HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nedved does have 5 pts in 6 games, you have to hand it to Clarke (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=218724)

Nuclear 02-03-2006 02:50 PM

Nedved does have 5 pts in 6 games, you have to hand it to Clarke

Even though we're still in a slump, he's been producing

pelts35.com 02-03-2006 02:55 PM

He also takes a bunch of very lazy penalties as well.

Vikke 02-03-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelts35.com
He also takes a bunch of very lazy penalties as well.

Those will disappear. :)

Ex Storm 02-03-2006 04:39 PM

He IS producing more than just about anyone else. The penalties he gets called for are very weak, from what I've seen. I know it looks bad on him but I don't blame him for the penalties. He's definitely an improvement in the offensive department over some of the other plugs that routinely get big minutes for this team.

Dr Love 02-03-2006 04:43 PM

He's been alright... not real good, but not bad either, so no complaints from me. Seidenberg wasn't doing anything, and in exchange we got a player that is doing something. That's a good result from a garbage for garbage trade. He had a real nice pass to Gagne on Simon's goal last night. And you gotta give him some props for playing hurt, when he came here was dogging it in Phoenix, so that's an improvement in attitude it seems.

goodrev 02-03-2006 11:09 PM

he is not a dominating player on the ice, and his setups arent awe inspiring besides the gagne set up last game but he gets the job done, do i expect his production to slow down? yea, but i think he was a good pick up if he plays the way he is now. he has taken a lot of bad penalties but that usually happens when players are getting used to hitch's system, he will stop. the only complaint i have is that he is a player that while on the ice is virtually invisible, even when he has the puck sometimes i dont even realize he is out there lol

BloodOnTheIce 02-03-2006 11:48 PM

the one area I really like Nedved is the PP

He seems confident to run the PP and isn't afreid to shoot the puck.

panayiotis 02-04-2006 10:30 AM

sad

Nedved is is stiff..Crazy Hitch is giving him all these minutes..Cater and Richards should be getting time with Gags..

MojoJojo 02-04-2006 12:14 PM

Despite the five points in six games I'm still not terribly happy with him. Not that I miss Seidenberg overly much, but Nedved is about what I thought he would be: A skilled but somewhat soft and lazy player. Mark my words, the guy will go stone cold before the seasons is over and people will be calling for his head.

Sum1winachampionship 02-04-2006 12:59 PM

Definitely lazy, he seems good for at least one bad penalty per game. But i like him on the pp

kurt 02-06-2006 10:56 AM

Injury

Did he get injured? How badly?

Lupul* 02-06-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurt
Did he get injured? How badly?

Right groin strain, day-to-day I guess.