HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   HF Article - "Preds Face Tough Decisions" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=176929)

handtrick 10-01-2005 05:51 PM

HF Article - "Preds Face Tough Decisions"
 
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...readed&order=0

nine_inch_fang 10-01-2005 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handtrick


The "link man" strikes again. This guy seems like he has actually paid attention to our camp.

handtrick 10-01-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nine_inch_fang
This guy seems like he has actually paid attention to our camp.


I am surprised he didn't comment on the good camp that Radulov had.....hell, he didn't even mention in the little blurb at the bottom that he got sent back to juniors like he did Franson, Parent, and O'Reilly... :dunno:

Camden 10-01-2005 07:01 PM

What is meant when he puts "Shishkanov may end up in Milwaukee"? Also, when do you think he'll finally make the big club, and do you guys still feel he's got top 6 NHL potential?

nine_inch_fang 10-01-2005 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handtrick
I am surprised he didn't comment on the good camp that Radulov had.....hell, he didn't even mention in the little blurb at the bottom that he got sent back to juniors like he did Franson, Parent, and O'Reilly... :dunno:

Okay, it wasn't perfect but atleast people are starting to pay more attention to the recent happenings rather than just rehashing old "stuff".

handtrick 10-01-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camden
What is meant when he puts "Shishkanov may end up in Milwaukee"? Also, when do you think he'll finally make the big club, and do you guys still feel he's got top 6 NHL potential?

Eventhough he is only 22, Shish needs to have a breakout year down in Milwaukee this year. I think he does have top 6 NHL potential, but will he realize it is up for debate.
With Sullivan, Hartnell and Kariya ahead of him at LW....the chances of him spending meaningful time up in Nashville over the next 2 years will be slim and none, barring some injury. That is why I think he has to make some big strides down in Milwaukee this year with more aggressively looking for his shot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.