HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sabourin looking good.... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=19573)

Jared Ramsden 10-13-2003 11:58 AM

Sabourin looking good....
 
Lowell beat the Ice Cats 4-2...Sabourin stops 40 or 42 shots......

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score...OWELL----0.htm

Stifler 10-13-2003 06:31 PM

Impressive. Sabourin is turning out to be a nice diamond in the rough.

Stillmanfan61 10-13-2003 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stifler
Impressive. Sabourin is turning out to be a nice diamond in the rough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
funny stuff....destined for an nhl future because a few AHL shooters hit him with the puck... the guy is a joke, i was in vancouver for a preseason start of his in september, he was absolutely brutal. a trade needs to be made for some goaltending depth because if large goes down for any length of time, you can start ordering your ovechkin jerseys.

ForeignFlame 10-13-2003 07:26 PM

Two starts for two wins from the first three games of the season for Sabourin. Looks like he'll get plenty of games, provided he stays there for the duration of the season.

kruezer 10-13-2003 07:30 PM

Don't even answer him Stifler, just another troll.

Stifler 10-13-2003 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillmanfan61
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
funny stuff....destined for an nhl future because a few AHL shooters hit him with the puck... the guy is a joke, i was in vancouver for a preseason start of his in september, he was absolutely brutal. a trade needs to be made for some goaltending depth because if large goes down for any length of time, you can start ordering your ovechkin jerseys.

You think you know anything about hockey and then you wanna challenge the Stiffmeister. Bring it on. You pansy, cooler drinking, ass clown. This is coming from someone named StillmanFan. Here's a news flash. Stillman's a useless bum.

Lanny MacDonald* 10-14-2003 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stifler
Here's a news flash. Stillman's a useless bum...

... that would look damn good on our second line.

Ozy_Flame 10-14-2003 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanny MacDonald
... that would look damn good on our second line.


LOL.....This coming from Lanny? Surely you're not caught up in the 67 point eyebrow-raiser he acheived last season, are you?

Flames Draft Watcher 10-14-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozy_Flame
LOL.....This coming from Lanny? Surely you're not caught up in the 67 point eyebrow-raiser he acheived last season, are you?

Lanny's been a longtime Stillman supporter ever since his Calgary days and was one of the more outspoken critics of the Stillman-Conroy+7th rounder deal when it first went down.

I was a big Stillman fan. Until I had season tickets. Then I had to watch him at home (where he never scored) skating half speed towards loose pucks and generally not trying very hard at either end until the puck was on his stick. Of course he'd throw a big hit every other game to make you think he might be accomplishing something but that was the exception, not the rule. Conroy is a superior player, plain and simple. Would I want Stillman back? Heck no. I must have been one of the only ones who didn't mind the Conroy deal when it first went down but I will admit that had a great deal to do with the fact Stillman was in my dog house and I was esctatic to see his lazy ass shipped out of here. Stillman is a slightly bigger, slightly less soft version of Val Bure if you ask me. And I doubt that Sutter covets him...

Jared Ramsden 10-14-2003 01:44 PM

Quote:

I was a big Stillman fan. Until I had season tickets. Then I had to watch him at home (where he never scored) skating half speed towards loose pucks and generally not trying very hard at either end until the puck was on his stick.
Hence the nickname Cory Roadman.... :lol: I think Stillman is a decent player, but last year's career year was just that: a career year. I will be surprised if he's surpasses 50 points. If he does, it will only be because he's playing with Lecavailer....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.