HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Question for Gee Wally. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=22562)

pblc 10-24-2003 04:21 PM

Question for Gee Wally.

Hey Wally......you seem to be pretty much in the loop here so I'll direct this question to you........hope you don't mind. I have noticed a few (for lack of a better word) "celebrity" posters i.e. Hub Of Hockey (KPD).....Dale Arnold..............Bob McKenzie. Are there any more here in our midst. Please bear in mind that I'm definitely NOT looking for you to expose any "celebrity" posters who may be posting under an alias as they have every right to privacy.

I am only interested in those who either a)Post under their own name, or b) Don't mind that we know who they are. I am just wondering if there are any other "famous" posters out there.

HockeyGoddess 10-25-2003 03:15 AM

I'm not Wally, but if you go to the Press Box, and look in the sign in thread, Buffaloed made mention of the media folks who are current posters on our boards. Kirk Luedeke, KPD, Dale Arnold, and Bob McKenzie are among the most active media folks that I'm aware of. Invitations have been made to quite a few others (Mike Loftus, Ted Montgomery). If anyone has Russ Conway's email address, please PM me and I'll send him an invite as well.

pblc 10-25-2003 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyGoddess
I'm not Wally, but if you go to the Press Box, and look in the sign in thread, Buffaloed made mention of the media folks who are current posters on our boards. Kirk Luedeke, KPD, Dale Arnold, and Bob McKenzie are among the most active media folks that I'm aware of. Invitations have been made to quite a few others (Mike Loftus, Ted Montgomery). If anyone has Russ Conway's email address, please PM me and I'll send him an invite as well.

Thanks HG.......... :)

misterjaggers 10-25-2003 04:17 AM

Quote:

If anyone has Russ Conway's email address, please PM me and I'll send him an invite as well.

H.G., have you tried this address?
RConway@EagleTribune.com

HockeyGoddess 10-25-2003 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterjaggers
H.G., have you tried this address?
RConway@EagleTribune.com

No, I hadn't tried that... I will, though. Thanks muchly!

wensink 10-25-2003 05:28 AM

Quote:

Russ is THE man!!!

I'd love to see him join.

Gee Wally 10-25-2003 06:13 AM

Thanks HG !!!

sorry for being tardy today gang...The Bride's working and I got Daddy duty.
:p

As Kristy said the are others that have made themselves known. Many ,many more are being invited to take part.
I've been told *some* will be in read only mode for awhile to determine how lunatic this HF "lunatic fringe" really is.

" The Press Box " is only in it's infancy. Hopefully it will grow and expand as all of HF has over the years.

I also want to once again thank Kirk ( a Board Founding Father ) as well as KPD and Dale for sharing the info they have with us.

And once again a shameless plug for New England Hockey Journal...if you don't subscribe , you are missing out on a lot .