HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Columbus Blue Jackets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Whitney (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=20395)

JF Omalycat 10-16-2003 06:09 PM

Whitney

Well, I listened to the last half of the Wings/'Nucks game, hoping for a Detroit loss which would have placed the Jackets *gasp* first in the division. (can you imagine???) Unfortunately, Ray Whitney scored the game winning goal with, like, six seconds left in the period. I now feel totally justified in hating him.:)
How ironic.

DJAnimosity 10-16-2003 06:11 PM

That's fine. I'm more than happy with how Marchant and Nash are doing in replacing his offense. :)

JF Omalycat 10-16-2003 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJAnimosity
That's fine. I'm more than happy with how Marchant and Nash are doing in replacing his offense. :)

No doubt, Nash is THE MAN.

I was really looking forward to opening the Dispatch tommorow and seeing us listed at the top of our division.:rant:

Stupid Whitney...

Aaron Vickers 10-16-2003 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan-o-45
No doubt, Nash is THE MAN.

I was really looking forward to opening the Dispatch tommorow and seeing us listed at the top of our division.:rant:

Stupid Whitney...

BEWARE OF THE BIG ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

:joker: :bow: :joker:

Samkow 10-17-2003 06:02 AM

At the rate of injurys, I wish we still had Whitney Back... :mad:

KeithBWhittington 10-17-2003 01:18 PM

all you whitney haters wouldn't be saying that at this time last year ;) I'm glad whitney is succeeding in detroit, it seems like a nice guy and a class act, While I don't wish anything bad upon him, he still plays for detroit ;)

JF Omalycat 10-17-2003 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contingent_23
all you whitney haters wouldn't be saying that at this time last year ;) I'm glad whitney is succeeding in detroit, it seems like a nice guy and a class act, While I don't wish anything bad upon him, he still plays for detroit ;)

Exactly.:p

Jovavic 10-17-2003 05:15 PM

I'm the only one here that still roots for him on a regular basis. I still think he should have signed somewhere else besides Detroit. He just doesn't fit with the team, IMO. I'm kinda glad that Hatcher is out for awhile, I feel he is a bum and is taking ice time away from Fischer. I hated that signing when they announced it and I hate it now. And I still hate Holland for signing Cujo when Belfour was out there for alot cheaper. Holland is such a moron...Doug > Holland easily.

Vincent Vega 10-17-2003 06:08 PM

I havent been able to see much of Rick Nash, but from what I have he has been great. He positioned himself so well infront of the net against Vancouver when he deflected the puck in to win the game. Marchant seems to be proving so far that last seasons offensive numbers where not a fluke, and I think that he could get around 55-65 points with Nash this season. Who is playing RW on that line?

From what I've seen of Whitney for the Wings its been good. He is playing well on the PP, feeding players nice passes. The winner last night was a nice goal.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe 10-18-2003 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nash61
I havent been able to see much of Rick Nash, but from what I have he has been great. He positioned himself so well infront of the net against Vancouver when he deflected the puck in to win the game. Marchant seems to be proving so far that last seasons offensive numbers where not a fluke, and I think that he could get around 55-65 points with Nash this season. Who is playing RW on that line?

From what I've seen of Whitney for the Wings its been good. He is playing well on the PP, feeding players nice passes. The winner last night was a nice goal.

2nd line RW? funny you should ask. DM called me today to fill in. I told him I had to get some groceries and pick up the dry cleaning first, but otherwise I could make it to Nashville by 8 p.m.

Season started with Knutsen there, then Letowski (since hurt), now Nederost.

Ejh18 10-18-2003 07:50 AM

Quote:

Ray Whitney

Who? :dunno:

missionhockey21 10-19-2003 03:56 PM

Rick Nash has been the man for sure. Just watch, in a few years he will replace Heatly as the hot young star.http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Aaron Vickers 10-19-2003 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missionhockey21
Rick Nash has been the man for sure. Just watch, in a few years he will replace Heatly as the hot young star.http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Just as long as they don't put him on the cover of EA Sports.

thecanucker 10-21-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Well, I listened to the last half of the Wings/'Nucks game, hoping for a Detroit loss which would have placed the Jackets *gasp* first in the division. (can you imagine???) Unfortunately, Ray Whitney scored the game winning goal with, like, six seconds left in the period. I now feel totally justified in hating him.:)
How ironic.

It was clouts fault that he scored.