HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tucker (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=225953)

Radek27 02-28-2006 09:58 PM

Tucker

I am not one for making trades up in my head, but I want Darcy Tucker so bad on this team. He can play 2nd line and PP and be a flat out pest when he is on his game. Yeah I know we have Nemo, but he doesn't have nearly the offense that Tucker has.

Would this be enough to do it?

To Toronto: Dawes + Pock or Baranka

To Rangers: Tucker

Scoogs 02-28-2006 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radek27
I am not one for making trades up in my head, but I want Darcy Tucker so bad on this team. He can play 2nd line and PP and be a flat out pest when he is on his game. Yeah I know we have Nemo, but he doesn't have nearly the offense that Tucker has.

Hah. From my POV, no thanks. But I'm not the GM. Our GM is a retard.. So this could happen.

Darcy is a guy everyone hates, except the fans of the team he plays on. He plays with his heart on his sleeve and can produce when called upon.

BuRe#9 02-28-2006 10:06 PM

i think tucker might be a good fit for the rangers cause he brings grit and offence. however the two players you are going to give up are amazing young talents and the rangers are "rebuilding" so ill have to pass on this one.

Large_Farva* 02-28-2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radek27

PASS!

Too much for a rental.

BDubinskyNYR17* 02-28-2006 10:19 PM

How about this?

Tucker, Mezei and first (fla)to Rangers
Loungo, Pock and Lukas Krajicek to Leafs
Belfour, Montoya and first (leafs) to Panthers

NYR fan 2 02-28-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
How about this?

ok so lets give up Montoya and Pock for Tucker, Mezei, and a first? NO! The only reason I would trade Montoya is for a top-5 pick in the upcoming draft, which I might still not even do. NO MORE MONTOYA TRADES!

SML 02-28-2006 11:21 PM

I brought this up on the Leafs board before the olympics and was chased off the board. They pretty much acknowledge Tucker as the heart of the Leafs, and are not interested in moving him unless the return was a severe overpayment, and i doubt any of us want to be on the other end of that.

TheRedressor 02-28-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
How about this?

I like the part of giving up Al Montoya for a high 1st rounder however no to the Tucker and Mezei for Pock.

BDubinskyNYR17* 03-01-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChief
I like the part of giving up Al Montoya for a high 1st rounder however no to the Tucker and Mezei for Pock.

Pock is gonna be that good I guess. We got better dman ahead of him. Pock is 24. If he did not learn to play defense by now well then most likely it wont improve that much. If we can get Tucker for Pock we should do it. Tucker can help this team.

SML 03-01-2006 12:41 AM

Thats the point. We can't.

TheRedressor 03-01-2006 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SML
Thats the point. We can't.

Exactly

shoothepuck 03-01-2006 06:55 AM

Toronto will want way to much. They will never give up Tucker for Pock, retarded GM or not.

NYR469 03-01-2006 07:54 AM

tucker would be a nice addition, but i'm not giving up any valuable prospects for him...i'd be willing to move dawes & baranka in the right deal, but if i'm giving them up i want it to be in a package for someone better than tucker.