 04:46 PM

Awesome news! I love the Kings getting all of the young guys signed. :clap:

FLYLine24 08-23-2005 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albi
HELL YEAH!

You broke the 5 Image limit! :amazed:

Reaper45 08-23-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canukx
frolov appears to have beef with this guy

?

bland 08-23-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
?

Perhaps they shared a french dip.

Capn Brown 08-23-2005 04:53 PM

Quote:

:madfire: :madfire: :madfire:

I'm tellin' 'ya, this guy's gunna be good. He just has to pull his head outta his @ss (like what Steckel did!). :yo:

Reaper45 08-23-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

I'm tellin' 'ya, this guy's gunna be good. He just has to pull his head outta his @ss (like what Steckel did!). :yo:

I agree, but I think we're in the vast minority.

Fingolfin 08-23-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Why do I get the feeling you're thinking of Karlsson?

--
Fin

AnThGrt 08-23-2005 05:08 PM

Anyone know whats happening with Kopitar now if we get him over too wow Manchester can be awesome
Tambellini - Kopitar - Pushkarev
Rousin - Tukonen - Smyth
He played center when younger but wow that 1st line can you imagine the goals scored. This as a top 6 in the AHL would be simply awesome // if we get Karlsson sweet 3rd line too: Karlsson - Steckel - Kanko

Albi 08-23-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

I concur with you and Reaper.
But he's running out of time...he needs to bring his arse to North America N-O-W.

Fingolfin 08-23-2005 05:19 PM

Quote:

I concur with you and Reaper.
But he's running out of time...he needs to bring his arse to North America N-O-W.

Uh, guys... we just drafted Tukonen last year. Another year in Finland wouldn't have killed him... he's not even 19 yet.

I really think you guys are thinking of Karlsson.

--
Fin

Albi 08-23-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fingolfin
Uh, guys... we just drafted Tukonen last year. Another year in Finland wouldn't have killed him... he's not even 19 yet.

I really think you guys are thinking of Karlsson.

--
Fin

Yeah Fin...who else...the Swedish Flash...:D

Sam 08-23-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnThGrt
Anyone know whats happening with Kopitar now if we get him over too wow Manchester can be awesome
Tambellini - Kopitar - Pushkarev
Rousin - Tukonen - Smyth
He played center when younger but wow that 1st line can you imagine the goals scored. This as a top 6 in the AHL would be simply awesome // if we get Karlsson sweet 3rd line too: Karlsson - Steckel - Kanko

You forgot Clarke.

KINGLEWOOD 08-23-2005 05:22 PM

It's great to see Tukonen will join the Monarchs this year. Infact it's the only reason why I wanted to see Esa Pirnes signed by the Kings, that way he could have been the 1st line center with the Monarchs, and be a mentor to Tukonen. Any way, Manchester will have a real fun team to watch.

Tambellini
Pushkarev
Tukonen
Roussin
Kanko
Petiot

It's exciting to see most of our prospects actually under contract and getting closer to the NHL.

funky 08-23-2005 05:42 PM

I have no problem bringing a 19 yo overseas, espeacially when they are physically mature and have played against men. I want to see how he plays the North American style, do we have a Deadmarsh type, a Frolov type, or will the scoring touch falter and will he become more of a two way player. Going to be a very intereting year down in Manchester.

Capn Brown 08-23-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGLEWOOD
It's great to see Tukonen will join the Monarchs this year. Infact it's the only reason why I wanted to see Esa Pirnes signed by the Kings, that way he could have been the 1st line center with the Monarchs, and be a mentor to Tukonen. Any way, Manchester will have a real fun team to watch.

Tambellini
Pushkarev
Tukonen
Roussin
Kanko
Petiot

It's exciting to see most of our prospects actually under contract and getting closer to the NHL.

Is Push slated to be with the 'Narchs this year?

Albi 08-23-2005 05:58 PM

Yeah, Push is gonna be in Manchester.
I guess Reggie, KB and our friends down there are pretty excited about the upcoming season.

Mindcircus 08-23-2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
You forgot Clarke.

I'm pulling for Noah because one of my best friends played roller hockey with him way back. He actually scored a goal off one of Clarke's passes. He said Noah is a great guy.

Kick 08-23-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah, Push is gonna be in Manchester.
I guess Reggie, KB and our friends down there are pretty excited about the upcoming season.

You've got that right!! Things are looking pretty good for us Manchester fans so far. :clap:

Game Misconduct 08-23-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnThGrt
if we get Karlsson sweet 3rd line too: Karlsson - Steckel - Kanko

Steckel was not signed and no longer is Kings property. He's a UFA.

Reaper45 08-23-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game Misconduct
Steckel was not signed and no longer is Kings property. He's a UFA.

I'm pretty sure Manchester is going to sign him.