HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jim Jackson is so not smooth (he owned himself) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=201305)

Nuclear 12-14-2005 02:59 AM

Jim Jackson is so not smooth (he owned himself)

Anyone else hear during the CBJ game when JJ was talking about watching Vancouver, he said he caught a few games on the dish, then quickly corrected himself by saying "oh I mean digital cable"... since Comcast pays their salary...

Made him sound like a fool, and I laughed

Philly Flyer Fan* 12-14-2005 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuclear
Anyone else hear during the CBJ game when JJ was talking about watching Vancouver, he said he caught a few games on the dish, then quickly corrected himself by saying "oh I mean digital cable"... since Comcast pays their salary...

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: what a knob :propeller

BloodOnTheIce 12-14-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuclear

I heard him, too funny. I love when people put their foot in their mouth

Dr Love 12-14-2005 08:55 AM

Did he say it sarcastically or was he seriously trying to cover his ***? If it's the former, that's friggin hilarious.

BloodOnTheIce 12-14-2005 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Love
Did he say it sarcastically or was he seriously trying to cover his ***? If it's the former, that's friggin hilarious.

oh no, he so fumbled. he was pretty quick to realize, but it was still noticable.
you could almost hear his brain scream "crap I said dish!"

Steve L* 12-14-2005 10:34 AM

Funny thing is, if he didnt correct himself, less people would have noticed.

tytech 12-14-2005 12:39 PM

He probably didn't correct himself for the same reason we all think. He problably hacks into Dish Networks and gets it all for free but quickly corrected himself becasue he didn't want anyone seeing if he had an account. :biglaugh:

GameFace247SON 12-14-2005 12:59 PM

Can we just make this the "comcast are tools for not giving me CSN on the dish, or they need to pick up the NFL Sunday Ticket" thread?

stanley 12-14-2005 01:40 PM

Bring back Doc!!

Tat2dRich 12-14-2005 03:33 PM

CSN?, I'd be happy if they hadn't taken OSN OFF the dish

GameFace247SON 12-14-2005 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tat2dRich
CSN?, I'd be happy if they hadn't taken OSN OFF the dish

what? :dunno:

Steve L* 12-14-2005 09:10 PM

Does anyone else think he looks like a 1960s car salesman or is it just me?