HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Tickets Question... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=209823)

Benji Frank 01-09-2006 04:52 PM

Tickets Question...

Hey guys! I wanted to take my sons to a weekend game in February or March. But it appears every game is sold out! Can anyone recommend a way to get decent seats at a somewhat close to cost price? As it's a 7 hour drive from where I am, I'd prefer to have tix in hand rather then take my chances buying them at the arena from someone who might be selling them gameday!!!

You can PM me if you wish!

Thanks in advance for any assistance you could offer!!

vitogor 01-09-2006 09:59 PM

The only thing I can say is keep checking. Sometimes they make extra tickets available closer to game day. It'll help if you are flexible and can organize your trip on short notice. Good luck!

vitogor 01-09-2006 10:30 PM

Oh, one more thing. Look around the message board on Wild.com, you might be able to find some answers there.

Chrisd 01-10-2006 02:23 AM

I can get you 3 tickets for about any weekend game u want.

I work with a lady at work, who sells about 85% her games, at cost.

Tickets are like 29.50 each, upperdeck.

she has a block of 3 tickets.

If you let me know in advance i can help u out most likely.

Yus 01-13-2006 12:28 PM

Buying tickets online is about the worst way to get tickets to Wild games. Many tickets are withheld until later. You'd have a better chance of getting tickets online a week before the game than a month before it.

If you're flexible just buying from the box office on game day works well. And there's always scalpers.

faneuil 01-16-2006 12:06 PM

Since it seems silly to start a seperate thread for this question...

I'm going to be coming up in March for the two games against the Oilers.
Where's the best place to stay?

I believe there's also the state basketball championships at that time, but they're in Minneapolis, right? I'm sure that does book up St. Paul hotel rooms to a certain extent as well though. It's not called the Twin Cities for nothing, eh?

Anyway, I'd love to stay in the same hotel as the team, but it's not a requirement.

Also, I believe there's a Gophers game that Saturday. How hard is it to get a single seat?

Thanks!

Benji Frank 02-02-2006 03:31 PM

Thanks guys for your responses! We've settled on the 03/19 & 03/21 games against the Flames. I need 4 tickets ... if anyone knows anyone who might be selling for either game, please PM me. In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes open!! :)

evegoe 02-02-2006 04:28 PM

BTW I've not yet been to a game this season where there haven't been multiple ticket brokers outside the 7th St. corner of the arena selling tix. They might be a little above face since Leopold would be in town for those games, but they are always there.