HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Monday Game against ANA on OLN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=213415)

two out of three* 01-19-2006 03:35 PM

The Monday Game against ANA on OLN

Will that be on FSNW as well? Because I don't get OLN, and Center Ice blacks out those games. Anyon else in this position? NO FEED FOR THE DUCKS GAME!

homersimpson 01-19-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceoffsRLikeWins4Us
Will that be on FSNW as well? Because I don't get OLN, and Center Ice blacks out those games. Anyon else in this position? NO FEED FOR THE DUCKS GAME!

Great an other game on OLN. I think that I would rather watch Oprah.

Old Hickory 01-19-2006 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homersimpson
Great an other game on OLN. I think that I would rather watch Oprah.

OLN>>>>>>>>>Oprah>>>>>>>>>A Vasectomy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Ducks announcers

McDonald19 01-19-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
OLN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oprah>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>A a vasectomy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >The Ducks announcers

You guys get to listen to Brian Hayward on Saturday as he is the color commentator for the Sharks/Kings game on NBC. enjoy.

kingsfan25 01-19-2006 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDonald19
You guys get to listen to Brian Hayward on Saturday as he is the color commentator for the Sharks/Kings game on NBC. enjoy.

It's nice that you don;t try to defend him and recognize your commentator as the weapon he is.

Old Hickory 01-19-2006 03:58 PM

Quote:

I guess you know this and are posting this here because you are own of his groupies?

McDonald19 01-19-2006 03:59 PM

Quote:

I guess you know this and are posting this here because you are own of his groupies?

nope just thought it was funny. I glanced at the NBC schedule for this weekend and it listed the commentators.

dbbourn 01-19-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Great! Can't wait to see how NorDstrom does that game. Somebody remind me, how many times have we played the Ducks?

Live in the Now 01-19-2006 04:08 PM

Go

Heyward is a much better announcer when not doing Ducks games, but seeing as it's a Kings game, I don't know what to expect.
________
no2 vaporizer

Old Hickory 01-19-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbbourn
Great! Can't wait to see how NorDstrom does that game. Somebody remind me, how many times have we played the Ducks?

This year or since their inception?

dbbourn 01-19-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaceoffsRLikeWins4Us

I was in the same situation earlier in the season, but Cablevision gave us OLN as part of the package. Thankfully it didn't affect any Kings games early in the season. Maybe you are better off not watching anyway. You can do as somebody suggested in another thread... drink instead.

dbbourn 01-19-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

This year or since their inception?

Since Hayward has been there...

or is it Ahlers who messes everybody's name up?

Old Hickory 01-19-2006 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbbourn
Since Hayward has been there...

or is it Ahlers who messes everybody's name up?

They both suck

I think Hayward has been their color guy since Day 1

That's some pretty serious math considering expansion, adding a division, changes in out of conference and out of division scheduling, changes of carbohydrates in twinkies and changes in the earth's rotation on the second Tuesday in March. So I am going to go with a lot.

dbbourn 01-19-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

They both suck

I think Hayward has been their color guy since Day 1

That's some pretty serious math considering expansion, adding a division, changes in out of conference and out of division scheduling, changes of carbohydrates in twinkies and changes in the earth's rotation on the second Tuesday in March. So I am going to go with a lot.

A lot? as in enough time to get names correct? He still has plenty of games this season to perfect his ignorance.