HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Flyers team records (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=203579)

Vikke 12-20-2005 02:38 PM

Flyers team records
 
Will any of them be broken this season?
Goals - 61 by Reggie Leach
Assists - 87 by Bob Clarke
Points - 123 by Mark Recchi

That's the ones I know without further research.

Forsberg is on pace to break the assists record according to foxsports.com.
Projected 67 26 90 115

Is it possible that he keep this pace up, or even raises it?


EDIT:
Here are a few other single season records:
+/- - +85 by Mark Howe
PP goals - 34 by Tim Kerr
SH goals - 7 by Brian Propp and Mark Howe

None of those three are likely to be broken. :)
PP points, though? Didn't find any info.

C-J...* 12-20-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke
Will any of them be broken this season?
Goals - 61 by Reggie Leach
Assists - 87 by Bob Clarke
Points - 123 by Mark Recchi

That's the ones I know without further research.

Forsberg is on pace to break the assists record according to foxsports.com.
Projected 67 26 90 115

Is it possible that he keep this pace up, or even raises it?


Hes been out like....5 games? Thats almost 10 points right there..

Vikke 12-20-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-J...
Hes been out like....5 games? Thats almost 10 points right there..

6 games, if I'm not mistaking me.
If, big big IF, he stays healthy for the rest of the regular season, he'll end up with more han 100 assists and probably 25+ goals. :)

C-J...* 12-20-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke
6 games, if I'm not mistaking me.
If, big big IF, he stays healthy for the rest of the regular season, he'll end up with more han 100 assists and probably 25+ goals. :)


He has the best point/game average in the league, by a fair margin. And I think he can get it up to 2.00 if he and his linemates gets to be healthy after Gagne comes back.


But the real treat comes in the playoffs, Phillyfans who hasnt seen him play in the postseason will be amazed, hes a true warrior.

Roger's Pancreas* 12-20-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke
Will any of them be broken this season?
Goals - 61 by Reggie Leach
Assists - 87 by Bob Clarke
Points - 123 by Mark Recchi

That's the ones I know without further research.

Forsberg is on pace to break the assists record according to foxsports.com.
Projected 67 26 90 115

Is it possible that he keep this pace up, or even raises it?

No on the goals, yes on the assists, and no on the points. I never would have imagined in my wildest dreams that this guy would be with us, let alone spend some of his best years here. I only wish Gagnescores could still be with us to see what Simon and Foppa have done this year.

RJ8812 12-20-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
No on the goals, yes on the assists, and no on the points. I never would have imagined in my wildest dreams that this guy would be with us, let alone spend some of his best years here. I only wish Gagnescores could still be with us to see what Simon and Foppa have done this year.


sorry if this is a bad thing to ask, but what happened to Gagnescores?

lynchmob450 12-20-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Flyers_
but what happened to Gagnescores?

Who is Gagnescores?

Roger's Pancreas* 12-20-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Flyers_
sorry if this is a bad thing to ask, but what happened to Gagnescores?

He was a poster around these parts who passed away prior to the Forsberg signing. He was always down on Hitchcock for not using Gagne as an offensive winger and rightfully so. If he could see what Gagne is doing this year, just crazy...

EDIT: The posters alias was actually Flyersfan10. If we win the cup I'll be thinking of him when it all happens.

deuceswild 12-20-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke
Will any of them be broken this season?
Goals - 61 by Reggie Leach
Assists - 87 by Bob Clarke
Points - 123 by Mark Recchi

That's the ones I know without further research.

Forsberg is on pace to break the assists record according to foxsports.com.
Projected 67 26 90 115

Is it possible that he keep this pace up, or even raises it?

I think gagne could possible get the scoring record. Also im confident forsberg would get assists, don't know about points though.

flyershistory 12-20-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke
That's the ones I know without further research.

http://www.flyershistory.com/best.htm

Vikke 12-20-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyershistory

Amazing site, I was gonna check it later. :)

Gert B Frobe 12-20-2005 08:40 PM

Forsberg could top 123 points if he and Gagne stay healthy - big if though...

BobbyClarkeFan16 12-20-2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
He was a poster around these parts who passed away prior to the Forsberg signing. He was always down on Hitchcock for not using Gagne as an offensive winger and rightfully so. If he could see what Gagne is doing this year, just crazy...

EDIT: The posters alias was actually Flyersfan10. If we win the cup I'll be thinking of him when it all happens.

:biglaugh: what a small world it is. He was my friend Jeff (last name withheld for obvious reasons) and before he passed away, he said I should join this site. I stayed away for the longest of time just because I knew he came here all the time and I never wanted anyone to confuse me with him because we thought the same when it came to the Flyers. I'm telling you, I really miss him because we'd be arguing about Hitch right now. I'm sure he's smiling down right now and saying to everyone "see, I told you I was right".....lol, I still smile when I think of him.

facts 12-23-2005 01:35 PM

+85 is sick, What is the league record +85 my lord will Columbus even score that many times this year ha ha

Seriously would somebody Know what the league +/- record is ?

adurn 12-23-2005 03:09 PM

+124 by who else but Bobby Orr.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.