HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Brash/Chara (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=203826)

donelikedinner 12-21-2005 08:38 AM

Brash/Chara
 
would it make sense to have Brash sent out to harass chara to get some powerplays (if both go to the box its a flyers advantage), to disupt the sens defence?

thoughts?

Nacho 12-21-2005 08:44 AM

If Brashear could get Chara fighting, then it would make perfect sens... ;)

facts 12-21-2005 10:42 AM

Brashear never would. He has had ample opportunity over the years to start something with him and has avoided him. As a Flyers fan I am comfortable to say that Brashear picks his spots and Chara is a spot he isn't picking anytime soon. You would have abetter chance of seeing a more willing Gratton take this role on.

lynchmob450 12-21-2005 11:14 AM

If Brash is the guy or not is something i won't get into. But your idea to pinpoint Chara as a target is an EXCELLANT strategy. Chara can be a loose cannon. And when he lets go, he really flips out. If Brash or Gratton or anyone else is able to push the right button on this punk, it would benefit the Flyers (Iím just happy that Timmander isnít being asked to push the button). :handclap:

greatwhite101* 12-21-2005 11:25 AM

I would love to see Chara Hatcher going at it.

donelikedinner 12-21-2005 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUS
I would love to see Chara Hatcher going at it.

we need hatcher, but if bundy and chara went knee to knee, and they both exploded from the impact :handclap:

greatwhite101* 12-21-2005 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donelikedinner
we need hatcher, but if bundy and chara went knee to knee, and they both exploded from the impact :handclap:

ouch man...

puckwild 12-21-2005 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynchmob450
If Brash is the guy or not is something i won't get into. But your idea to pinpoint Chara as a target is an EXCELLANT strategy. Chara can be a loose cannon. And when he lets go, he really flips out. If Brash or Gratton or anyone else is able to push the right button on this punk, it would benefit the Flyers (Iím just happy that Timmander isnít being asked to push the button). :handclap:

Punk?? That comment deserves a look in the mirror. There, now say it... :D
I do agree with the loose cannon part though.

donelikedinner 12-21-2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUS
ouch man...

not their knee's, that would hurt, but like a steak wraped around dynamite :D

Roger's Pancreas* 12-21-2005 03:19 PM

Just put sim on the same time that Chara is and watch the powerplays roll in.

DeleteThisAccount 12-21-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
Just put sim on the same time that Chara is and watch the powerplays roll in.

Actually that could work. Sim pisses everyone off... I think even his linemates get mad that players can't keep him away from the puck.

100mph slapshot 12-21-2005 03:37 PM

A guy like Chara wouldn't last 3 minutes with Esa Tikkanen. The Flyers should hire him. :yo:

lynchmob450 12-21-2005 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puckwild
Punk?? That comment deserves a look in the mirror. There, now say it... :D
I do agree with the loose cannon part though.

Punk....i meant PUKE :D

Roy G Biv* 12-21-2005 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donelikedinner
would it make sense to have Brash sent out to harass chara to get some powerplays (if both go to the box its a flyers advantage), to disupt the sens defence?

thoughts?

If Chara is out there, it probably means that Heatley and Alfredsson are...

So please, put Brash out there.

lynchmob450 12-21-2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamboner
If Chara is out there, it probably means that Heatley and Alfredsson are...

So please, put Brash out there.

Brash will shut down Heater and Alf by himself! You gotta believe in the power of Brash!! :bow:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.