HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The KHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   KHL 2014-2015 Pre Season (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1717731)

loppa 08-02-2014 12:36 PM

KHL 2014-2015 Pre Season
 
Apparently the KHL preseason games are going on right now. Where can one find results of all of them?

AngelicAssassin 08-02-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loppa (Post 88594655)
Apparently the KHL preseason games are going on right now. Where can one find results of all of them?


http://www.eurohockey.com/games.html


Try This!

Peter25 08-02-2014 02:15 PM

Traktor - Metallurg Magnitogorsk 4-0.

loppa 08-03-2014 10:36 PM

Apparently Minsk beat Slovan 6-0.

m4tt145 08-04-2014 09:46 AM

Battle of the titans today, CSKA vs Asplöven. I'll update with result later.

QnebO 08-04-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tt145 (Post 88636081)
Battle of the titans today, CSKA vs Asplöven. I'll update with result later.

Is Asplöven classic team in Sweden? I heard it first time tbh.

m4tt145 08-04-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QnebO (Post 88637597)
Is Asplöven classic team in Sweden? I heard it first time tbh.

Not really, founded in 1972, they have never been in SHL/Elitserien.

Two years ago they got into Allsvenskan (SEL2) when another team dropped out (financial problems).

However, they play in Haparanda, wich is pretty much on the border to Finland. Their arena has a capacity of 1200. Kind of the Vladivostok of Sweden.

Pretty funny to see them facing CSKA, though alot of their star players won't be playing, big names like Radulov and Prohkorin are in the lineup. To play against those players are once in a lifetime for many guys in Asplöven.

cska78 08-04-2014 12:56 PM

Prokhorkin is playing??? ( you haven't confused him with prokhorov have you?) it was 1:1 last time I found the score out.

cska78 08-04-2014 01:05 PM

game over, CSKA wins 3:1 (Zhafyarov, Radulov, Bondarev(!!!)) with the goals

loppa 08-04-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 88640731)
game over, CSKA wins 3:1 (Zhafyarov, Radulov, Bondarev(!!!)) with the goals

I am wondering why was it not 10-0 considering that this team is in like five leagues lower quality than CSKA...



On a side note - Slovan vs Amur will take place on August 8th.

cska78 08-04-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loppa (Post 88641019)
I am wondering why was it not 10-0 considering that this team is in like five leagues lower quality than CSKA...



On a side note - Slovan vs Amur will take place on August 8th.

preseason, first game, bluh-bluh

m4tt145 08-04-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 88640543)
Prokhorkin is playing??? ( you haven't confused him with prokhorov have you?) it was 1:1 last time I found the score out.

According to Swedish media he was playing. In that case it is they who mixed the names up.

Any info on who scored the goal for Asplöven?

Exarz 08-04-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loppa (Post 88641019)
I am wondering why was it not 10-0 considering that this team is in like five leagues lower quality than CSKA...

Salavat Yulaev tied Västerås (also SEL2 team) 3-3 in 2010 :nod:

Salavat equalized the game with 29 seconds left in the third period :laugh:

Edit: Hockeyallsvenskan (SEL2) is a lot better than the VHL, just as you know. I'd rate it just below average AHL level.

Exarz 08-04-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tt145 (Post 88641177)
According to Swedish media he was playing. In that case it is they who mixed the names up.

Any info on who scored the goal for Asplöven?

Jonas Berglund, according to Hockeysverige.se

SoundAndFury 08-04-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loppa (Post 88641019)
I am wondering why was it not 10-0 considering that this team is in like five leagues lower quality than CSKA..

This reads as "i have no idea what I'm talking about".

cska78 08-04-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tt145 (Post 88641177)
According to Swedish media he was playing. In that case it is they who mixed the names up.

Any info on who scored the goal for Asplöven?

the roster that someone posted on the CSKA forum doesn't have Prokhorkin, but has Prokhorov
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=211811

Exarz 08-04-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundAndFury (Post 88642819)
This reads as "i have no idea what I'm talking about".

You just won the "sum it up of the day" :handclap:

Atas2000 08-04-2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exarz (Post 88642417)
Edit: Hockeyallsvenskan (SEL2) is a lot better than the VHL, just as you know. I'd rate it just below average AHL level.

That's a contradiction.

ozo 08-04-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 88646135)
That's a contradiction.

It isn't.

loppa 08-04-2014 08:33 PM

Dynamo Moskva vs Neman Grodno 4-1


I wish there was more info on these pre season games, especially between khl teams. I feel that this mentioned thus far is only a small fraction of them.

Acallabeth 08-04-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cska78 (Post 88640731)
game over, CSKA wins 3:1 (Zhafyarov, Radulov, Bondarev(!!!)) with the goals

I really hope Damirchik will make the national team this year. So much skill and talent.

Exarz 08-05-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 88646135)
That's a contradiction.

There is a reason why the SHL is expanding from 12 to 14 teams, and every year since the 2009-10 season (exception: the 2010-11 season) at least one team has got promoted from Hockeyallsvenskan to the SHL. The 2012-13 season, two teams got promoted (Leksand and Örebro). Earlier, teams got promoted at least every second year.

There is also a reason why the SHL has made it harder to get promoted in the next seasons, since they felt frightened and wanted to feel more safe in the relegation round :laugh:


Also, take a look at the NHL, AHL and other top league experienced players in the league. Compare their average PPG in the better league and Hockeyallsvenskan. Here's a link: http://www.eliteprospects.com/league...php?leagueid=2

I feel this headed a bit OT, but oh well!

Atas2000 08-05-2014 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exarz (Post 88656349)
There is a reason why the SHL is expanding from 12 to 14 teams, and every year since the 2009-10 season (exception: the 2010-11 season) at least one team has got promoted from Hockeyallsvenskan to the SHL. The 2012-13 season, two teams got promoted (Leksand and Örebro). Earlier, teams got promoted at least every second year.

There is also a reason why the SHL has made it harder to get promoted in the next seasons, since they felt frightened and wanted to feel more safe in the relegation round :laugh:


Also, take a look at the NHL, AHL and other top league experienced players in the league. Compare their average PPG in the better league and Hockeyallsvenskan. Here's a link: http://www.eliteprospects.com/league...php?leagueid=2

I feel this headed a bit OT, but oh well!

If Allsvenskan ist much better than the VHL which might be true, then it's not below AHL average.

SoundAndFury 08-05-2014 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 88658049)
If Allsvenskan ist much better than the VHL which might be true, then it's not below AHL average.

Delete. Was writing while still asleep and it shows.

BlueBratislava 08-05-2014 06:32 AM

Tomorrow August 6th HC Košice-HC Slovan Bratislava at Steel Arena in Košice, Slovakia.
The game is sold out (8347 seats), unfortunately no TV coverage as far as I know.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.