HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Would LA Trade Cammalleri??? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=169335)

Bryanbryoil 09-06-2005 02:20 AM

Would LA Trade Cammalleri???

I look at your acquisitions of Demitra,Conroy,and Roenick, and I wonder where Mike would be playing??? Would it be better for the Kings if they dealt him away for more veteran depth??? What would you want from the Oilers if the two teams were to do a deal for Mike???

DBrown23* 09-06-2005 02:24 AM

pronger

Bryanbryoil 09-06-2005 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBrown23
pronger

Sure, we'll acquire Sean Pronger and send him your way!!! :biglaugh:

Legionnaire 09-06-2005 02:35 AM

A defenseman of some sort though you don't have much to give there anymore in terms of prospects. Maybe Chorney plus...

Or a goaltender. I don't think you guys would be willing to part with either JDD or Dubnyk So I don't see us being a good match.

no name 09-06-2005 02:36 AM

Perhaps you didnt know you actually aquired him?

no name 09-06-2005 02:39 AM

I'd like Semenov or Bergeron.

King Blazer 09-06-2005 08:35 AM

Cammalleri gives the Kings options/depth at the RW and Center positions. I know AM has said Cammalleri will more than likely be used on the wing but, in an injury situation, I think Cammalleri could fill in at center on one of the top lines.

Current Kings' centers:

Armstrong
Belanger
Conroy
Roenick

Have played center:

Avery
Demitra

Assuming that Conroy and Roenick will be the top 2 centers, an injury to either of them would leave the Kings with Armstrong, Avery, Belanger or Demitra as a replacement if Cammalleri were traded.

King of Sorrow 09-06-2005 10:11 AM

I dont see us trading away one our top propects at this point...ah.......no!

Matt13 09-06-2005 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no name
Perhaps you didnt know you actually aquired him?

That would be Chris Pronger.........

Matt13 09-06-2005 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil
I look at your acquisitions of Demitra,Conroy,and Roenick, and I wonder where Mike would be playing??? Would it be better for the Kings if they dealt him away for more veteran depth??? What would you want from the Oilers if the two teams were to do a deal for Mike???

With all of that veteran depth, why would you think we would need more Veteran depth?

We also have Bure, Klatt, Luuuuuc and others.

Peter James Bond 09-06-2005 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil

Andy Murray has said that he sees Cammalleri as a winger, so there may be a spot for him.

no name 09-06-2005 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt13
That would be Chris Pronger.........

I assume that is what dbrown23 was reffering to.

Creeping Death 09-06-2005 02:24 PM

If he is being shopped, Ryan Smyth!

ukyo 09-06-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Blazer
Have played center:

Demitra

It's actually the other way around. Demitra is a center that has played right wing.

king4you 09-06-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukyo
It's actually the other way around. Demitra is a center that has played right wing.

actually you are wrong. demitra is a right wing that can play center.

David A. Rainer 09-07-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukyo

Quote:

Originally Posted by king4you

Chicken or the freakin' egg, people!

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king4you

I thought that Dmitra was a defenseman who could play goalie or left wing. :dunno:

SuxBeingU 09-07-2005 12:24 AM

I fear he will end up like so many other Kings prospects and be a tweener. very good in Manchester and not good enought for the NHL

Reaper45 09-07-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuxBeingU
I fear he will end up like so many other Kings prospects and be a tweener. very good in Manchester and not good enought for the NHL

So do I, and that's why I think he should be dealt now.

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuxBeingU

I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. At least for this season. The guy has succeeded at every level he has played in.....so far.