HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rangers on the USA Olympic Team 2010 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=223824)

Balej20* 02-20-2006 09:03 PM

Rangers on the USA Olympic Team 2010
 
Considering how putrid this current US team is, USA Hockey will have to make big changes come 2010. What guys from our current system of prospects have a legit chance of making the 2010 team assuming pros will still be allowed in.

Al Montoya
Hugh Jessiman
Brandon Dubinsky
Michael Sauer
Thomas Pock (Did he become a US citizen)?
Bryce Lampman
Ryan Callahan
Lee Falardeau
Dwight Helminen
Ryan Hollweg

These guys are a few off the top of my head who are American in our system.

And for the hell of it, lets try to project the future Team USA roster for 2010.

romba 02-20-2006 09:12 PM

You forgot our future draft picks of either Phil Kessel or Peter Mueller. Shame on you.

Skroob* 02-20-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romba
You forgot our future draft picks of either Phil Kessel or Peter Mueller. Shame on you.


there must be a glitch in the boards. this post should be dated 09-20-2005 or so. ;)

Skroob* 02-20-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20
Considering how putrid this current US team is, USA Hockey will have to make big changes come 2010. What guys from our current system of prospects have a legit chance of making the 2010 team assuming pros will still be allowed in.

Al Montoya
Hugh Jessiman
Brandon Dubinsky
Michael Sauer
Thomas Pock (Did he become a US citizen)?
Bryce Lampman
Ryan Callahan
Lee Falardeau
Dwight Helminen
Ryan Hollweg

These guys are a few off the top of my head who are American in our system.

And for the hell of it, lets try to project the future Team USA roster for 2010.

i would say Al, and maybe Sauer. Jessiman if he can be half as good as a prime KT.

Also you left Orts off your list ;)

Balej20* 02-20-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skroob
i would say Al, and maybe Sauer. Jessiman if he can be half as good as a prime KT.

Also you left Orts off your list ;)

I figured if Orts didn't make it this year as a 27/28 year old, he has no chance in 4 years.

BDubinskyNYR17* 02-20-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20
I figured if Orts didn't make it this year as a 27/28 year old, he has no chance in 4 years.


joey crabb

bcrt2000 02-21-2006 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20
What guys from our current system of prospects have a legit chance of making the 2010 team assuming pros will still be allowed in.

The NHL has an agreement with the NHLPA in the CBA that they will go to the Olympics in 2010, so they will definately be going, the issue that has been raised is whether or not they will keep going after 2010, or will they drop the world cup of hockey instead.

RGY 02-21-2006 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20
Considering how putrid this current US team is, USA Hockey will have to make big changes come 2010. What guys from our current system of prospects have a legit chance of making the 2010 team assuming pros will still be allowed in.

Al Montoya
Hugh Jessiman
Brandon Dubinsky
Michael Sauer
Thomas Pock (Did he become a US citizen)?
Bryce Lampman
Ryan Callahan
Lee Falardeau
Dwight Helminen
Ryan Hollweg

These guys are a few off the top of my head who are American in our system.

And for the hell of it, lets try to project the future Team USA roster for 2010.

I'd say Montoya, Dubinsky, Callahan, Ortmeyer, and possibly Sauer and Jessiman.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.