HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=21404)

RAmbo 10-20-2003 05:18 PM

Proposal

I think koivu will be traded for gaborik because koivu was rdy to play and gaborik want to play but is not signed
So it's will be

Min:koivu and?????
Mtl:Gaborik

Koivu will play with his brother next year
What do you think?

#37-#93-#27* 10-20-2003 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAmbo
I think koivu will be traded for gaborik because koivu was rdy to play and gaborik want to play but is not signed
So it's will be

What do you think?

hmm interesting, Komisarek?

Goalie27* 10-20-2003 05:49 PM

Are you serious? Koivu is worth nothing close to Gaborik.

Jeffrey 10-20-2003 05:50 PM

stop putting koivu in any proposal ! :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant:

TwineSniper 10-20-2003 05:50 PM

Quote:

So it's will be

What do you think?

Any proposal involving Gaborik is gonna get hammered with Hate-posts...and since it's a Hab proposal, heads up on this one...

And you THINK Koivu is gonna get traded...I know whose door I WON'T be knockin on for hcokey knowledge...lol (no offence)

--The Franchise

Kritty 10-20-2003 05:51 PM

Quote:

So it's will be

What do you think?

Geez, great reasoning for the trade. Koivu is ready to play and Gaborik wants to play but isn't signed so this deal goes down. Sorry man, but you're gonna get killed on this one.

PhoPhan 10-20-2003 05:52 PM

Hmm, before this thread gets ugly, I'll say Gaborik will not be traded until his contract demands cannot be met and he demands a trade. At that point, he won't be traded for something quirky like the brother of a Wild prospect.

The Hamburglar 10-20-2003 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryoptix
stop putting koivu in any proposal ! :mad: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Agreed. Montreal would not trade Koivu ever unless some weird circumstances occur. I know proposals are allowed on this board but c'mon...Koivu is Montreal's heart and soul, their captain and the strongest reason: the fans love him to death because of all that Koivu went through to be back with the Habs. IMO, Koivu is a Hab for life.

Fists of Fuhry 10-20-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoPhan
Hmm, before this thread gets ugly, I'll say Gaborik will not be traded until his contract demands cannot be met and he demands a trade. At that point, he won't be traded for something quirky like the brother of a Wild prospect.

Ugly proposal - ugly thread.. go figure :rolleyes:

Peter Sidorkiewicz 10-20-2003 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoPhan

I agree with your comment, however if Gaborik does demand a trade and Montreal offered Koivu and Komisarek for Gaborik, the wild would and should seroiusly consider it.

andora 10-20-2003 09:58 PM

they could do better imo then those two

SuburbanRhythm 10-21-2003 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andora's box
they could do better imo then those two

Agree. The '+' of Koivu + better be Markov and Ryder/Higgins.

habfan4 10-21-2003 04:38 AM

Anyone else have the feeling that RAmbo, ReaL madRid & RaTcine are the same guy?

donelikedinner 10-21-2003 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSG
Agreed. Montreal would not trade Koivu ever unless some weird circumstances occur. I know proposals are allowed on this board but c'mon...Koivu is Montreal's heart and soul, their captain and the strongest reason: the fans love him to death because of all that Koivu went through to be back with the Habs. IMO, Koivu is a Hab for life.

hab for life? i guess that means he'll be playing in philly with recchi, desjardins, etc. real soon. :joker:

Jeffrey 10-21-2003 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donelikedinner
hab for life? i guess that means he'll be playing in philly with recchi, desjardins, etc. real soon. :joker:

recchi was a salary dump! we were not ready to sign him...
desjardins was a big mistake..

Wingboy2999 10-21-2003 11:54 AM

Gotta love the logic behind this one. Habs fans, you better hope he isn't one of you guys.