HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Preseason: Thrashers v. Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=172323)

Roger's Pancreas* 09-17-2005 10:02 AM

Preseason: Thrashers v. Flyers
 
I have to go to work until nine tonight so I'm probably going to miss tonight's preseason game. Could someone give me a score update to come home to along with the SO results? The NHL doesn't have tonight's game posted on the "score" link otherwise I'd take it from there.

Lord ZipLock 09-17-2005 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
I have to go to work until nine tonight so I'm probably going to miss tonight's preseason game. Could someone give me a score update to come home to along with the SO results? The NHL doesn't have tonight's game posted on the "score" link otherwise I'd take it from there.

the score can be found on yahoo sports, does anyone know if this game is going to be webbraodcast or radio?

The Sneak 09-17-2005 11:38 AM

The online editor of this site is an Atlanta resident and writer for the Thrashers. She has provided who from the Thrashers will be making the trip to London to face the Flyers.

Traveling team is at the bottom of the article if interested....

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=7921

Gert B Frobe 09-17-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord ZipLock
the score can be found on yahoo sports, does anyone know if this game is going to be webbraodcast or radio?

The game is on 610WIP at 6pm (not positive about the time though)

Art Vandelay 09-17-2005 12:44 PM

Anybody know how the Flyers squad will look like ?

CNote 09-17-2005 12:58 PM

well nobody wanted my ticket so i guess it's going to waste...bummer.
ahhh london...the city that shutsdown at 8pm :madfire:

anyway, hope the rest of the sob north enjoys the game! :handclap:

-c-

CNote 09-17-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sneak
The online editor of this site is an Atlanta resident and writer for the Thrashers. She has provided who from the Thrashers will be making the trip to London to face the Flyers.

Traveling team is at the bottom of the article if interested....

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?sid=7921


So no Kovalchuk or Hossa?...ouch.

Sniperz25 09-17-2005 03:24 PM

Kovalchuk still isn't signed.

Brad* 09-17-2005 03:36 PM

The game time is 6pm according to the Flyers website.

Judging by the lineups the Thrashers are taking, I'd expect a few veterans and then the rest mostly rookies/prospects. I doubt Esche plays, probably Niittymaki and Beauchemin/House, but that's just my guess, by looking at the Thrashers roster.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.