HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   MICK-Sorley (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=202823)

kingsfan25 12-18-2005 12:48 PM

MICK-Sorley

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey...ck=1&cset=true

Found this in the pressbox at LGK...Nice to see McSorley taking an active role with the team...

Reaper45 12-18-2005 01:07 PM

Parros cut his hair!

Captain Ron 12-18-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
Parros cut his hair!

Nooooooooooooo!

How will we be able to recognize him on the ice now?

kingsfan25 12-18-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
Nooooooooooooo!

He'll be the one lying down.

Osprey 12-18-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:

Between him and Kanko, he'll actually be the handsome one ;)

AnThGrt 12-18-2005 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprey

I dont know Kanko is pretty damn good looking.... Oh man I have a great idea how about we just get Sorley to start playing again =)

ILuvLA 12-18-2005 05:27 PM

Quote:

As far as looks, it's a toss up between Parros & Kanko. Parros has a vunerability about him and Kanko looks like he could eat his young 'uns. Last night someone was comparing Kanko to Ricci, and stated that Kanko was uglier than Ricci. That was going a bit too far.

Osprey 12-18-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvLA
As far as looks, it's a toss up between Parros & Kanko. Parros has a vunerability about him and Kanko looks like he could eat his young 'uns. Last night someone was comparing Kanko to Ricci, and stated that Kanko was uglier than Ricci. That was going a bit too far.

Maybe a toss-up between Parros and Kanko before, but Parros' haircut makes it a no-brainer. As for Ricci, I was telling a friend the other night that the combination of Ricci cutting his hair and Kanko entering the league means that Ricci's throne may soon be usurped :biglaugh:

ILuvLA 12-18-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Maybe a toss-up between Parros and Kanko before, but Parros' haircut makes it a no-brainer. As for Ricci, I was telling a friend the other night that the combination of Ricci cutting his hair and Kanko entering the league means that Ricci's throne may soon be usurped :biglaugh:

Nah, Kanko needs several more hits to face before that happens! Ricci is just, well... there really are no words... all I can come up with is butt ugly. ;)

Reaper45 12-18-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvLA

I started making that comparison a long time ago. Kanko isn't as hideous. But the flowing mullet is one step towards Ricciness.

razoredit 12-18-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Nooooooooooooo!

You'll know him for being the slow skater on the Kings that can stay on his feet.

SLang 12-19-2005 10:17 AM

Ricci's record as "ugliest man in hockey" is as safe as Gretzky's goal-scoring record.

DRice 12-20-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLang
Ricci's record as "ugliest man in hockey" is as safe as Gretzky's goal-scoring record.

I don't know. I am pretty sure Tim Hunter is still captain of the "all-ugly" team.