HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official Game Thead:CAR@NYR (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=20772)

Fire Sather 10-18-2003 06:58 AM

Official Game Thead:CAR@NYR

lets get our first win!

Son of Steinbrenner 10-18-2003 07:15 AM

rangers 5
carolina 1

lindros hat trick messier and mironov with the goals

DLaCouture39 10-18-2003 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nYr LunDmArK 26
lets get our first win!

Well I hope to bring some luck tonight to the game, Im glad Im going. Its gonna be a lot of fun. Lets go Rangers......Clap Clap Clap

Lundyfan 10-18-2003 07:27 AM

Counting the hours. Thank God there is hockey to watch tonight. :D Let's go Rangers.

Jim Ramsay 10-18-2003 07:36 AM

2-1 rangers win

goals by nedved and poti

shmekel 10-18-2003 07:43 AM

Quote:

lets get our first win!

I'll settle for our first goal on home ice! :D

Draft Guru 10-18-2003 07:47 AM

I got two tickets, section 124, Row A, seats 1 + 2..right behind the benches at center ice! :)

I'll be wearing my white Rimouski Oceanic jersey, so look for me, heh. If anybody's at the game and sees me, don't be afraid to come over and say hi. I'll probably be walking around by the vendors in between periods.

Can't wait.

Here's a pic of the jersey to look for:
http://www.oceanic.qc.ca/actualites/.../031010_1b.jpg

DLaCouture39 10-18-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draft Guru
I got two tickets, section 124, Row A, seats 1 + 2..right behind the benches at center ice! :)

I'll be wearing my white Rimouski Oceanic jersey, so look for me, heh. If anybody's at the game and sees me, don't be afraid to come over and say hi. I'll probably be walking around by the vendors in between periods.

Can't wait.

yea im going to the game, im sitting section 342 row A seats 3, 4 and 5. Im wearing 3rd jersey with Harvey #20.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 10-18-2003 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shapa999
it will be the same story--
Sam: Carolina looks too quick, all the youth in the lineup
JD: Heatley is Awesome, Heatle is the best
Sam: Yes John, you can stop humping me now

Huh?

#37-#93-#27* 10-18-2003 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draft Guru

Can't wait.

Hey Draftguru, is that a Sidney Crosby jersey? Could you tell me how you ordered one, I'm interested in getting one myself.

Thanks in advance!

edit:
I think the Rangers will ***
score: *-2
goals from: ******* (2) PP, ********, ******, ********

<s>I don't want to jinx them</s>

Fire Sather 10-18-2003 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shapa999
it will be the same story--
Sam: Carolina looks too quick, all the youth in the lineup
JD: Heatley is Awesome, Heatle is the best
Sam: Yes John, you can stop humping me now

:confused: :confused:

Draft Guru 10-18-2003 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
Hey Draftguru, is that a Sidney Crosby jersey? Could you tell me how you ordered one, I'm interested in getting one myself.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have Crosby on the back just yet, I will be getting that put on hopefully soon though. I ordered it off the Oceanic's website. Cost me about $75 bucks I believe.

Barnaby 10-18-2003 09:50 AM

Who's Sid Crosby?
I was gonna ask where ya got the Jersey too.

#37-#93-#27* 10-18-2003 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barnaby
Who's Sid Crosby?
I was gonna ask where ya got the Jersey too.

16 year old phenom touted as being "the next one", in his rookie year already leads his junior league in goals and points and averages over 2 ppg so far in the season. He's still 2 years away from his draft, Gretzky said he's currently the only player he thinks will have a chance at any of his records. In his first game scored a natural hat trick in the third period bringing his team back from a 3-1 deficit to win the game, next game tied it up and won it in OT, in similar fashion.

Thanks again Guru, I'll be ordering one right now!

Barnaby 10-18-2003 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
16 year old phenom touted as being "the next one", in his rookie year already leads his junior league in goals and points and averages over 2 ppg so far in the season. He's still 2 years away from his draft, Gretzky said he's currently the only player he thinks will have a chance at any of his records. In his first game scored a natural hat trick in the third period bringing his team back from a 3-1 deficit to win the game, next game tied it up and won it in OT, in similar fashion.

Thanks again Guru, I'll be ordering one right now!

Sounds awesome..... Sounds like the Lebron James of hockey.

Barnaby 10-18-2003 10:40 AM

You guys have the link to the Oceanic site? All I can find is the french version....... and I can't read French!

RangersFan 10-18-2003 11:32 AM

4-2 'canes...

riz 10-18-2003 01:17 PM

LET'S GO RANGERS !!! CLAP-CLAP-CLAPCLAPCLAP !!

I'll say nothing about the final score but I do hope that Kovy scores two so he catches up with Daigle in the goal scoring race. And Poti needs a goal and two assists to catch up with Zidlicky. These are only if Daigle and Marek don't rack up more in their respective games tonight. Okay, bad examples since I couldn't care less about Daigle but will follow Marek closely this season and wish all the best for him :p

Nah, enough with my bashings and just drop the puck already !

Koltsov71 10-18-2003 01:41 PM

Good luck tonight guys.

Due to our lack of offense in the first three games, the lines have been juggled majorly for tonight's game. Not sure it will help any though.

RangersFan 10-18-2003 02:12 PM

Ugh! So sloppy in their own zone...

riz 10-18-2003 02:18 PM

Good start again guys ! Cheers...way to reward us european fans that stay awake to listen to this crap. Might head to bed early tonight as I need to get up early in the morning. Luckily, knowing the Rangers, they'll tank it already in the first and the rest is just twisting the knife.... :rolleyes:

Oh well, gotta stay...how do you say that....that word that starts with a P...posit-something-something... :p

rangers 10-18-2003 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riz
Good start again guys ! Cheers...way to reward us european fans that stay awake to listen to this crap. Might head to bed early tonight as I need to get up early in the morning. Luckily, knowing the Rangers, they'll tank it already in the first and the rest is just twisting the knife.... :rolleyes:

Oh well, gotta stay...how do you say that....that word that starts with a P...posit-something-something... :p

Agreed! This sucks!

Fire Sather 10-18-2003 02:23 PM

Lindros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riz 10-18-2003 02:25 PM

Quote:

Lindros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. This sucks less now :D Anyone watching the game ? How does it look ? Are we applying our "run-around-the-zone-like-headless-chickens" system ?

Fire Sather 10-18-2003 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riz
Agreed. This sucks less now :D Anyone watching the game ? How does it look ? Are we applying our "run-around-the-zone-like-headless-chickens" system ?

Too many turnovers so far, Dunham has bailed us out a couple times.