HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Who are the Bruins fans at HFboards? Register here! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=181)

HockeyGoddess 07-31-2003 02:18 AM

Who are the Bruins fans at HFboards? Register here!

Tell us about yourselves, fans of Bruins nation!

Name, location, favorite current Bruin(s), favorite all-time Bruin(s), favorite non-Bruin players, movies, music, hobbies/interests, origin of your screen-name/message board moniker, how you became a Bruins fan, how long you've been a Bruins fan... stuff like that.

TMac21 07-31-2003 02:41 AM

Name: Tim

Fav All time Bruins: Bourque, Juneau, Neely

Fav Current Bruins: Thornton, Axellson

Fav Non Bruin Players: Chris Drury, Ryan Smyth

Fav Movies: Youngblood, Office Space, 25th Hour

Music: Coldplay, John Mayer, Audioslave, Radiohead

Hobbies: Golf, hockey, reading, fitness

Fav food: Mexican, chinese

Fav Beer: Alpine, Bud

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: In the playoffs where Bourque scored from between the red and blue line against Patrick Roy. The puck just trickled inside the post. Andy Moog stopping a penalty shot against the Habs to preserve a playoff win (this is a very early memory so I could be wrong). The Bruins/Pens series of the early 90's were awesome too. Ray finally getting his cup even though he wasn't playing with the B's.

How long I have been a B's fan: About 15 years.

Origin of screen name: Nickname (TMac) + age (21)

Jerseys owned: Thornton 3rd jersey, Juneau home (before the change in jerseys)

prdbsfan 07-31-2003 02:43 AM

My name is Dave 31 years old.

Married, One son Michael born 9/29/03.

I work in advertising in Boston and live in Springfield. (awesome comute)

My favorite Bruin is Joe.

My favorite all timer is Ray with Cam right there next to him.

My favorite non-bruin is Joe Sakic or Eric Staal.

Movies: Caddyshack, Airplane, Lord of the Rings, Dazed and Confused, Pootietang and X-Men's

Music: Dream Theater, Dream Theater, Dream Theater, Tool, System Of A Down, Queensryche, Mudvayne, Deftones and Pink Floyd.

My Hobbies are: A serious Golfer...every chance I get. I have been a drummer for 19 years. Hanging with friends over drinks. I love movies, music and meals that involve meat.

Beer of Choice: Harpoon IPA, Amstel, Mic Lite (when I need 20 or more)
My screen name came from when I posted on the ESPN boards, Everyone always complained about being a Bruins fan and what a terriable team it was. I was proud to be a Bruins fan so I had to shorten it to Prdbsfan.......Proud Bruins Fan. I love the Beez!!!

I became a Bruins fan at an early age. Pre-cable young ones...I remember watching games in in Western Mass and we had antennas and my father would have me hold the atenna and use aluminum foil to get some type of reception. My first game was at the Gahden and I witnessed Ron Tuggnut own the Bruins with a 63 save effort on Thanks giving night. They lost and I cried all the way home.

Hoping for a great season.... :handclap:

Dr Seldon 07-31-2003 02:48 AM

Name: Per

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, P-J Axelsson

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Ray Bourque

Favorite non-Bruin players: Nicklas Lidström

Movies: Lord of the Rings, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Gladiator, Star Wars...

Music: Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Clash, Smashing Pumpkins...

Hobbies/interests: Sports, soccer in particular. Also music, any kind of rock and metal, and computers.

Origin of your screen-name: From the best book-series ever, the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov.

How I became a Bruins fan: Can hardly remember, think I saw them in a game on TV when I was young(er), and it just stuck.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: Since I can remember, however i've only following them properly, thru the internet and such, the last couple of years. Good thing I found theese boards a year ago.

brianscot 07-31-2003 03:06 AM

Name: Brian

Age: 42 (physically at least, emotional age depends upon the day)

Current favorite Bruins: Jumbo Thornton (well, duh) Or any goalie that isnt currently losing.

All time Bruins: Cam Neely, Derek Sanderson.

Non Bruin players: There are no such things.

Movies: Casablanca, Close encounters, various Jenna Jameson cinematic classics.

Music: Anything that doesnt involve opera. I"m on a jazz kick right now.

Hobbies: Working out, reading, astronomy, travel.

Screen name origin: I"m really Brian. Scot is my ancestry.

Became a fan: I was 8 years old and watching the old CBS hockey coverage and saw Robert Gordon Orr do things on the ice that no other player seemed to be doing. What was up with that? I was hooked.

scotiahockey 07-31-2003 03:17 AM

Name: Glenn

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, Glen murray

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Cam Neely, Rick Middleton
Favorite non-Bruin players: Mike Peca
Movies: Braveheart, Jaws, Shawshank Redemption, Monty Python

Music: Highland Folk Music, Anything 80s

Hobbies/interests: Hockey, Golf, Hockey, Online Gaming, Hockey, Mountian Biking, Hockey, and Hockey

Favorite beer- Alexander kieths (light preferrably, now that i am over 30 it seem the trendy thing to do)- Those that like it, like it alot!

Favorite food- love a good steak and chicken caeser salad

Origin of your screen-name: Original screenname was sniurb- but changed it during the slump last year to scotiahockey. Scotia for nova scotia which is where i grew up, and hockey for, well, hockey. It also doubles as the name i do business under.

How I became a Bruins fan: born in oct 1970, in the shadow of the banner in the gahden that said stanley cup champions. didnt have a choice, it was pre determined.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: never ever was i a fan of another team.

Nightslyr 07-31-2003 03:37 AM

Name: Kevin

Favorite Current Bruins: Thornton, Samsonov, Murray, Axelsson, Rolston, McGillis, Boynton

Favorite All-Time Bruins: Bourque, Neely, Oates, Orr, Sanderson

Favorite Non-Bruins: Forsberg, Yzerman, Francis

Movies: North by Northwest, Casablanca, Some Like It Hot, The Godfather, Spies Like Us, The original Star Wars trilogy (none of this prequel crap), both Lord of the Rings movies, and a bunch of others I can't think of

Music: Tool (obvious by my avitar), A Perfect Circle, Stabbing Westward, Nine Inch Nails, Rammstein, Live, Dave Matthews Band, Beethoven, Mozart, Smetana, Berloz's Symphonie Fantastique, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, etc....

Hobbies: Writing poetry, watching hockey and football, music, reading...yeah, I'm mainly a geek :yo:

Origin Of My Screen Name: I chose it way back when I was a freshman in high school. I figured it sounded cool and angsty. I used it as my AOL screen name since then, and because I'm not creative when it comes to names, I've used it or a variation of it on every message board I frequent

How Long I've Been A Fan: Since the 93-94 season, when my older brother convinced me that hockey was cool. I think it was Juneau's rookie season.

neelynugs 07-31-2003 03:42 AM

Name: Lawrence

Fav All time Bruins: Neely, Bourque, Samsonov

Fav Current Bruins: Samsonov, Thornton

Fav Non Bruin Players: Peter Forsberg, Mike Modano

Fav Movies: Dumb & Dumber, Rainman

Music: Pearl Jam, DMB, Rush, Aerosmith, BareNaked Ladies

Hobbies: Hockey, Women, Women :D

Fav food: I-talian, Chinese, Pastrami on Rye

Fav Beer: KILLIANS!!

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Reggie Lemelin's ridiculous save on Pat Verbeek in the 1988 Wales Finals.
Became a fan by watching WSBK when I was 6 years old- guys like Rick Middleton and Charlie Simmer were players I remembered well.

How long I have been a B's fan: over 20 years

Origin of screen name: favorite player (neely), nickname (nugs)...

Jerseys owned: Samsonov home, Neely away, Stumpel away (that one's for you Gary :joker: )

PetePeeters 07-31-2003 03:47 AM

Name: Tom
Favorite current Bruins Players: PJ Axelsson
Favorite All Time Bruin Players: Ray Bourque,Andy Moog,Barry Pederson
and (of course) Pete Peeters
A Bruin Fan since: 1982,the first time I was able to read something
concerning the NHL in a Swiss Newspaper
Favorite Bruin Moment: My two visits at the Old Garden back in 1994,
including a 4-0 win against the Flyers,despite the
fact that Jon Casey was our goalie
Favorite movies: Once upon a time in the west,Local Hero,French
Connection
Favorite music: Jethro Tull,Who,Scottish and Irish Folk
Favorite food: Wiener Schnitzel (I know that`s what you expected)
Favorite beer: There are too many good ones in Good old Germany
to single one out
Married: Yes
Kids: Two sons

Drury77 07-31-2003 03:54 AM

Name: Traci

Location: Clarksville, TN from Somerville MA <font size=1>(moving back home next July)</font>

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, Samsonov, Boynton, PJ Stock

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Ray Bourque, Cam Neely, Nevin Markwart, Randy Burridge

Favorite non-Bruin players: Chris Drury, Peter Forsberg, David Legwand, Scott Upshall

Movies: Hunt for the Red October, Few Good Men, Mrs.Doubtfire, Airplane, Slapshot!!

Music: Anything but Jazz or Classical

Favorite Beer: Coors Lt., Bud Ice, Bud

Favorite Food: Italian & Chinese

Hobbies/interests: Watching hockey, Messing around online, Fantasy Hockey, Taking care of my kids

Favorite Bruins Moment:Beating the Habs in the PO's in the late 80's, bench clearing brawl started by Nilan, Ray returning to play in the series against Hartford, and Ray winning the Cup (even if he was an Av).

Origin of your screen-name: I was never able to get Bourque77, so I settled for Drury cuz he's my next favorite player off the B's.

How I became a Bruins fan: Not really sure, except that I listened constantly to my g-ma talk about Espo & Orr, and I started watching games, and was instantly hooked.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: 22 years

Jersey's Owned: 77 Bourque home, 77 Bourque Avs home, 77 Bourque home (signed by Ray & Espo)

Married?: No, Long Term Relationship

Kids?: Yes, 2 - Boy (12), Girl (2 1/2 months)

Stock Rocks 07-31-2003 04:28 AM

Name: Rob

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov, Dan McGillis, PJ Stock

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Bobby Orr, Al Secord, Rick Middleton, Cam Neely, Jean Ratelle, Brad Park, Andy Moog, Rick Tocchet, Dean Chynoweth

Favorite non-Bruin players: Scott Stevens, Derian Hatcher, Ron Francis, George Laraque, Martin Brodeur

Favorite all-time non-Bruin players: Mike Liut, Mark Howe, Dale Hawerchuk, Gary Roberts

Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Reservoir Dogs, The French Connection, Saving Private Ryan, The Empire Strikes Back

Music: Metal, classic rock, alternative (Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Pantera, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Rush, the Doors, Tool, Soundgarden, Jane's Addiction, etc.)

Favorite Beer: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Favorite Food: Lobster

Hobbies/interests: Playing hockey, rock climbing, swimming, collecting Bruins/Patriots/Red Sox memorabilia

Favorite Bruins Moment:Brad Park's OT-winner in '83 vs. Buffalo

Origin of your screen-name: I started out as spoked-B on the old boards back in 2000, then switched to my real name, then became AxelssonRose, then Elvis Patriot when the Pats beat Oakland, then switched to Stock Rocks when Stock-Peat II happened

How I became a Bruins fan: Age 4- went to my first B's game. Robert Gordon Orr was still on the team. I don't remember much about him, but count my blessings that I got to see him play before he left.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: 31 years

Jersey's Owned: 80's style away- 20 Secord

Married?: Yes

Kids?: Yes, 2 Boys (9), (6)

Killerbeez 07-31-2003 04:47 AM

Name: Dave

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov, Dan McGillis, PJ Stock, PJ Axe

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Cam Neely, Andy Moog, Reggie Lemelin, Adam Oates, Rosie Ruzicka, Lyndon Byers

Favorite non-Bruin players: Peter Forsberg, Peter Bondra, Michael Peca, Anson Carter

Favorite all-time non-Bruin players: Patrick Roy, Ron Hextall, Ron Tugnutt

Movies: Pulp Fiction, The Last Castle, Anything with Jack Nicholson.

Music: Eagles, NIN, Eminem, Dido

Favorite Beer: Gritty McDuff's Best Bitter at the source. Drawn from the vat, not bottles.

Favorite Food: General Tso's Chicken, Corned Beef and Cabbage in Guinness, Tequila Lime Chicken.

Hobbies/interests: Sports cars of any vintage, Auto Restoration, Local Lions Club activities, Art Shows

Favorite Bruins Moment:Cam Neely picking a turtling Claude Lemieux off the ice to beat on him again.

Origin of your screen-name: Was Rinkrat on several boards, but someone had already claimed it on this one. Remembering the miami dolphins Killerbeez defense, it seemed to fit.

How I became a Bruins fan: Watching the Maine Mariners when they were the B's affiliate in Portland. I wasn't even a Hockey fan, but went to a game and was hooked.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: 15 years +/-

Jersey's Owned: None...pathetic I know.

Married?: Yes

Kids?: No, but a dog, Watson. He's a freak of nature. He's supposed to be about 9lbs, but is around 20 and not an ounce of fat.....he's the Shaq of the Maltese breed!

drubaca 07-31-2003 05:11 AM

Name: Drew

Favorite current Bruin(s): Thornton, Samsonov, Stock & Raycroft

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Ray Bourque, Cam Neely, Dave Poulin, Ken Linesman

Favorite non-Bruin players: Forsberg, Brodeur, CuJo, Bertuzzi

Movies: Dumb & Dumber, UHF, Gettysburg, Slapshot

Music: Godsmack, Dropkick Murphys, Powerman 5000, Frank Sinatra

Favorite Beer: Newcastle

Favorite Food: Red Meat

Hobbies/interests: Playing hockey(roller & ice), watching hockey, collecting die cast cars, collecting hockey cards, spending time with my wife & son

Favorite Bruins Moment: Cam Neely slamming Claude Lemieux into the boards face first after he turlted when Neely tried to fight him. Then Neely calling him a gutless puke in the paper the next day.

Origin of your screen-name: My name is Drew, I had body hair before most kids in my school, I liked Star Wars, kids being kids I was nicknamed after a wookie

How I became a Bruins fan: It just seemed natural.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: 17 years

Jersey's Owned: I'm not sure if I can fit that many on here without the rest of the threads being erased. :D

Married?: yup, 3 years

Kids?: Yes, 1 son, currently 7 months old

wensink 07-31-2003 05:13 AM

Name: Harry

Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, PJ Stock

Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Cam Neely, Rick Middleton, Stan Johnatan & John Wensink (of course!!)

Favorite non-Bruin players: Owen Nolan & Mark Messier

Favorite all-time non-Bruin players: Wayne Gretzky & Mike McEwen

Movies: Any Mel Brooks movie - especially Young Frankenstein

Music: UFO, Rush, old Iron Maiden & AC/DC with Bon Scott

Favorite Beer: Sam Adams

Favorite Food: Rib-eye Steak & garlic mashed potatoes

Hobbies/interests: Softball (before my knee surgery in January)

Favorite Bruins Moment: Finally beating the Habs in the playoffs. And going to my first game at Boston Garden

Origin of your screen-name: Too many Neely monikers, Rick Middleton was taken & Johnathan seemed too obscure

How I became a Bruins fan: Saw my first game on TV (when I was 6 or 7). It was between the Rangers & B's. I fell in love with the team in black. Followed them ever since.

How long I've been a Bruins fan: 30 + years

Jersey's Owned: Neely home, Bourque road

Married?: Yes (12 years in December)

Kids: Boy & Girl- Cameron & Katie

Dog: Dog - Pembroke Welsh Corgie named Scrappy

BINGO 07-31-2003 05:16 AM

Name: Tom
Favorite all time Bruin: Neely
Favorite current Briun: Thornton
Favorite non Bruin: any player not playing for Montreal
Favorite movie: Slap Shot
Favorite music: Pearl Jam, WEEI....it's music to my ears
Hobbies: golf, hockey,golf,hockey......
Favorite Food: anything on my grill
Favorite beer: Bud Light
How long have I been a Bruins fan: It's in the blood, I bleed black
origin of screen name: it is said in place of bam, or used as exclamation!
Married with one son Jayden, who is 2 and has a few games under his belt already.

whatsbruin 07-31-2003 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyGoddess
Tell us about yourselves, fans of Bruins nation!

Name : Chris

Favorite current Bruin(s) : Joe, Hate to go with the favorite but who else is there other than Sammy ?

Favorite all-time Bruin(s) :O'Reilly Was too skilled but gave everything he had.

Favorite non-Bruin players : LaFleur - He killed the B's but he was great to watch. Forsberg - Skilled and tough

Movies : Action movies and comedies.

I became a B;s fan in the mid 70's. My father worked for DNC in Buffalo.
Before we even moved into our house, we had to stay at a hotel. The
B's were playing Buffalo that night and stayed at the same hotel.
Cashmen was a nice guy, and maybe it was an off night but Bucyk was
a little short on personality.
Got to see a lot of Sabres games in those years.
My dad did some work for the B's and met Harry, I'll ask him if he has
any stories, and he knew Cheevers was going to be named coach a few days a head of time.

amazingcrwns 07-31-2003 05:24 AM

introduction again

Name: Ryan

Fav All time Bruins: Neely, Bourque,

Fav Current Bruins: Samsanov, Boynton

Fav Non Bruin Players: Blake, Gagne

Fav Movies: Shanghi Knights,

Music: Maroon 5, Evanesence, Audioslave

Hobbies: Boston sports teams,

Fav food: Maine lobster

Fav Beer: Sam Adams

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Neely's 50th goal in his 44th game.

How long I have been a B's fan: All my life

Origin of screen name: name of a former band I was a fan of

Jerseys owned: Doesn't some of that money go to JJ?

Married?: Long term relationship

Kids: nope

VeddarRants 07-31-2003 05:53 AM

Ok, I've avoided this for long enough

Name: Steven Thanos

Favorite movies: Braveheart,The Professional,American Physco,Taxi
Driver,Brazil. Spies Like Us, Death To Smoochy

Hobbies: Reading,writing,chess,roller hockey

Music: Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Led Zep, Classic Rock, MoTown, 50's Rock and Roll,Classical Thunder

Married: No, currently in a long term relationship

Kids: None

Pets: Sierra, a Siberian Husky mix, 2 years old

Favorite Bruins: Joe,Sammy,Axe,Boynton,Stock

Favorite Non-Bruins: Mike Peca, Roman Hamrlik, Ryan Smith, Jason Arnott, Jaromir Jagr

Favorite All Time Bruin: Cam Neely

I became a fan: about 13 years ago, I was flipping through the channels and I caught the tailend of a fight... watched for a little while longer and I saw the same guy score later in the game. I thought to myself " Hey this number 8 dude is pretty good...I should watch hockey a little more often..."

TripleOT 07-31-2003 05:55 AM

Name: Ted
Favorite all time Bruins: O'Reilly, Neely
Favorite current Bruin: Thornton
Favorite non Bruins: Bertuzzi, Jovanovski, A. Brunette, Arnott, Boyle
Favorite movie: Gladiator, Family Man, Blow
Favorite music: U2, Sugar Ray
Hobbies/Interests: Bruins, Patriots
Favorite Food: Good food
Favorite beer: Pilsner Urquell
How long have I been a Bruins fan: Since 1971
Origin of screen name: HighStick, Major5M, FiveHole
Married: Yes, 2 children

Hawgood_38 07-31-2003 06:17 AM

Long time viewer, First(almost) time poster

Name: Lucas - I've visited this board close to everyday the past year and a half. Love all of the B's talk but haven't gotten around to posting very often, but that plans to change.

Fav All time Bruins: Greg Hawgood, Nevin Markwart, Nifty, Charlie Simmer, Neely, Allison, McLaren

Fav Current Bruins: Joe, McGillis, Grosek(bring on the taunts - I just like the way he plays)

Fav Non Bruin Players: Allison, Modano, Tkachuk

Fav Movies: SlapShot, Caddyshack, Strange Brew, Vacation, Airplane I & II, Old School, Jay & Silent Bob Fight Back, Gladiator, Patton, Platoon, Band of Brothers(yeah, I know it's more mini-series than movie).

Music: The Dead, Phish, Black Sabbath & Ozzy Solo, Metallica, Beastie Boys and everything in between.

Hobbies: Had B's season tix the past 5 years, but I'm not renewing this year(almost positive). Love the Sox(I live 3 blocks from Fenway) and Penn State(almamater). Love listening to tunes and kicking back with a few cold ones.

Fav food: The Swordfish Chop at Atlantic Fish Company on Boylston Street. It's pricey, but un-freakin-believable!!!

Fav Beer: whatever's cold - except for Rolling Rock

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: O'Reilly's entrance last year the night they retired his Jersey - The Bagpipes rocked.

How long I have been a B's fan: As long as I can remember.

Origin of screen name: Bring back Hawgie Hockey!

Jerseys owned: Old Black jersey - Hawgood 38, current white - Thornton 6, black Allison 41, 3rd jersey McLaren 18

Married?: Just tied the knot on the 4th of July

Kids: let's take one thing at a time.

Lady Rhian 07-31-2003 06:43 AM

Name: Audrey

age- 45

location- Lakes Region of New Hampshire

favorite current Bruin(s)- Sturm, Bergeron, Savard, Kessel

favorite all-time Bruin(s)- Leveille, Girard, Berard, Stock, Kasper, Neely, O'Connell, Rolston, Orr, Cheevers, Jurcina, Pederson, Krushelynski

favorite non-Bruin players-former- Barry Beck and Ron Greshner, and Nick Fotiu- NYR,

Current- Mike Modano, Alex Ovechkin, Sidney Crosby, Alex Mogilny (if he ever plays again in the NHL :( ), and Darcy Tucker

movies- History of the World Part I, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Breakfast Club

music- Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks solo, Heart, Abba, W.A.S.P., The Sweet, Jefferson Starship, Guns N Roses, Poison, The Eagles, Mammas and the Pappas

hobbies/interests- camping, travel, swimming, cooking, reading, and of course, hockey!

how you became a Bruins fan- family watched the Bruins before I was born, so I was practically born into it. :D

how long you've been a Bruins fan- 41 years (that I remember, anyway)

Married- yes, 18 years

Kids- two daughters, ages 17 and 12, one son, age 15

sarge88 07-31-2003 06:52 AM

Name, location, favorite current Bruin(s), favorite all-time Bruin(s), favorite non-Bruin players, movies, music, hobbies/interests, origin of your screen-name/message board moniker, how you became a Bruins fan, how long you've been a Bruins fan... stuff like that.

Name; Al

Location - North Andover, MA

Current B's: Chara, Bergeron, Toivonen

All time B's: Neely, Markwart, Poulin, Christian, Middleton, Bourque

Non B's: Tkachuk, Hatcher, Grier,

Movies: Slapshot, Goodfellas, The Godfather(s),

Music: Don't really listen to music

B's fan since: 1976 or 77 Can't remember

Screen name = Nickname + my number

Hobbies: Golf, Softball, Gambling, Long Distance Inline Skating

Married

2 Kids

cobrak 07-31-2003 06:54 AM

Name: Angie
Favorite current Bruin(s): Joe Thornton, Sergei Samsonov, Nick Boynton
Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Cam Neely, Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr
Favorite non-Bruin players: Eric Lindros, Joe Sakic, Scott Stevens, Chris Chelios

Favorite all-time non-Bruin players: Patrick Roy, Mario Lemieux, Paul Coffey (preBruins era), Mark Messier (EDM)
Movies: Star Wars, Lord of Rings, Slapshot, other movies with many explosions
Music: Country
Favorite Beer: NA
Favorite Food: Pizza
Hobbies/interests: Bruins/Giants/Red Sox/ NASCAR

Favorite Bruins Moment:Bourque :bow: beating up Sundin at my first game I went to(DIE you maple leaf)

Origin of your screen-name: old nickname from karate class, see also Karate Kid
How I became a Bruins fan: Hereditary
How long I've been a Bruins fan: forever

Jersey's Owned: away and third

Married?: Nope
Kids?: nope

Goalie27* 07-31-2003 08:35 AM

Name: Steve
Favorite current Bruin(s): Samsonov, Thornton, McGillis
Favorite all-time Bruin(s): Orr, Neely, Bourque
Favorite non-Bruin players: Lidstrom, Giguere, Roloson
Favorite all-time non-Bruin players: Hasek, Gretzky, Bossy
Movies: Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, Blow, Half Baked, Office Space, too many others...
Music: Tool, Audioslave, 311, A Perfect Circle, Incubus, I listen to almost anything
Favorite Beer: Don't know what it was, but it was something in Germany
Favorite Food: Chinese, good Italian, pizza, burgers, etc
Hobbies/interests: Hockey, computers, mind-altering drugs ;)

Favorite Bruins Moment: Bruins 5-1 win over the Devils in last year's playoffs, because I was there. :p
Also when Carter scored the GWG in 2 or 3 OTs against Carolina a few years ago in the playoffs... It was on my birthday, and it guaranteed that there would be another home game, and I bought tickets. They won the series at the game I went to. :D

Origin of your screen-name: I'm a goalie, and I've always considered 27 "my number" even though I only wore it for one season and i wasn't even a goalie at the time :dunno:
How I became a Bruins fan: Moved to MA when I was like 5, when I started following hockey, the B's were here. :p
How long I've been a Bruins fan: As long as I've been a fan of hockey

Jersey's Owned: Samsonov white (now it's away, I guess), black one with no name, white with no name

Married?: Nope
Kids?: nope

finzup77r 07-31-2003 08:45 AM

Name:Mike
Fav.Current Bruin: Thornton
Fav.Former Bruins: Bourque, Neely, O'Reilly
Fav Non-Bruins Players: Drury, Gaborik
Movies: Happy Gilmore, Slap Shot, Mr.Deeds
Fav Bruins Moment: Having them raise O'Reilly's # to the rafters
Origin of Screen Name: I don't even know
How Long have I been a bruins fan: My whole life
jersey: Black no name