HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I Loooooove the Center ICE (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=18612)

Fists of Fuhry 10-09-2003 07:54 PM

I Loooooove the Center ICE

package... I picked it up an hour before gametime and enjoyed a little taste of home swueeeeet home tonite here in Crappyleaftown! Ah, and the Oil didn't dissapoint either... Having a life is overrated - 82 games, here I come! :rolly: :rolly: :rolly:

Oi'll say! 10-09-2003 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry
package... I picked it up an hour before gametime and enjoyed a little taste of home swueeeeet home tonite here in Crappyleaftown! Ah, and the Oil didn't dissapoint either... Having a life is overrated - 82 games, here I come! :rolly: :rolly: :rolly:

I don't think you'll get all 82. Some of the games are only on ppv, and there might even be 1 or two that aren't televised at all.

It sure is great to get 75+ though. ;)

Cerebral 10-09-2003 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fists of Fuhry

Hehe i know exactly what you mean.. I have two university midterms tommorrow but couldn't resist the first game of the year! I'm hoping for at least 100 more Oiler games this season! :)

Fists of Fuhry 10-09-2003 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
I don't think you'll get all 82. Some of the games are only on ppv, and there might even be 1 or two that aren't televised at all.

It sure is great to get 75+ though. ;)

Its probably for the best anyways... I think the extra 7 games or so would leave me near sighted, hunchbacked, hoarse-throated, and jobless... :yo:

Mowzie 10-09-2003 08:26 PM

I have sacrificed sooooo much over the past 10 years in order to be an Oilers super fan, I have lost jobs for the Oilers, I have failed exams in both high school and college, sacrificed relationships with girls, I've went into tremendous debt to go see Oilers lose in the playoffs LIVE!!!

I have skipped classes to watch replayed Oiler games on Sportsnet, I've waited in line outside E&C for 14 hrs to insure that i could get tickets to game 6 of last years playoffs.

Some would call me crazy, and some would call me insane, some would call me a loser, others would say my priorities are out of wack, but...... well ya, I guess they are right.:rolleyes:

Go Oilers, I hope you aren't scheduled to play on the day of the wedding, cuz I'd hate to miss it.....I'm talking about the wedding ofcoarse.:p