HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: Yahoo fantasy leaguers! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=17740)

Melrose_Jr. 10-07-2003 08:32 AM

OT: Yahoo fantasy leaguers!
 
Don't forget to set your rosters by midnight tonight for tomorrow's games! The season is here! :handclap:

FACEMAN 10-07-2003 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Don't forget to set your rosters by midnight tonight for tomorrow's games! The season is here! :handclap:

thanks for the reminder.

LiquidClown 10-07-2003 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Don't forget to set your rosters by midnight tonight for tomorrow's games! The season is here! :handclap:


Got mine set, just wish Leetch and Allison were healthy enough to play though :mad:

Melrose_Jr. 10-07-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidClown
Got mine set, just wish Leetch and Allison were healthy enough to play though :mad:

I hear ya man. I'm hoping injured players will be classified IR tomorrow morning. At least Allison is getting close. I stopped hearing Leetch news.

By the way, which one of you punks plucked Hasek? ;)

LiquidClown 10-07-2003 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
I hear ya man. I'm hoping injured players will be classified IR tomorrow morning. At least Allison is getting close. I stopped hearing Leetch news.

By the way, which one of you punks plucked Hasek? ;)


Yeah same here man still wiating to use my IR spot for atleast one of them.

man o man in my league, we had a draft and samsonov went undrafted, I think we all just overlooked him because of last year.... well I found him on waivers today :) so if tomorrow no one else puts in a claim he's mine all mine :)

what's your team look like melrose? and how many teams in your league?

Melrose_Jr. 10-07-2003 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidClown
what's your team look like melrose? and how many teams in your league?

We've only got 10 teams so there's some UFA gem's out there.

My team's all about points from defense. Gonchar, Morris, Schneider, Racheunek and Boynton. I've got strong forwards, but if these guys are kicking in 3-4 points per week each, we're going to be tough to beat. I also selected Lalime #1 overall, which I took a lot of heat for, but I stand by the decision.

How about yours?

LiquidClown 10-07-2003 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
We've only got 10 teams so there's some UFA gem's out there.

My team's all about points from defense. Gonchar, Morris, Schneider, Racheunek and Boynton. I've got strong forwards, but if these guys are kicking in 3-4 points per week each, we're going to be tough to beat. I also selected Lalime #1 overall, which I took a lot of heat for, but I stand by the decision.

How about yours?


Same here man I'm depending on my defense and right wings.....
as of now my team looks like this........ (we have 8 teams)
Havlat-Lemieux-Hedjuk
Kovalchuk-allison-selanne
Nedved-conroy-Kovalev
Samsonov-Doan-Nolan

pretty week up the middle but oh well the right side makes up for that...

on defense i have Lidstrom, Leetch, Gonchar and Boumeester (my sleeper)

for goalies I drafted them last LOL
Dwayne Roloson
Roberto Luongo

all in all I think my team is pretty solid especially with the type of point system we're doing (head to head)

As far as taking Lalime first I wouldn't have but hey that's what makes this fun :) Our first pick was Brodeur.......i was waiting for Forsberg to fall to me at the 8th pick but he went 6th grrrrrrr LOL

Melrose_Jr. 10-07-2003 11:16 AM

I love Craig Conroy LQ. He's on my team for the 3rd straight year. Lot of assists, lot of special teams points.

Is Havlat signed?

LiquidClown 10-07-2003 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
I love Craig Conroy LQ. He's on my team for the 3rd straight year. Lot of assists, lot of special teams points.

Is Havlat signed?


Conroy is always a pick for me he may not rack up the points but he consistently preforms and gets me (like you mentioned) plenty of assists.

Oh man you telling me I missed another hold out? LOL figures.

damn damn damn he's not signed and doesn't look like he will..............man I wasted my 3rd pick on him.

Bluenote13 10-07-2003 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidClown
Conroy is always a pick for me he may not rack up the points but he consistently preforms and gets me (like you mentioned) plenty of assists.

Oh man you telling me I missed another hold out? LOL figures.

damn damn damn he's not signed and doesn't look like he will..............man I wasted my 3rd pick on him.

I picked up Hasek. What can I say, I was on Yahoo for my fantasy football team and just happend to see Hasek sittin' there :handclap:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.