HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   EDITED: Is it worth getting an Authentic Forsberg jersey? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=194333)

Nuclear 11-25-2005 12:24 AM

EDITED: Is it worth getting an Authentic Forsberg jersey?

EDIT: If I do get it, should I get it with the "A", or is it safer to get it without it? It could look foolish if he goes back to a normal player and have the A on there, but if he keeps the A, I could just say I got it before he got the A.

He only has a 2 year contract, and by the time I get it, it'll be mid January (6 weeks for processing), there will only be 5 months left of the season or so.

I already have a Jersey with my last name on it, but it's signed by a lot of players, so it's in a case, so I don't want to buy the same one again.

Is it worth spending 280 (NHL.com) on it? My only alternative is to just not buy a new jersey and save my money, because I wouldn't want to buy a replica to wear.

Would you recommend buying it (like if you think he'll be resigned, or if it's worth the money to have for the time he's here).

Philly Flyer Fan* 11-25-2005 02:28 AM

I'd guess he'll retire after but who know's? Bottom line..........The guy's amazing and you should treat yourself to his jersey anyhow!

One could argue.......the best player to ever wear the Flyer jersey!

deuceswild 11-25-2005 09:01 AM

yea i think it would be a nice jersey to have even if he wasnt on the flyers anymore or retired. ive been thinking about it myself to get one :shakehead

Nikkowar 11-25-2005 11:09 AM

I need a new jersey. My Gagne one is too big,and completely messy...

I've been looking at either a Handzus one or a Pitkanen one.

greatwhite101* 11-25-2005 12:38 PM

I got Koho Forsberg Jersey. I just hope I can sign it by him.

CNote 11-25-2005 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzapieflyphillifan
I need a new jersey. My Gagne one is too big,and completely messy...

I've been looking at either a Handzus one or a Pitkanen one.

I got a Pitkanen one his rookie year and have a white one waiting for a name. I'm thinking Richards or Forsberg.

Nikkowar 11-25-2005 06:05 PM

and remind me to get a small or medium size. I am 5 foot after all...

ShawnTHW 11-27-2005 05:03 PM

I got an alternative jersey a week after the season started, and he is definetly the best hockey player to put on a Flyers jersey. It looks great. While your at it, why dont you get a team Sweden jersey on www.rivercitysports.com. My friend has one and it looks might nice.

I am Jack's Fish 11-27-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuclear
He only has a 2 year contract, and by the time I get it, it'll be mid January (6 weeks for processing), there will only be 5 months left of the season or so.

I already have a Jersey with my last name on it, but it's signed by a lot of players, so it's in a case, so I don't want to buy the same one again.

Is it worth spending 280 (NHL.com) on it? My only alternative is to just not buy a new jersey and save my money, because I wouldn't want to buy a replica to wear.

Would you recommend buying it (like if you think he'll be resigned, or if it's worth the money to have for the time he's here).

I have an authentic numbered and lettered 2001 authentic All-Star Game jersey signed by Forsberg.

You can PM me if you are interested.

Nuclear 11-27-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am Jack's Fish
I have an authentic numbered and lettered 2001 authentic All-Star Game jersey signed by Forsberg.

You can PM me if you are interested.

It's probably not my size, I want to get a 56 so I can wear pads with it.

MassiveHabs 11-28-2005 11:04 AM

I'd go with gagne if i were to ever buy a flyers jersey, but i dont think thatll happen anytime too soon...

Jaysus 11-28-2005 11:59 AM

What's wrong with replica jerseys?

Ps. I'd be all about a Richards replica, if I were in the market for a new Flyers jersey.

flyershockey81 11-28-2005 08:41 PM

the username is old but i dont post on this site.

but i have to say its worth getting the reebok jersey. i have it for foresberg and its really nice.

letsgoflyers75 11-28-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus
What's wrong with replica jerseys?

Ps. I'd be all about a Richards replica, if I were in the market for a new Flyers jersey.

Richards is my next jersey purchase, for sure. I also saw a Forsberg Sweden jersey on eBay that sparked my interest.

CosmoKramer 11-29-2005 02:44 AM

AUTHENTIC Flyers jersey 89$

http://www.sportstation.com/s.nl/sc....LOlQzNp65In0__

AUTHENTIC Flyers jersey 89$ maybe like 150$ with name.This post is just for help,i have no $$ interest on if you buy or not but since i was looking to see if anyone knew who was starting in net tonight i figured i would help out.I have bought 3 authentic from them (1 was CLOSE OUT - AllStar 2000 White jersey with Blue and Silver sleeves by CCM) and two islander jerseys including the 3rd for 99$.My friend just picked up the nashville jersey also.

1 other place is http://www.sportsk.com/instocautnhl.html
i see they have 1 white one left and its 130$ and 185$ customized.

Nikkowar 12-03-2005 04:24 PM

Guys,what jersey should I get?

Besides Forsberg and Gagne :)

CosmoKramer 12-06-2005 09:11 PM

Anyone pick up the jerseys?

Nikkowar 12-06-2005 09:12 PM

I've made my jersey decision!

I want a HANDZUS!