HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Upshall (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=180572)

roryb 10-11-2005 10:47 AM

Upshall
 
What is the story with Uppie? Is he still supposed to make the NHL? I'm in the middle of Leafs Nation so we don't hear about you guys enough.

Dave is a killer 10-11-2005 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roryb
What is the story with Uppie? Is he still supposed to make the NHL? I'm in the middle of Leafs Nation so we don't hear about you guys enough.

he should make the team next year along with Radulov & one other Milwaukeeite (Shishkanov) ... if we decide to do some deals

lugnut76 10-12-2005 12:42 PM

The question is. . .who's spots would you like them to take?

barrytrotzsneck 10-12-2005 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lugnut76
The question is. . .who's spots would you like them to take?


Stevenson, Perreault, Johnson, Hall....all guys that might not be around next season.

MrMastodonFarm* 10-12-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seamus O' Toole
he should make the team next year along with Radulov & one other Milwaukeeite (Shishkanov) ... if we decide to do some deals

When Upshall gets a call up this year, I think he sticks and doesn't look back. The only thing holding him up is some previous injury trouble, but he has the heart and the character to be an NHL'er for many a year.

triggrman 10-12-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm
When Upshall gets a call up this year, I think he sticks and doesn't look back. The only thing holding him up is some previous injury trouble, but he has the heart and the character to be an NHL'er for many a year.

I agree

Enoch 10-12-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm
When Upshall gets a call up this year, I think he sticks and doesn't look back. The only thing holding him up is some previous injury trouble, but he has the heart and the character to be an NHL'er for many a year.

He is already better than some of the players that are on the team. He just is able to go down without having to go through waivers, and lets face it, the injury concern probably gives the coaching staff the desire to see if he can play 40 or so games relatively injury free before being called up to a tougher/faster NHL.

dulzhok 10-12-2005 05:26 PM

After we trade David Legwand and Adam Hall for Brad Richards, there will be an opening on the third line for Upshall. :snide:

richardn 10-13-2005 08:56 AM

I thought for sure Upshall would have made the team this year.

veronesepk 10-13-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dulzhok
After we trade David Legwand and Adam Hall for Brad Richards, there will be an opening on the third line for Upshall. :snide:

Yes! We just need to let TB know... :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.