HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Saturday's game (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=210180)

Nikkowar 01-10-2006 04:48 PM

Saturday's game

...I'm guessing the game's sold out,right?

DeleteThisAccount 01-10-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzapieflyphillifan
...I'm guessing the game's sold out,right?

Of course.

There might be singles or pairs released within a couple days of the game, but if there are, it would only be a few. You'd have to either get really lucky or figure out when they're gonna come out and jump on ticketmaster's site like a tiger.

We're talking about one of the most anticipated Flyers games of the season, simply because it's Peter vs. the Avalanche.

Superman33 01-10-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battousai

We're talking about one of the most anticipated Flyers games of the season, simply because it's Peter vs. the Avalanche.

....and that sweet banner. My roommates and I want it for our apartment.

DeleteThisAccount 01-10-2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman33
....and that sweet banner. My roommates and I want it for our apartment.

Heh, actually my dorm roommate and I were thinking the same thing.

Nikkowar 01-10-2006 05:50 PM

ah,****ie,I guess I'll have to go to another game....ok,let's look at the schedule....damn,rangers aren't in town.....eh,I'll wait 'till next month,these teams aren't much to see...or maybe I can get to that Tampa game...

Superman33 01-10-2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battousai
Heh, actually my dorm roommate and I were thinking the same thing.

Yeah I got a call over break of some random yelling with " WE HAVE TO GO TO THE AVS GAME....FREE BANNER!!!....FAMILY SECTION CUZ ITS CHEAP!!!"

Needless to say because we are college students...we didn't act on getting the tickets. Plus the last game I went to was the ottawa game on the 22nd I think, and my seats were 13 rows from the ice, family section just won't do anymore.

pelts35.com 01-10-2006 06:06 PM

Check eBay. I'm sure there are tickets there. You might have to pay a little extra, but it all depends on how badly you want to go to the game.

You always check eBay the day of the game and ask sellers that don't have any bids on their tickets if they will sell them at face (or less) just to get rid of them. That has worked for me more than once before.

ShawnTHW 01-10-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzapieflyphillifan
ah,****ie,I guess I'll have to go to another game....ok,let's look at the schedule....damn,rangers aren't in town.....eh,I'll wait 'till next month,these teams aren't much to see...or maybe I can get to that Tampa game...

A Flyers game is a Flyers game. I doesn't matter who they play. I would try to get every single game that i could.

FlyHigh 01-10-2006 07:36 PM

I'm heading to this game with a friend, should be a great one, I'll be wearing my orange Forsberg jersey :D

Nikkowar 01-10-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoppaMan21
A Flyers game is a Flyers game. I doesn't matter who they play. I would try to get every single game that i could.

i'll try to get to that Tampa game. Are cameras allowed?