HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2003-2004 Rangers VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=18906)

Russian Fan 10-10-2003 09:41 PM

2003-2004 Rangers VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

If it's possible , all I ask in return is a sticky that would be appreciated. I'm gonna do it for the first 5 games & continue if it's a sticky , thank you for the cooperation.

Hi Rangers Fan, after every Rangers game (or most often the next day), I'm gonna put the video library, to keep every game highlight in this thread so you can have the joy to see any game , anytime you want to.

You will need to sign up on NHL Video & having Windows Media Player.

With each link i'm gonna put some stats INFO
- Game score
- Rangers goals (who scores)
- Rangers goalie(s)
- Shots on goal
- Multi-PTS night
- Away or Home

Enjoy

GAME #1 OCT 10 NYRangers 3 Minnesota 5
SHOTS : NYR 28 MIN 19
GOALIE : Mike Dunham
GOALS :
Jan Hlavac (1st)
Tom Poti (1st)
Matthew Barnaby (1st)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GAME #2 OCT 11 : NYRangers 0 Columbus 5
SHOTS : NYR 25 CBJ 36
GOALIE : Jussi Markkanen
GOALS : NONE

GAME #3 OCT 16 Atlanta 0 NYRangers 0
SHOTS : ATL 30 NYR 29
GOALIE : Mike Dunham *17th NHL CAREER SHUTOUT*
GOALS : NONE

GAME #4 OCT 18 : Carolina 2 - NYRangers 2
SHOTS : CAR 31 NYR 28
GOALS :
Eric Lindros (1st)
Mark Messier (1st)

GAME #5 OCT 20 : Florida 1 - NYRangers 3
SHOTS : FLA 35 NYR 28
GOALS :
Eric Lindros (2nd)
Tom Poti (2nd)
Petr Nedved (1st) (EMPTY NET)

RUSSIAN FAN !

Russian Fan 10-11-2003 09:38 PM

GAME #2 UPDATED

All I ask is a sticky & that would be appreciated by me & im sure by every Rangers fan. I'm gonna do it for the first 5 games & continue if it's a sticky , thank you for the cooperation.

#37-#93-#27* 10-11-2003 10:09 PM

Your efforts are greatly appreciated but it's probably unnecessary for you to do this.

Russian Fan 10-12-2003 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
Your efforts are greatly appreciated but it's probably unnecessary for you to do this.

Nothing is necessary but hey I enjoy watching all the NHL video why not share it by giving the link.

BLACKBURN 10-12-2003 11:08 AM

I appreciate the work!!! Its a really good idea :handclap:

JCProdigy 10-12-2003 11:56 AM

So I guess Russian fan is just trying to rub the Rangers play in our faces. If looking at these games once wasn't enough.

Seriously I like the idea but could you please change the thread title to 2003-2004 Rangers VIDEO LOWLIGHTS. It'll be more apt I think.

Russian Fan 10-12-2003 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCProdigy
So I guess Russian fan is just trying to rub the Rangers play in our faces. If looking at these games once wasn't enough.

Seriously I like the idea but could you please change the thread title to 2003-2004 Rangers VIDEO LOWLIGHTS. It'll be more apt I think.

LOL not my intention, In fact it's sort of sad to see that much talent that can't come together.

Also can someoneplease to me why in hell Lindros plays with RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCINSKY , Lindros must have fed him with a 10000 great passes in 2 games but Rucinsky's is so bad that he couldn't do anything.

Barnaby 10-13-2003 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Fan
LOL not my intention, In fact it's sort of sad to see that much talent that can't come together.

Also can someoneplease to me why in hell Lindros plays with RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCINSKY , Lindros must have fed him with a 10000 great passes in 2 games but Rucinsky's is so bad that he couldn't do anything.

:) I dont know which game you saw.

I don't think Lindros made 2 total nice passes in 2 games :(

Russian Fan 10-13-2003 01:18 AM

I saw both game not entirely 60 min but from what I saw, Rucinsky couldn't keep up with the pace Lindros put into the line & Carter seem lost.

The only thing still missing from Lindros is IMO his physical aspect, he use his body to keep the puck but he's still doesn't make hard hit.

It's only 2 games but I think if this continue Lindros earn better linemate.

Just my 2 cents

Russian Fan 10-17-2003 02:05 AM

GAME #3 UPDATED

All I ask is a sticky & that would be appreciated by me & im sure by every Rangers fan. I'm gonna do it for the first 5 games (2 GAMES TO GO) & continue if it's a sticky , thank you for the cooperation.

Russian Fan 10-22-2003 04:38 AM

GAME #4 UPDATED

All I ask is a sticky & that would be appreciated by me & im sure by every Rangers fan. I'm gonna do it for the first 5 games (1 GAME TO GO) & continue if it's a sticky , thank you for the cooperation.

Russian Fan 10-22-2003 07:51 AM

GAME #5 UPDATED

Just send me a PM if your mod decide to make it a sticky

Have a good season Rangers fan