HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Todays the Day!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=18480)

Old Hickory 10-09-2003 10:18 AM

Todays the Day!!
 
Kings hockey is just a few hours away. We are walking in with injuries and question marks on defense, but I am still optimistic.
I think Roman is goign to have his best year yet in a Kings Uni. Luuuuc is back, Stumpel's back. Klatt is on board and Dustin Brown has 10 games to prove he belongs in the big show

Thank god King's hockey is back :yo: :yo: :yo: :

BINGO 10-09-2003 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
Kings hockey is just a few hours away. We are walking in with injuries and question marks on defense, but I am still optimistic.
I think Roman is goign to have his best year yet in a Kings Uni. Luuuuc is back, Stumpel's back. Klatt is on board and Dustin Brown has 10 games to prove he belongs in the big show

Thank god King's hockey is back :yo: :yo: :yo: :

Hey KJ,
I did get the center ice package to watch the LA games.

The only problem with tonight is that the RED SOX are playing the EVIL EMPIRE at the same time......

The Monarchs also drop the puck tomorrow evening. Youcan bet that if something spectacular happens, I will make a post. Other than that, it looks like LA will have a relatively decent team, barring injuries of course.

Old Hickory 10-09-2003 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BINGO
Hey KJ,
I did get the center ice package to watch the LA games.

The only problem with tonight is that the RED SOX are playing the EVIL EMPIRE at the same time......

.

Congrats on the Center Ice. I don't know if you get Fox Sports West and Fox Sports West 2 on your Satellite, but they are playing the game at 7:30 Eastern and then repeating it at 10:30 Eastern.

BINGO 10-09-2003 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
Congrats on the Center Ice. I don't know if you get Fox Sports West and Fox Sports West 2 on your Satellite, but they are playing the game at 7:30 Eastern and then repeating it at 10:30 Eastern.

I have it through comcast, digital cable. I don't think that the games are repeated. :dunno:
Looks like I will have to watch between innings.........

Legionnaire 10-09-2003 11:55 AM

Today is the first day of the Kings Stanley Cup winning season and I am pumped.

jfont 10-09-2003 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Today is the first day of the Kings Stanley Cup winning season and I am pumped.

:yo:

tc 10-09-2003 12:47 PM

Go Kings!

I hope this season is enjoyable. Hope Deadmarsh and Allison can either come back or make a final decision either way.

I love this time of year- football, baseball playoffs and puck, with college hoops right around the corner. I am pleased.

Malakian#13 10-09-2003 01:06 PM

This is the best day of the year . :yo:

kingbrath 10-10-2003 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakian#13
This is the best day of the year . :yo:


it would have been a better day if they had beaten Detroit, but considering the injuries they did a great job IMO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.