HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Kings recall Grebeshkov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=205284)

King Blazer 12-26-2005 03:56 PM

Kings recall Grebeshkov
 
12/26/05

Kings Recall Grebeshkov

MANCHESTER, NH Ė The Los Angeles Kings, the primary affiliate of the Manchester Monarchs, have recalled defenseman Denis Grebeshkov from the Monarchs, Kings President of Hockey Operations/General Manager Dave Taylor announced today. In addition, the Monarchs recalled defenseman Eric Werner from the ECHLís Reading Royals, Monarchs Director of Hockey Operations Hubie McDonough announced today.

link: http://www.monarchshockey.com/fullstory.php?id=1918

Good luck with Grebs folks...

ReggieMoto 12-26-2005 04:04 PM

I truly, with every ounce of my being, hope he shows you guys something and sticks.

Game Misconduct 12-26-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReggieMoto
I truly, with every ounce of my being, hope he shows you guys something and sticks.

Me too! Guess I'll wear my Grebs jersey tonight . . .

CrossCheck 12-26-2005 04:11 PM

is he in the lineup tonight? Who is injured? Who will he be paired with?

johnjm22 12-26-2005 04:16 PM

Miller is hurt.

Looks like Dempsey will be sitting tonight too. Thank God.

two out of three* 12-26-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnjm22
Miller is hurt.

Looks like Dempsey will be sitting tonight too. Thank God.

Dempsey > Weaver.

GKJ 12-26-2005 04:37 PM

:hyper:

GoneFullHextall 12-26-2005 04:38 PM

well i really hope he proves us all wrong with his callup. if anything i would think his confidence and attitude should pick up now. How that translates into his play we will see.

Kick 12-26-2005 04:45 PM

Best of luck to Grebs. I really hope this is what he needs to get his game to where everyone expects it to be.

johnjm22 12-26-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Dempsey > Weaver.

Uhhhhm, no.

Weaver > Dempsey.

Captain Ron 12-26-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Dempsey > Weaver.

You pushed the wrong key. We all know you meant Dempsey < Weaver.:)

Captain Ron 12-26-2005 05:06 PM

OT remark......

How come we do not have a GDT for today while the Sharks have had theirs up since 8:29 this morning?

[Rant]This ladies and gentlemen is an outrage. A complete and utter atrocity that should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.:rant: [/Rant]

Good to you.:)

hockeynutz 12-26-2005 05:14 PM

well, y'all have had your Christmas wish granted.

hope he does well enough to prove us all wrong - i.e., he only had his head up his a$$ because he was sulking at being sent to Manchester.

two out of three* 12-26-2005 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
You pushed the wrong key. We all know you meant Dempsey < Weaver.:)

How? I dont see how thats possible.

TubbyTerrion* 12-26-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Dempsey > Weaver.

The above statement is false.

Osprey 12-26-2005 06:37 PM

Finally. I hope he gets to play tonight and wasn't called up to simply sit in the stands. I want to get a good look at him so that I can have an opinion of him like Reggie and other Manch fans have. Here's hoping that being in the big show where he wants to be elevates his game and his desire.

Reaper45 12-26-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprey
Finally. I hope he gets to play tonight and wasn't called up to simply sit in the stands. I want to get a good look at him so that I can have an opinion of him like Reggie and other Manch fans have. Here's hoping that being in the big show where he wants to be elevates his game and his desire.

With our luck, AM will only play him for 5 minutes.

Reaper45 12-26-2005 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesRLikeWins4Us
Dempsey > Weaver.

I agree, and it looks like we're some of the few and proud Dempsey > Weaver supporters.

Captain Ron 12-26-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
I agree, and it looks like we're some of the few and proud Dempsey > Weaver supporters.

Hey you and Ties should get t-shirts that say....

"Proud member of the

Dempsey > Weaver Supporters

Current Membership=2"

Reaper45 12-26-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spongebob
Hey you and Ties should get t-shirts that say....

"Proud member of the

Dempsey > Weaver Supporters

Current Membership=2"

At that rate, I'd venture to say that things are getting kinda serious.

King Blazer 12-26-2005 07:03 PM

If Grebeshkov plays tonight, I expect AM to go with 7 d-men...

Reaper45 12-26-2005 07:04 PM

In the words of the ever immortal Leroy Jenkins...

"Alright chumps, let's do this. LERRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS!"

Captain Ron 12-26-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
In the words of the ever immortal Leroy Jenkins...

"Alright chumps, let's do this. LERRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSS!"

http://leroyjenkins.ytmnd.com/

AnThGrt 12-26-2005 07:28 PM

I'm also with Dempsey > Weaver so its 3 now.... We are growing in numbers slowly but surely
That being said even if Grebs is equal or little worse would still like to have him up here due to his potential

TubbyTerrion* 12-26-2005 07:32 PM

basically, Parros is still ankling... so, the guess is that he will dress 7 defensemen, as we only have 11 healthy forwards anyway.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.