HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Game versus Edmonton on Saturday (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=186058)

mbam99 10-28-2005 01:56 PM

Game versus Edmonton on Saturday

Anyone know if its on TV?

Thanks

Joe T Choker 10-28-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbam99
Anyone know if its on TV?

Thanks

not in Nashville according to http://www.nashvillepredators.com/schedule/ <- that

jstreet 10-28-2005 02:09 PM

hmm..Im not seeing it on the CenterICe schedule either :(

hillbilly 10-28-2005 02:24 PM

guess I'll be seeing some UHL hockey that night instead. Who wouldn't want to see the screen play of slapshot :D

Richmond Vs. Danbury Rd. 1

faneuil 10-28-2005 02:42 PM

Speaking of the game...

I'm driving up from Atlanta for the game. Any other events I need to be aware of that might snarl traffic?

wdeshotels 10-28-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faneuil
Speaking of the game...

I'm driving up from Atlanta for the game. Any other events I need to be aware of that might snarl traffic?

I-24 West from Hwy. 96 to Hwy. 840 down to one lane all weekend.

Pattypred 10-28-2005 03:02 PM

Apparently there is a bluegrass thingie going on downtown this weekend also.

So .... parking and traffic might be a little tight.

:rant:

jstreet 10-28-2005 03:36 PM

I hope Edmonton looks half as bad on their back to back game as we did against ours in Columbus.

Yeah, get there early and park, then walk around and have dinner somewhere downtown before the game, that should make for an enjoyable evening., sure wish I could say that's what I'll be doing... sigh....

DontCallPlayersStuds 10-28-2005 04:18 PM

wow, not on at all. sucks for me, since i have to work and won't even be home with my computer to listen :(

lstcyr 10-28-2005 06:31 PM

I'm flying in from northern Virginia just to see the boys win their ninth. Should be a great time!

Thank you cheap Southwest tickets! :clap:

faneuil 10-28-2005 07:18 PM

Thanks for the tips y'all. :D

nine_inch_fang 10-28-2005 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lstcyr
I'm flying in from northern Virginia just to see the boys win their ninth. Should be a great time!

Wow. Now that is some strong support. :handclap:

DontCallPlayersStuds 10-28-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lstcyr

I hope your plane lands before we're re-located to Houston.

Basher 10-28-2005 11:45 PM

ya, ill be there - bringing two pals and meeting up with two others - maybe attendance will be good

DontCallPlayersStuds 10-28-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basher
ya, ill be there - bringing two pals and meeting up with two others - maybe attendance will be good

which is important. if houston doesn't see that our team can excite fans, they may not be interested in relocating us to their city.

golfmade 10-29-2005 01:07 AM

So is the game going to be on TV or not?

DontCallPlayersStuds 10-29-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade
So is the game going to be on TV or not?

nope :(

golfmade 10-29-2005 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
nope :(

F'ing a, i'm not happy about that. Honestly CI is ok, but I find myself not giving a rats *** about almost every other team in the league. There are a few teams I care about watching yes, but the majority I could care less to see. Edmonton is one team that I like watching besides the Preds, so I'm not happy at all that I can't see this game :madfire: :madfire:

DontCallPlayersStuds 10-29-2005 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade
F'ing a, i'm not happy about that. Honestly CI is ok, but I find myself not giving a rats *** about almost every other team in the league. There are a few teams I care about watching yes, but the majority I could care less to see. Edmonton is one team that I like watching besides the Preds, so I'm not happy at all that I can't see this game :madfire: :madfire:

really? i watch a game a night, easily. usually two.

tonight's canes\flyers game was a barnburner.

golfmade 10-29-2005 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
really? i watch a game a night, easily. usually two.

tonight's canes\flyers game was a barnburner.

I work Thu-Sun nights so unless the Preds are playing or there is a matchup I want to see I don't bother to TiVo anything. I thought about TiVoing the Flyers/Canes game but didn't, I just figured the Flyers would destroy the Canes... guess I better put some thought into which games to TiVo when I can't watch the games live.

predperson 10-29-2005 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basher

Basher be sure and keep an eye on Legwand. :biglaugh:

Pred303 10-29-2005 08:15 AM

ahem..since there's no gameday thread yet...

notice stevenson is probably out tonight.markov still probably out still. johnson appears to be probable, but questionable. trotz mentions upshall,fiddler, and/or tootoo as all possible callups for tonights game

i notice that upshall didn't play for the admirals last night. either 1)he's hurt and i haven't seen anything about that. or 2) he was recalled last night and is on the way to nashville for tonight's game and we simply haven't been notified of the callup

predperson 10-29-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
ahem..since there's no gameday thread yet...

notice stevenson is probably out tonight.markov still probably out still. johnson appears to be probable, but questionable. trotz mentions upshall,fiddler, and/or tootoo as all possible callups for tonights game

i notice that upshall didn't play for the admirals last night. either 1)he's hurt and i haven't seen anything about that. or 2) he was recalled last night and is on the way to nashville for tonight's game and we simply haven't been notified of the callup

How come you are not doing the GDT Pred303? :confused: Seems like I remember someone else asking to do it??? I've got stuff to post....come on whoever you are. :rant:

handtrick 10-29-2005 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predperson
How come you are not doing the GDT Pred303? :confused: Seems like I remember someone else asking to do it??? I've got stuff to post....come on whoever you are. :rant:

From what P303 tells me, he is very hurt still over all this avatar hoopla......remember, p303 is very sensitive .......now for the good of the Predators....and p303's self esteem......let him start today's GDT and degrade women just a little bit....OK?

Basher 10-29-2005 12:34 PM

My ever-objective eyes will be on him.