HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The One to watch (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=169752)

Fat Elvis 09-07-2005 04:04 PM

The One to watch
 
Which player(s) this year are you looking forward to seeing play.

Granted, all I'll be able to see in action is LA, but I'll follow closely;

Kings--Gleason
Manch--Tuk, Petiot, Hogeboom
NCAA--Fast, Quick, the others...(Parse, Boyle, Guerin, Baier, Zaba)
Juniors--Taylor
Europe--Anze, Hensley, Juntunen, Mantyla

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 04:07 PM

I am most anxious to see Brown. But since he isn't listed I will say Tukonen and Kopitar.

KINGLEWOOD 09-07-2005 04:10 PM

I'll be following all our prospects on the web, should be lots of fun. I think Kopitar, Tambellini, Pushkarev, Petiot, and Tukonen are a big part of the future. do I'm really hoping they do well.

It will be interesting to see how Ned Lukacevic does in jr's. He could have a break out year. Brian Boyle will have lot's of ice time and play a major role for BC.

Maynard 09-07-2005 04:10 PM

The one I'll be watching closest is the most vital to the Kings' success this season IMO, Garon. And I'll watch with great interest what happens to the kids with the glut at forward, specifically Cammalleri. Also Fukufuji in Manchester.

quix 09-07-2005 04:12 PM

I'm actually most eagar to see Demitra play in a Kings uniform. JR, Gleason, Brown, and Conroy should also be interesting as well.

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin
The one I'll be watching closest is the most vital to the Kings' success this season IMO, Garon. And I'll watch with great interest what happens to the kids with the glut at forward, specifically Cammalleri. Also Fukufuji in Manchester.

Is Fukufugi confirmed for Manchester?

Old Hickory 09-07-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
Is Fukufugi confirmed for Manchester?

I heard Hauser and Brust

Maynard 09-07-2005 04:20 PM

I thought he was but I'm admittedly not the most knowledgable source of prospect info.

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin
I thought he was but I'm admittedly not the most knowledgable source of prospect info.

OK I thought maybe you had some "inside" information. :)

mitchrock 09-07-2005 04:25 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing Garon and LaBarbara prove themselves as NHL goaltenders. Both have the opportunity to have way more ice time than before at the NHL level.

King Blazer 09-07-2005 04:36 PM

Avery, Kostopoulos and Cowan...This might end up being 3 guys trying for two line-up spots on game days...

DFENS 09-07-2005 04:49 PM

I'll be watching Cammalleri. I hope this guy works out. I watched him at the *Toyota Sports Center* today and a little bit yesterday. It's wierd, every shot he took seemed to go into the net.

I'm pulling for the guy.

Fat Elvis 09-07-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
I am most anxious to see Brown. But since he isn't listed I will say Tukonen and Kopitar.

No list, those are just the ones I'm most interested in following this season. I think most of you guys are right in seeing how our goalies play.

Albi 09-07-2005 05:13 PM

Kings--all of them!...if I have to make a few names, Garon, Cammy and Alex
Narchs--Tambs, Petiot, Tuk, Push
NCAA--Boyle, Parse, Guerin
Juniors--Taylor
Europe--ANZE, Lehoux

Captain Ron 09-07-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albi
Kings--all of them!...if I have to make a few names, Garon, Cammy and Alex
Narchs--Tambs, Petiot, Tuk, Push
NCAA--Boyle, Parse, Guerin
Juniors--Taylor
Europe--ANZE, Lehoux

Today was the season opener for the RSL. I was curious to see what Lehoux did. Then I saw he left Dynamo before the first game. :madfire:

ILuvLA 09-07-2005 09:25 PM

I'm ready to watch ALL of them - on all levels. It's been way too long, even though I did see hockey in May in Austria. It just wasn't the same.

Peter James Bond 09-07-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING ELVI
Which player(s) this year are you looking forward to seeing play.

Granted, all I'll be able to see in action is LA, but I'll follow closely;

Kings--Gleason
Manch--Tuk, Petiot, Hogeboom
NCAA--Fast, Quick, the others...(Parse, Boyle, Guerin, Baier, Zaba)
Juniors--Taylor
Europe--Anze, Hensley, Juntunen, Mantyla

Its Patrick Hersley, not Hensley. Kinda like I'm BRETT and NOT Brent.

Here's a thread about Hersley on the HF Sweden page:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=159647

Fat Elvis 09-07-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter James Bond
Its Patrick Hersley, not Hensley. Kinda like I'm BRETT and NOT Brent.

Here's a thread about Hersley on the HF Sweden page:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=159647

Word

Kngswin 09-07-2005 10:11 PM

Gleason. There is The future.

King'sPawn 09-07-2005 10:38 PM

Kings - Frolov, Demitra, Garon
Monarchs - Tukonen, Tambellini, Petiot
College - Boyle, Quick, Baier
CHL - Lukacevic
Europe - Kopitar, Hersley

Hatter 09-07-2005 10:45 PM

I am most excited to see the season the Tambellini puts together in Manchester.

King Blazer 09-08-2005 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatter
I am most excited to see the season the Tambellini puts together in Manchester.

As are a few of us here in the east ;)

guzmania 09-08-2005 09:10 AM

Luc...one more time.. we almost lost him forever...savor.

Demitra and Conroy...Oh boy!

Belanger...go ahead prove me wrong about the upside of your talent , please.

The Penalty Kill.

Albi 09-08-2005 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guzmania
The Penalty Kill.

...and the Power Play.

AM, for Christ's sake, Frolov must play with the man advantage

David A. Rainer 09-08-2005 10:08 AM

I'll just do the one I am most looking forward to seeing otherwise I'll end up listing every prospect.

LA - Brown
AHL - Tukonen
ECHL - Fukufuji
CHL - Taylor
NCAA - Boyle
Europe - Lehoux

Also, its my understanding that Hauser, Brust, Fukufuji and Munce will all be brought into Manchester's camp to battle for two jobs (well, Hauser will likely be the given starter) so who knows who will be in the AHL and who will be in the ECHL.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.