HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - Canadiens @ Rangers - 05/25/14 - 8:00 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1677585)

Wolfy* 05-24-2014 01:53 PM

Game 4 - Canadiens @ Rangers - 05/25/14 - 8:00
 
Time to forget game 3 and move on.

Carcillo is out, Stepan probably out, and maybe Brassard as well. Who do you think will replace them?

I don't like this, if we lose game 4 we're back to page 1. Both of those great games we played in Montreal means nothing.

But hopefully the Habs treatment of Stepan, and the poor officiating by the league in game 3, will be a booster for the Rangers.

And the crowd must show up and help them. MSG was so lame and quiet, compared to Habs building.

NYR510 05-24-2014 01:55 PM

Stepan out. Brassard in.

McDonaghisGod 05-24-2014 01:57 PM

Just win. Then send these whiny, hypocrital, delusional scrubs to the golf course on Tuesday in their own building.

I Am Chariot 05-24-2014 02:03 PM

Habs are bunch of dirty whining sloppy orders of poutine.

Time to destroy Canada.

EpicDing 05-24-2014 02:05 PM

Adversity makes champions. Win tomorrow and then send home the smurfs Tuesday.

poeman 05-24-2014 02:07 PM

Make it count Rangers...MAKE IT COUNT

Garfinkel1 05-24-2014 02:09 PM

Anyone want to take a guess at what the lineup looks like?

BroadwayBlues 05-24-2014 02:10 PM

Lucic was right.

5 4 Fighting 05-24-2014 02:21 PM

Montreal is the most pathetic team we've played all playoffs. Diving, dirty scrubs. 4-2 Rangers! Let's ****ing do this **** baby!

Mio41 05-24-2014 02:26 PM

Carbomb practiced today, appealing suspension length

PurpleHayes 05-24-2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicDing (Post 85586447)
Adversity makes champions. Win tomorrow and then send home the smurfs Tuesday.

Agree with this... we won for Marty..now let's win for stepan!! **** those dirty ****es:yo:

Barbara Underhill 05-24-2014 02:30 PM

Good thing we got the loss out of the way, can now go on another 5 game win streak and be 1 win away from the cup.

Killem Dafoe 05-24-2014 02:33 PM

Lose this game and it's back to 0. Win this game and we're one win from knocking these ****ers out.

jerseyjinx94 05-24-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe (Post 85587503)
Lose this game and it's back to 0. Win this game and we're one win from knocking these ****ers out.

Yeah, all games are important, but this is a pivotal game. A loss swings the favor in Montreal's direction, a win puts us in a commanding lead. Game 4 of a 2-1 series is always a turning point type of game. Just finish them ASAP please.

Potvin still sux 05-24-2014 02:40 PM

I would live nothing more right now than to accept the trophy on there home ice right between the C and H.

THE BIG WHISTLE 05-24-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseyjinx94 (Post 85587667)
Yeah, all games are important, but this is a pivotal game. A loss swings the favor in Montreal's direction, a win puts us in a commanding lead. Game 4 of a 2-1 series is always a turning point type of game. Just finish them ASAP please.

This 100%^^^

trilobyte 05-24-2014 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfy (Post 85586017)
Time to forget game 3 and move on.

Carcillo is out, Stepan probably out, and maybe Brassard as well. Who do you think will replace them?

I don't like this, if we lose game 4 we're back to page 1. Both of those great games we played in Montreal means nothing.

But hopefully the Habs treatment of Stepan, and the poor officiating by the league in game 3, will be a booster for the Rangers.

And the crowd must show up and help them. MSG was so lame and quiet, compared to Habs building.

This is where I keep wondering. I have watched every Rangers game primarily on CBC, and I can attest to hearing an awful lot of noise coming out the crowd last game.
I don't listen to NBC because I do not have to, and consider them second rate at producing hockey broadcasts.
Can anybody who was at MSG for Game 3 chime in here?

THE BIG WHISTLE 05-24-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill (Post 85587401)
Good thing we got the loss out of the way, can now go on another 5 game win streak and be 1 win away from the cup.

I like that thinking:handclap:

Potvin still sux 05-24-2014 02:49 PM

MSG was rocking for game 3 I'm not sure what the above post was talking about

OverTheCap 05-24-2014 03:00 PM

I was at Game 3. The Garden was louder than it usually is in the regular season but the atmosphere pales in comparison to what it used to be in the '90s during the playoffs. I also felt there was more energy in the building against the Devils in 2008 and 2012 postseason which makes sense considering our history against them.

There were some really loud "booos" directed towards the refs and Prust but it was like pulling teeth to get a voracious "Let's Go Rangers" chant going. The Bell Centre is one of the loudest arenas in the league so it's hard to compete with that.

17futurecap 05-24-2014 03:03 PM

Hopefully Brass opens the scoring tomorrow night.

HatTrick Swayze 05-24-2014 03:04 PM

As frustrating as it is, gotta keep their heads on straight. Whistle to whistle. Head hunt in the fall.

Win the game. That's all that matters.

SixGoalieSystem 05-24-2014 03:20 PM

Please save us, BrassGOD

nsvoyageurs 05-24-2014 03:50 PM

Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN 2h

I wasn't out there when it happened but apparently Therrien told Rangers assistants watching #Habs practice to get lost


Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN 2h

FYI there is no rule against other team watching practices. #NHL clubs do it all the time, from my experience anyway


Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN 2h

Therrien says a "gentleman agreement" exists that coaches/GMs will not attend practices on days between games


Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN 2h

Rangers say Bergevin & Sather spoke after practice and Bergevin admitted he had never communicated such an agreement to Rangers


Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN 2h

Rangers say they absolutely would have honored such a gentleman's agreement if they had known

Aufheben 05-24-2014 03:56 PM

Wouldn't a gentlemen's agreement necessitate Therrien being a gentleman?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.