HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Early birthday shout out to Higgy's little bro (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=18714)

Darz 10-10-2003 07:07 AM

Early birthday shout out to Higgy's little bro
 
Don't know if I'll be on the computer at all this weekend, and since Sunday is HabFan1084's (better know as Matt (oops, I mean Chris) Higgins bro) birthday, I though I would put my shout out today, so...

:handclap: :handclap:

Hope you have a great 19th birthday celebration, and I hope your brother gets you something good (hopefully he'll remember it's his little bro's birthday)

:handclap: :handclap:

p.s. If someone could 'bump' this up Sunday that would be great!

RE-HABS 10-10-2003 07:28 AM

Happy B-day, enjoy! :D :yo: :handclap:

NYR1084 10-10-2003 07:39 AM

Hey

Haha thanks guys :bow:


I wont be around a computer this weekend, so I gotta say thanks now. Haha, 10 bucks says Chris wont remember until my mom reminds him.

Take care guys,

Kev

PS- Habs 1-1 after Saturday night :teach:

Rahan 10-10-2003 09:07 AM

Happy Birthday Kev!!

I hope your bro will get you a souvenir from Montreal as a brithday gift =P

Have a good one, as they say!

Démon Blond 10-10-2003 09:45 AM

Happy birthday Kev!

You could ask Chris to bury a goal for you tomorrow, if he plays, that would be a great gift! :D ;)

Mike The Wall 10-10-2003 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Démon Blond
Happy birthday Kev!

You could ask Chris to bury a goal for you tomorrow, if he plays, that would be a great gift! :D ;)


Happy Birthday Kev

Maithz 10-10-2003 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday Kev ! :handclap:

I hope Chris will score a goal for your Birthday ! :handclap:

Shazbot 10-10-2003 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahan
Happy Birthday Kev!!

I hope your bro will get you a souvenir from Montreal as a brithday gift =P

Have a good one, as they say!


How about an invitation to Chez Paré? ;)

didjuicythat 10-10-2003 03:39 PM

Happy Birthday, Kev! I hope you enjoy your weekend! :handclap: :)



Remember, don't drink and drive... you might spill your drink! :rolly:

danboulie 10-10-2003 04:08 PM

Happy birthday buddy!
Get Chris to score two goals for you against the laffs. He can keep the puck from his first goal, and he can give you the one from his second!

CrAzYNiNe 10-10-2003 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabFan1084
Hey

Haha thanks guys :bow:


I wont be around a computer this weekend, so I gotta say thanks now. Haha, 10 bucks says Chris wont remember until my mom reminds him.

Take care guys,

Kev

PS- Habs 1-1 after Saturday night :teach:

Come to Montreal next Saturday, I am turning 18, we can celebrate together.

PS don't tell your parents we are going to get hamered at peel, then hit solid gold, just say that you wan't to see a good ole TO vs Habs game :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.