HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   where was sullivan (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=188462)

Jim Motion12 11-06-2005 12:13 AM

where was sullivan
 
hey did anyone know why sullivan didnt play and when will he be back ?

DontCallPlayersStuds 11-06-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Motion12
hey did anyone know why sullivan didnt play and when will he be back ?


Tweaked groin, and hopefully Tuesday, though it's anyone's guess.

Seemingly currently injured:

Walker
Sullivan
Allison
Nichol
Hall

Pattypred 11-06-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomorekids
Tweaked groin, and hopefully Tuesday, though it's anyone's guess.

Seemingly currently injured:

Walker
Sullivan
Allison
Nichol
Hall

And most of the guys are our PK players.

Pred303 11-06-2005 08:29 AM

see in the paper that allison wasn't hurt...trotz is quoted as saying "he didn't like the matchups with him at forward".. duh

DontCallPlayersStuds 11-06-2005 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
see in the paper that allison wasn't hurt...trotz is quoted as saying "he didn't like the matchups with him at forward".. duh

Why did we have seven defensemen dressed, anyway?

Pred303 11-06-2005 12:01 PM

trotz said pregame that allison was going to be a forward on the 4th line...guess he secondguessed himself after one 30 second shift

the one thing i truly hated, well among many, was the fact that hordichuk got virtually no time in the 3rd with us trying to protect the lead, when he had played a great game thru 2 periods

jstreet 11-07-2005 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303
see in the paper that allison wasn't hurt...trotz is quoted as saying "he didn't like the matchups with him at forward".. duh


I say this every game.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.