HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HFDS (Re: opening night) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=19966)

True Blue 10-15-2003 03:59 AM

HFDS (Re: opening night)
 
Who is down w/ getting together for some pregame festivities tommorrow night? I, myself, will be able to get out of the office between 5 & 5:30. Melrose, Fletch, JR....do you guys want to meet up before the game for a few beers? New recruits are always welcome. I know that Jackson wants to get together between periods at the All-Star. I'm down w/ that as well, althought you'll have to tell us what you look like, Jackson.
If we are to get together, the next question is where? I would say at either Blarney or Molly's.

Melrose_Jr. 10-15-2003 04:14 AM

I'm planning on being in midtown by about 6:00. Molly Wee?

JR#9* 10-15-2003 04:31 AM

I'm not sure if I'll get out in time to make a pregame get together but I'll be down for an between periods meet.

Jackson Ranger 10-15-2003 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue
Who is down w/ getting together for some pregame festivities tommorrow night? I, myself, will be able to get out of the office between 5 & 5:30. Melrose, Fletch, JR....do you guys want to meet up before the game for a few beers? New recruits are always welcome. I know that Jackson wants to get together between periods at the All-Star. I'm down w/ that as well, althought you'll have to tell us what you look like, Jackson.
If we are to get together, the next question is where? I would say at either Blarney or Molly's.

I'll be wearing some Ranger attire! ;) :D

Seriously, I'll be wearing a Ranger windjacket. I'm 5'10" about 190, dark hair, moustache.

I'll be there after the first period.

True Blue 10-15-2003 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
I'm planning on being in midtown by about 6:00. Molly Wee?

Molly Wee's around 6 it is.

"but I'll be down for an between periods meet"

Definetly

"Seriously, I'll be wearing a Ranger windjacket. I'm 5'10" about 190, dark hair, moustache"

Look for several guys talking Rangers hockey. :p Serioiulsy, I'll post what I'll be wearing tommorrow. Code word is still "Putty".

Melrose_Jr. 10-15-2003 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue
I'll post what I'll be wearing tommorrow.

What, your wife hasn't laid out tomorrow's outfit for you yet? ;)

I remember you Jackson. A slurring Sickboy briefly introduced us at the All-Star last season.

Flyers26 10-15-2003 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
A slurring Sickboy briefly introduced us at the All-Star last season.

Slurring Sickboy...... nothing new there!!! :lol:

True Blue 10-15-2003 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
What, your wife hasn't laid out tomorrow's outfit for you yet? ;)

Not yet

Davisian 10-15-2003 07:59 AM

Y'all just know its gonna' suck without me!!!

Enjoy anyways and if you see Dancin' Larry at the Wee (again), tell him to knock it off already, its getting old..

Lundyfan 10-15-2003 08:13 AM

Sounds like you guys will have fun. Do something obnoxious and get on TV so we can see you. :D

Draft Guru 10-15-2003 04:40 PM

Anybody goin to Saturday night's game against Carolina? I got tix in section 124 row A from my uncle. Would like to meet some of the guys from HF, although it can't be in a bar because I'm underage ;)

True Blue 10-16-2003 03:48 AM

Yo, Melrose
 
So I guess at Molly Wee's at around 6 ?

JR#9* 10-16-2003 04:11 AM

Where are everybodies seats tonight??

I have my regulars in 306 but I also have 4 extras in 340 row N for tonight and I may be sitting over there.Anybody in that area???

MJ--are you parking at the lot tonight???

Draft Guru 10-16-2003 04:27 AM

Dancin Larry eh? I've seen him before, sits in like section 302, around there. Does he post here?

Melrose_Jr. 10-16-2003 04:33 AM

I'm in 330, row J.

TB, I'm not totally sure my girlfriend's going to be out of work in time for me to hit up Molly Wee first.

JR, I'm not sure if I'm going to drive down or not. What time are you guys getting there?

True Blue 10-16-2003 05:27 AM

I'm in 305 row K.

MJ, do you still have my cell #? If so, let me know if your plans change and you can get there early. Otherwise, we'll definetly hook up at the All-Star bar between periods.
Jackson, I'll have green pants & a blue Rangers jersery (Yes, MJ, my wife got around to laying out my outfit). I'm also probably the only white guy with an Afro (I'm in sore need of a haircut).

JR#9* 10-16-2003 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
JR, I'm not sure if I'm going to drive down or not. What time are you guys getting there?

No later than 6.Maybe even 5:45.

True Blue 10-16-2003 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
No later than 6.Maybe even 5:45.

You going to be in your seats at that time? Let me know which section you'll be at and I will try to find you guys before hand. If not, we'll catch up at the All-Star.

bw5126 10-16-2003 06:12 AM

What timedo the pregame introductions start at 7 or before?

JR#9* 10-16-2003 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Blue
You going to be in your seats at that time? Let me know which section you'll be at and I will try to find you guys before hand. If not, we'll catch up at the All-Star.

I'm meeting up with about 8 people before I come in so I won't be inside MSG till probrably 6:35-6:40 so it will have to be the ALL-star.

Your in the section right next to where my seasons are but I'm giving my seat up so my 12 yr old brother can sit there with my father and other brothers most likely.

Melrose_Jr. 10-16-2003 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
No later than 6.Maybe even 5:45.

That lot was on 30th/9th, correct?

JR#9* 10-16-2003 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
That lot was on 30th/9th, correct?

31st b/w 9th and 10th.

Flyers26 10-16-2003 09:40 AM

Ya bunch of DRUNKS!! Enjoy the pre game fireworks!

SingnBluesOnBroadway 10-16-2003 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyers26
Ya bunch of DRUNKS!! Enjoy the pre game fireworks!


Takes one to know one. If you were a Ranger fa, you'd drink too.

Lundyfan 10-16-2003 09:52 AM

I'm a Ranger AND Met fan..... Now pass me another beer...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.