HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   shake up proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=202813)

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 12:06 PM

shake up proposal

jose theodore for roberto luongo would u do it
or is this insane

Peter Griffin 12-18-2005 12:09 PM

Insane for Florida.

craig1 12-18-2005 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
Insane for Florida.

Agreed. No way FLA does this deal.

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 12:37 PM

what if u threw in michael ryder in the mix

Flash Walken 12-18-2005 12:39 PM

It would have to be something a little more than ryder, but I like the way you're progressing.

As it stands, no.

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 12:43 PM

ryder and prospect goalie huet that would cover florida goaltending now and the future

Flash Walken 12-18-2005 12:47 PM

Depending on what luongo's situation is with keenan, I might just do that trade.

If it came to it, I doubt I could pull the trigger, but sitting here, I'd seriously think about it.

Maybe I'll get flamed, but in a few of the florida games I've seen this year, luongo looks like he isn't playing for the team anymore, and disgruntled goalies do not play like they are capable of.

mikefavata 12-18-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash Walken
Depending on what luongo's situation is with keenan, I might just do that trade.

If it came to it, I doubt I could pull the trigger, but sitting here, I'd seriously think about it.

Maybe I'll get flamed, but in a few of the florida games I've seen this year, luongo looks like he isn't playing for the team anymore, and disgruntled goalies do not play like they are capable of.

For a good portion of the season I agree with you, but luckily he's starting to turn things around again (probally because he doesn't want to risk missing the Olympics).

Anyways, Panthers will probally end up trading him but I wouldn't want Theodore.

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 01:07 PM

being a hab fan i dont really think theos playing for the team and roberto same thing as of late but being number one in the olympics is given him a boost maybe but if both goailies are happy there is potential to have probably the 2 best goalies in the league both very young and put in the right situation you never no

AH 12-18-2005 01:10 PM

Luongo would die in MTL. That place has killed a few great ones. There are serious questions about Luongo's mental make up.

It's easy making saves in Miami where no one is watching, but totally another when playing on the big stage.

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 01:20 PM

i think luoango would flourish in hab town jose is the mental cripple who needs a team like florida less preasure will make him a great goalie hes not a montreal style goalie needs to go
theo ryder huet for roberto

Rattrick 12-18-2005 02:05 PM

I will congratulate those who have posted in this thread -- for maybe the first time, someone offers a good package for Luongo. :handclap:

bulge the twine 12-18-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luongofan
I will congratulate those who have posted in this thread -- for maybe the first time, someone offers a good package for Luongo. :handclap:

ita a great trade for both teams i think this could be the best trade of the year