HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Speculation: Philadelphia Flyers - All Time Team? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1686817)

Eye of Ra 06-09-2014 03:51 PM

Philadelphia Flyers - All Time Team?
 
Bill Barber - Bobby Clarke - Brian Propp
Rick MacLeish - Eric Lindros - Tim Kerr
John LeClair - Rod Brind'Amour - Mark Recchi
Simon Gagné - Per-Erik Eklund - Rick Tocchet

Mark Howe - Éric Desjardins
Kimmo Timonnen - Tom Bladon
Kim Johnsson - Kjell Samuelsson

Ron Hextall
Bernie Parent
Pelle Lindbergh


About right? Help me out. Dont be shy to make your own All Time Team Flyers.

Would this team dominate in this years NHL?

Jtown 06-09-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFatOne (Post 86242387)
Bill Barber - Bobby Clarke - Brian Propp
Rick MacLeish - Eric Lindros - Tim Kerr
John LeClair - Rod Brind'Amour - Mark Recchi
Simon Gagné - Per-Erik Eklund - Rick Tocchet

Mark Howe - Éric Desjardins
Kimmo Timonnen - Tom Bladon
Kim Johnsson - Kjell Samuelsson

Ron Hextall
Bernie Parent
Pelle Lindbergh


About right? Help me out. Dont be shy to make your own All Time Team Flyers.

Would this team dominate in this years NHL?

I would put richards and poulin above eklund. where is pronger? Behn wilson?

edit: forgot about giroux as well.

Broad Street Elite 06-09-2014 04:36 PM

Pronger, even in advanced age, was at least good enough to make this team

LegionOfDoom91 06-09-2014 04:41 PM

Barber - Clarke - Leach
Leclair - Lindros - Recchi
Propp - Brind'Amour - Kerr
MacLeish - Primeau - Tocchet

Pronger - Desjardins
Howe - McCrimmon
Wilson - Timonen

Parent
Lindbergh
Hextall

Beef Invictus 06-09-2014 04:44 PM

Watson ought to be in over Kim Johnsson; and I would consider Brad McCrimmon over Samuelsson to keep his pairing with Howe alive. Nitpicking, but Parent ought to be starter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jtown (Post 86243887)
I would put richards and poulin above eklund. where is pronger? Behn wilson?

edit: forgot about giroux as well.


Yeah, Giroux can CAN play RW so he can probably edge out Tocchet.

Jtown 06-09-2014 04:54 PM

leclair Lindros Kerr.....just imagine that. Jesus.

Flyerfan4life 06-09-2014 05:13 PM

Hetall in full Pyscho mode > all..

nuff said...

Striiker 06-09-2014 07:11 PM

You forgot Bryzgalov and Rinaldo...

The Couturier Effect 06-09-2014 07:14 PM

Needs more centers and more goons.

The Rage Kage 06-09-2014 07:35 PM

Where's Berube?

LegionOfDoom91 06-09-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rage Kage (Post 86250569)
Where's Berube?

No need for him when you got Wilson, Lindros, Pronger, Primeau, & Tocchet in the lineup.

RJ8812* 06-09-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFatOne (Post 86242387)
Bill Barber - Bobby Clarke - Brian Propp
Rick MacLeish - Eric Lindros - Tim Kerr
John LeClair - Rod Brind'Amour - Mark Recchi
Simon Gagné - Per-Erik Eklund - Rick Tocchet

Mark Howe - Éric Desjardins
Kimmo Timonnen - Tom Bladon
Kim Johnsson - Kjell Samuelsson

Ron Hextall
Bernie Parent
Pelle Lindbergh


About right? Help me out. Dont be shy to make your own All Time Team Flyers.

Would this team dominate in this years NHL?

Please tell me that you don't actually have Hextall ahead of Parent...

PALE PWNR 06-09-2014 08:21 PM

No Forsberg?

BrindamoursNose 06-09-2014 08:32 PM

Parent and Lindy are the goalies I think. Then Hexy.

RJ8812* 06-09-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrindamoursNose (Post 86255809)
Parent and Lindy are the goalies I think. Then Hexy.

I would even put Cechmanek in there ahead of Hextall

Mr Black 06-09-2014 10:15 PM

Upshall-Rinaldo-Rosehill
Nodl-Calder-Brashear
Dimitrakos-Asham-Carcillo
Boulerice-Cote-Eager

Walker-Lilja
Rathje-Myer
K. Jones-R. Jones

Bryzgalov
Leighton

Bryz4shiz 06-09-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 (Post 86244263)
Barber - Clarke - Leach
Leclair - Lindros - Recchi
Propp - Brind'Amour - Kerr
MacLeish - Primeau - Tocchet

Pronger - Desjardins
Howe - McCrimmon
Wilson - Timonen

Parent
Lindbergh
Hextall

I love Primeau but he doesn't belong on this list at all. Giroux, Richards, Carter, and even Forsberg should be on their before him.

LegionOfDoom91 06-09-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryz4shiz (Post 86268025)
I love Primeau but he doesn't belong on this list at all. Giroux, Richards, Carter, and even Forsberg should be on their before him.

I wasn't going for active players really I only caved in on Timonen because defensive depth is horrible.

As for Forsberg he wasn't here that long & didn't do anything really noteworthy in that short time. I have Pronger there but again the defensive depth sucked & at least in his few years he led the team almost to a Cup.

I actually had Dave Poulin on there over Primeau initially but went with a fresher face since it wasn't much of a difference.

The Rage Kage 06-10-2014 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRxBLACK (Post 86266075)
Upshall-Rinaldo-Rosehill
Nodl-Calder-Brashear
Dimitrakos-Asham-Carcillo
Boulerice-Cote-Eager

Walker-Lilja
Rathje-Myer
K. Jones-R. Jones

Bryzgalov
Leighton

Now this is what I like to see! :laugh:

Hockeypete49 06-10-2014 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 (Post 86244263)
Barber - Clarke - Leach
Leclair - Lindros - Recchi
Propp - Brind'Amour - Kerr
MacLeish - Primeau - Tocchet

Pronger - Desjardins
Howe - McCrimmon
Wilson - Timonen

Parent
Lindbergh
Hextall

Without a doubt the best lineup I have seen so far. The Hawk was a center but who cares. People may bust my chops but I would drop Timonen and add Jimmy Watson(I have a feeling I may hear from a certain someone about this LOL). The Howe-McCrimmon pairing is the best I have ever seen in Orange and Black play together. Bernie,Pelle and Hexy dam...Well done

BernieParent 06-10-2014 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ8812 (Post 86251643)
Please tell me that you don't actually have Hextall ahead of Parent...

To be fair, Parent is 69 this year.

The Couturier Effect 06-10-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRxBLACK (Post 86266075)
Upshall-Rinaldo-Rosehill
Nodl-Calder-Brashear
Dimitrakos-Asham-Carcillo
Boulerice-Cote-Eager

Walker-Lilja
Rathje-Myer
K. Jones-R. Jones

Bryzgalov
Leighton

No Fedoruk? Come on man :sarcasm:

CanadianFlyer88 06-10-2014 10:47 AM

^

The lack of Peppermint Fatty (MSE's all-time favourite Flyer) is more egregious.

Hockeypete49 06-10-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRxBLACK (Post 86266075)
Upshall-Rinaldo-Rosehill
Nodl-Calder-Brashear
Dimitrakos-Asham-Carcillo
Boulerice-Cote-Eager

Walker-Lilja
Rathje-Myer
K. Jones-R. Jones

Bryzgalov
Leighton

What, no Dave Hoyda?

Mr Black 06-10-2014 12:37 PM

I'm embarrassed at all these omissions. Allow me to redeem myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Couturier Effect (Post 86276187)
No Fedoruk? Come on man :sarcasm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 (Post 86280807)
What, no Dave Hoyda?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 (Post 86280633)
^

The lack of Peppermint Fatty (MSE's all-time favourite Flyer) is more egregious.

Hoyda-Rinaldo-Rosehill
York-Berube-Brashear
Fedoruk-Asham-Carcillo
Boulerice-Cote-Eager

Walker-Lilja
Rathje-Myer
K. Jones-R. Jones

Bryzgalov
Leighton


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.