HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Welcome To All My Habs Fans (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=16827)

JOHNNY V 10-04-2003 08:21 AM

Welcome To All My Habs Fans

THEO IS A BUM :joker: :p

FTK 10-04-2003 08:25 AM

Good thing he's getting traded to Boston for Thornton, Samsonov, and Ovechkin :lol:

ShootOut 10-04-2003 08:26 AM

He'll beat Potvin with his eyes wide shut anyway. :p

Munchausen 10-04-2003 08:28 AM

Well well well... Look who's ready for war.

Better hang on to that helmet as you'll need it when we come and kick your ass in Boston. :D Boston will be Montreal's prison ***** this year. :p

Corey 10-04-2003 08:28 AM

It takes one to know one. It also doesn't require a brain to bray like a donkey, JohnnyV.

JOHNNY V 10-04-2003 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey
It takes one to know one. It also doesn't require a brain to bray like a donkey, JohnnyV.

OK MY YOUNG RENTED MULE ... :joker:

sXe 10-04-2003 08:53 AM

JOHNNY V is back !!
All is in place for the season to begin.

Theo is a thug not a bum FYI :D

zednik 20 fan 10-04-2003 09:09 AM

The ruins are in trouble again cuz this year they have potvin in net
lol
They could have just pick Cujo through Waiver Draft.
But, both of them suck anyway...

Corey 10-04-2003 09:12 AM

Johnny V, wit sprouts from your head like a pair of ***** ears. You must have gotten high on the money you expect to be receiving from the diocese.

Mathieu Lavergne 10-04-2003 09:15 AM

Quote:

Johnny V, wit sprouts from your head like a pair of ***** ears. You must have gotten high on the money you expect to be receiving from the diocese.

Calm down, Johnny V is the troll king of HF, our troll. :D

Don't take his comments too seriously... :p

Corey 10-04-2003 09:29 AM

I'm relatively new to this board. You mean this oaf has visited here before? Has he been zapped, as he should be?

Munchausen 10-04-2003 09:31 AM

Quote:

I'm relatively new to this board. You mean this oaf has visited here before? Has he been zapped, as he should be?

Johnny V is the official Habs board's troll. You know... Like every village has it's idiot... ;)

Corey 10-04-2003 09:40 AM

You mean he lives under a bridge and comes out to frighten little girls?

Munchausen 10-04-2003 09:46 AM

Quote:

You mean he lives under a bridge and comes out to frighten little girls?

Well replace the "little girls" for "Hab fans" and "frighten" for "annoy" and I think you got the picture. :joker:

Bring_Bak_Damphousse 10-04-2003 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY V

SO IS THORNTON

:joker:

didjuicythat 10-04-2003 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bring_Bak_Damphousse
SO IS THORNTON

THORNTON THE QUEEN OF BAR FIGHTS :lol:

JOHNNY V 10-04-2003 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsFan
THORNTON THE QUEEN OF BAR FIGHTS :lol:

VIVA LA THEO WITH HIS NEW RED DRESS ON :lol: :joker:

JOHNNY V 10-04-2003 10:15 AM

Quote:

GOOD ONE FORREST GUMP ... :rolly: THOSE 84 POSTS, MATCH YOUR IQ

Corey 10-04-2003 12:12 PM

That's about 44 above yours. The veteran posters on this board tell me to ignore you because you're the village idiot, so that would be consistent with your intelligence deficit.

Tell the Jacobs brothers to buy you a lollipop.

danboulie 10-04-2003 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY V

It's nice to see that some things never change.
Johnny V reminds me of a robbin, or some other kind of small bird. They fly away for the fall, and come back in the spring. Well Johnny V flies away early in the year because the bruins get knocked out in the first round, and then he always flies back for the start of the season to watch the Bruins get their ***** handed to them for another year.
Your presence lets me know that the season is about to start!

tinyzombies 10-04-2003 12:45 PM

It's a good thing Elvis Stojko wasn't in that bar, eh?

Munchausen 10-04-2003 12:51 PM

Quote:

That's about 44 above yours. The veteran posters on this board tell me to ignore you because you're the village idiot, so that would be consistent with your intelligence deficit.

Tell the Jacobs brothers to buy you a lollipop.

JOHNNY V is not an actual village's idiot, but he serves the same purpose. ;) He's the only officially allowed troll in here.

Every village has to have his idiot, as every board his troll, and in the end we almost come to like him (or is it pitty :D ).

mcphee 10-04-2003 01:01 PM

Welcome back Johnny V, you've been missed. I guess with the Sox down 2-0, you've turned to your other love, or hate, or, it's all the same damn thing. Anyways, glad you're back.

Corey 10-04-2003 01:09 PM

Does he have to use that gigantic type size to advertise his idiocy?

JOHNNY V 10-04-2003 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcphee
Welcome back Johnny V, you've been missed. I guess with the Sox down 2-0, you've turned to your other love, or hate, or, it's all the same damn thing. Anyways, glad you're back.

THANKS MCPHEE, THE SUX ARE IN FOR THE RIDE OF THEIR LIFE, OUT THE DOOR IN 3 VIVA LA CURSE.... :p