HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Washington Capitals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Berry cut, Gordon first line? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=17945)

txpd 10-07-2003 06:42 PM

Berry cut, Gordon first line?
 
the washington post reports that rick berry has been put on waivers to assign him to portland. fortin and henry to ir.
they also report the first line will be boyd gordon-miller-jagr.
that looks more like a 4th line that jagr double shifts on than a 1st line.

Weary 10-07-2003 07:06 PM

That line looks as suspect as the defensive corps. I thought the Caps were deep in forwards.

AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar 10-07-2003 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weary
That line looks as suspect as the defensive corps. I thought the Caps were deep in forwards.

they are, they are just giving jagr what he wants. I'll give gordon a shot thoughm who knows where chemistry is?

txpd 10-08-2003 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number67
they are, they are just giving jagr what he wants. I'll give gordon a shot thoughm who knows where chemistry is?

That's it. Jagr picked his linemates. You can make a case that the
Grier-Lang-Zubrus line and the Konowalchuk-Halpern-Bondra line are both more dangerous than Jagr's group.

in fact if he Caps 4th line on a given night was Pettinger or Semin-Sutherby-Peat and Jagr double shifted in Peat's place would the 4th line be as good as the first?

CapitalsCupFantasy 10-08-2003 05:37 AM

Dude wtf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by txpd
That's it. Jagr picked his linemates. You can make a case that the
Grier-Lang-Zubrus line and the Konowalchuk-Halpern-Bondra line are both more dangerous than Jagr's group.

in fact if he Caps 4th line on a given night was Pettinger or Semin-Sutherby-Peat and Jagr double shifted in Peat's place would the 4th line be as good as the first?


How does Berry keep getting the shaft by Cassidy. I'd like to see them move him. He deserves a shot. A REAL shot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.