HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Prospects tonight (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=18845)

montreal 10-10-2003 04:05 PM

Prospects tonight
 
Michael Lambert with a big night. 2g 1a for 3 pts.
Cory Urquhart with 1g 1a
Danny Stewart with 2 g so far


Nothing yet for Locke, Deveaux, Flood or Glenn who all play tonight.

deandebean 10-10-2003 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montreal
Michael Lambert with a big night. 2g 1a for 3 pts.
Cory Urquhart with 1g 1a
Danny Stewart with 2 g so far


Nothing yet for Locke, Deveaux, Flood or Glenn who all play tonight.


Urquhart is still smokin'. Good. I like this kid. Lanky, nifty. Good draft pick. In fact, could be the steal of the show.

montreal 10-10-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deandebean
Urquhart is still smokin'. Good. I like this kid. Lanky, nifty. Good draft pick. In fact, could be the steal of the show.



Yea me too. I spoke to Corey the other day, he sounds like a good kid with his head on tight.



Danny Stewart with a 4 pt night. Hattrick + 1a. :handclap:

montreal 10-10-2003 05:26 PM

Locke gets 2 pts, 1g 1a. Deveaux gets kicked out of the game, no pts. Flood no pts.

Shazbot 10-10-2003 05:53 PM

Lambert and Urquhart are neck-and-neck for the team lead in points, aren't they?

That's good news any way you look at it.

danboulie 10-11-2003 07:57 AM

Great to see them doing so well!
Dan, what is your opinion on Urquhart?
Do you see him as top line material in Montreal, AHL career talent, what?

montreal 10-11-2003 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic
Great to see them doing so well!
Dan, what is your opinion on Urquhart?
Do you see him as top line material in Montreal, AHL career talent, what?



Next year he'll be in the AHL most likely. After that who knows, but he'll be a top 6 forward whereever he plays. His main asset is his offence, but so far he's had some trouble in the faceoff circle, don't see him in a checking line role and I wouldn't pencil him in as a center just yet. He's 19, so he's got a few years to get faster, stronger, and better in his own end.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.