HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Gleason? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=16877)

MaxShine99 10-04-2003 11:26 AM

Gleason?
 
What happen with this guy?

TubbyTerrion* 10-04-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxShine99
What happen with this guy?

he make team.

willie 10-04-2003 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
he make team.

:rolly:

finzup77r 10-04-2003 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
he make team.

What kind of playing time do you see him getting

willie 10-04-2003 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finzup77r
What kind of playing time do you see him getting

Chances are he will split time with Manchester and LA.

In LA, if he is getting anything more than 5/6 minutes, Taylor deserves to be fired.

TubbyTerrion* 10-04-2003 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willie
Chances are he will split time with Manchester and LA.

In LA, if he is getting anything more than 5/6 minutes, Taylor deserves to be fired.

Until Miller is healthy, the Kings have four regulars on the blueline:

Norstrom, Corvo, Modry and Visnovsky.

The remaining group of three (Strbak, Gleason and Holland) will be used to create the third pairing, and AM is not the kind of guy to give a defensive pairing just 5/6 minutes. In the games he plays, he will be on the ice 12 - 15 minutes.

willie 10-04-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion
Until Miller is healthy, the Kings have four regulars on the blueline:

Norstrom, Corvo, Modry and Visnovsky.

The remaining group of three (Strbak, Gleason and Holland) will be used to create the third pairing, and AM is not the kind of guy to give a defensive pairing just 5/6 minutes. In the games he plays, he will be on the ice 12 - 15 minutes.

I should clarify. I meant 5th defenseman/6th defenseman type minutes.

12-15 seems about right, maybe even a little more depending on whether he sees PK or PP time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.