HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   OHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   p.k . subban (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=182947)

neg marron 10-18-2005 03:30 PM

p.k . subban

for belleville fans what are your first impressions of him
16 yrs 5ft 10 200lbs defense

BackBringCam 11-25-2005 11:06 PM

He carries the puck well, lots of confidence and is getting tonnes of ice time.

Pothier 11-27-2005 01:40 AM

He has a great point shot. Q.B. of the Bulls PP in the future.

From what I've seen of him, he takes a few too many penalties.

Westcoasthabsfan 12-02-2005 10:55 PM

I was back home at my folks place last month and took in a few games... He is going to be a great defenceman in this league along with Pageau.... The Bulls will be a powerhouse starting next year

Rusty Shackleford 12-02-2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan
The Bulls will be a powerhouse starting next year

They don't have what it takes to be a powerhouse next year.

Westcoasthabsfan 12-03-2005 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan313
They don't have what it takes to be a powerhouse next year.

A typical response from a Kingston fan, take a look at their lineup

Ex Storm 12-03-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Care to elaborate why they're going to be a powerhouse?

Rusty Shackleford 12-03-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

I did, there's nothing special, the East is between Kingston and Ottawa next year, and probaly Peterborough.

Now I can see Belleville being a powerhouse in 2 or 3 years but definately not next year.

And they will need a goalie for the future, Dahm hasn't impressed me.

Westcoasthabsfan 12-09-2005 07:09 PM

With all the deals that Burnett has completed this year getting Tanaka for Brophey was an absolute steal and the confidence of John Hughes who is finally playing like a first pick... These guys are going to be good.... Everybody will be back next year with the exception of the OA's..... With a year under their young belts they will be very good.... They are pretty good right now.... Beat Barrie last night on the road after beating Oshawa the previous night.

Westcoasthabsfan 12-09-2005 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan313
I did, there's nothing special, the East is between Kingston and Ottawa next year, and probaly Peterborough.

Now I can see Belleville being a powerhouse in 2 or 3 years but definately not next year.

And they will need a goalie for the future, Dahm hasn't impressed me.

Lalonde is around for one more year at least and Dahm will do just fine.....He is a little small but very quick

catcher 12-12-2005 10:50 PM

By the looks at the amount of playing time Dahm has gotten I doubt he'll be coming back. Lalande is okay but not great and their pick this year, Mike Murphy is no where near ready. I don't know if he'll be next year either. They will need a goalie.

BackBringCam 12-13-2005 10:34 AM

Dahm relieved Lalonde the other night in the first and the Bulls pulled it out after falling behind 3-1 early to win 7-4, Dahm played very good. The guy I will miss next year is Leavitt, show me a guy ANYWHERE who gives that kind of effort every shift, this kid is a workhorse, now if he only had hands LOL