HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   I just have to say! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=217150)

devilinto 01-30-2006 01:12 PM

I just have to say!

With all these trade rumours going on i just have to say that alot of you guys are idiots.

I just read the Pronger almost came to LA post and someone said they would have given up FROLOV. Come on. The Damn prospects u guys are waiting for will more than likely never do anything more than play in the AHL

And the funny thing is you think teams around the NHL are going to trade top line players for our "TOP PROSPECTS"

Here are some questions.
Who would u have given up for weight???
Dempsey and and 5th rounder. or maybe the 5ht rounder is to high

How about Brad Richards?? Maybe Guilano that stud and a 4th rounder. That is funny stuff.

How about for Kaberle or McCabe. Maybe Joe Corvo and Parros. Sounds like a fair deal!

U guys have to wake up and smell the coffee. We need some talent to help this team out. But we are gonna have to give something up in return!

Reaper45 01-30-2006 01:18 PM

Doug Weight just went for two 4th line scrubs, a 1st rounder and 2 4th's. That'd be like Trading Giuliano and Parros, a 1st and 2 4th's for him.

kingsfan25 01-30-2006 01:18 PM

Good post. It's gonna be a long season if we all get bent out of shape over every trade.

However, it's hard to see other teams adding impact players with the Kings not making a now overdue upgrade. If DT is to make a trade for a real impact player we'll all shut up. But there really is no exuse any more. Last season it was, we're waiting for the salary cap and now that has evolved into, we don't want to add more payroll and risk not turning a minimal profit.

KingsCourt 01-30-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
Doug Weight just went for two 4th line scrubs, a 1st rounder and 2 4th's. That'd be like Trading Giuliano and Parros, a 1st and 2 4th's for him.

Exactly... :clap:

KingsCourt 01-30-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGSFANINTO
With all these trade rumours going on i just have to say that alot of you guys are idiots.

I just read the Pronger almost came to LA post and someone said they would have given up FROLOV. Come on. The Damn prospects u guys are waiting for will more than likely never do anything more than play in the AHL

And the funny thing is you think teams around the NHL are going to trade top line players for our "TOP PROSPECTS"

Here are some questions.
Who would u have given up for weight???
Dempsey and and 5th rounder. or maybe the 5ht rounder is to high

How about Brad Richards?? Maybe Guilano that stud and a 4th rounder. That is funny stuff.

How about for Kaberle or McCabe. Maybe Joe Corvo and Parros. Sounds like a fair deal!

U guys have to wake up and smell the coffee. We need some talent to help this team out. But we are gonna have to give something up in return!

I totally agree...but I must say the LA board is probably the most insightful. Take a look at the other team boards there good for a good laugh.

Face Wash 01-30-2006 02:49 PM

We don't need Weight (or his salary), so why would we trade even the proverbial bag of pucks for him? :dunno:

devilinto 01-30-2006 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
We don't need Weight (or his salary), so why would we trade even the proverbial bag of pucks for him? :dunno:

I would have liked Weight. Then at the End of the year we could get rid of JR.

BRAD RICHARDS WOULD BE SWEET!!

Captain Ron 01-30-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

I would have liked Weight. Then at the End of the year we could get rid of JR.

BRAD RICHARDS WOULD BE SWEET!!

Not 4 1st round draft picks sweet though.:amazed:

riznat 01-30-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45

hahah burn.

Venom_17 01-30-2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Idiots? Maybe you should learn to type a proper sentence before you start making negative statements about other people's intelligence.