HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Kuba (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=227328)

FlyerFire 03-05-2006 12:10 PM

Kuba

whats fair value for him?

firstroundbust 03-05-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebellionhellion2002
whats fair value for him?

what team is asking?

If its philly then...

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...36#post4777936

Surly Furious 03-05-2006 07:00 PM

Fair value would mean someone who can replace his team leading minutes per game, i.e. he probably means more to the Wild than most teams would be willing to give up.

TeamSeals 03-05-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bookman
Fair value would mean someone who can replace his team leading minutes per game, i.e. he probably means more to the Wild than most teams would be willing to give up.

Mitchell can replace him as minutes leader, we just need some good talent coming back, Umberger would be nice but I doubt we would get him for just Kuba

Wild Bill 03-05-2006 10:46 PM

If DR is unable to sign him and they have to trade him, I hope he can at least get a player (not pick) and more preferably a defenseman.

Surly Furious 03-06-2006 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamSeals
Mitchell can replace him as minutes leader, we just need some good talent coming back, Umberger would be nice but I doubt we would get him for just Kuba

It takes 2 to make a top pair. You wanna see Zyuzin out there for 24 minutes a game?

TeamSeals 03-06-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

It takes 2 to make a top pair. You wanna see Zyuzin out there for 24 minutes a game?

Hell no on Zyuzin, but Burns I have no problem with

vitogor 03-06-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

I kinda wanted to see Kuba gone, but this comment changed my mind :D

ceber 03-06-2006 11:47 AM

I'm hoping for a top pair dman in the offseason. I'm a Kuba fan, but if he pulls in good return I could see him gone. I think our race is done, and we could get by with our current guys for the rest of the season if we trade one away. Also could give an Aero a little reward if we wanted to.

TeamSeals 03-06-2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceber
I'm hoping for a top pair dman in the offseason. I'm a Kuba fan, but if he pulls in good return I could see him gone. I think our race is done, and we could get by with our current guys for the rest of the season if we trade one away. Also could give an Aero a little reward if we wanted to.

do any of the D man in Houston deserve a call up? I thought it was all our forwards, Westrum, O'Sullivan, Voloshenko...

ceber 03-06-2006 12:14 PM

I wouldn't want to mess with their playoff run, and I keep forgetting about the new CBA. Maybe it doesn't make sense to pull a guy up on D. Could always pull up Ferguson for a last taste.

Wild Bill 03-06-2006 05:21 PM

I think the absence of compensitory picks for losing UFA's in this CBA is gonna affect the Kuba situation even more. Unless you can re-sign him, you better trade him...

thestonedkoala 03-06-2006 10:52 PM

Eric Reitz...He deserves a callup

Surly Furious 03-07-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velvet E. Sax
I think the absence of compensitory picks for losing UFA's in this CBA is gonna affect the Kuba situation even more. Unless you can re-sign him, you better trade him...

I'd rather take my chances on resigning him as opposed to taking a middling prospect or draft choice that will likely never amount to anything, just so I could say we got something for him.

It would have to be a pretty good offer.

Now Zyuzin on the other hand ....

TeamSeals 03-07-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

I'd rather take my chances on resigning him as opposed to taking a middling prospect or draft choice that will likely never amount to anything, just so I could say we got something for him.

It would have to be a pretty good offer.

Now Zyuzin on the other hand ....

Zyuzin for a bag of used pucks?

Surly Furious 03-07-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamSeals
Zyuzin for a bag of used pucks?

Throw in a couple of sticks and you got a deal :D

TeamSeals 03-07-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Throw in a couple of sticks and you got a deal :D

alright, but they wont be Synergies ;)

firstroundbust 03-07-2006 03:23 PM

hey, if bombadir got a 4th rounder, and Brad Brown got a 5th rounder...we can get a decent pick for zyuzin

or another reclamation project

TeamSeals 03-07-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceUNO
hey, if bombadir got a 4th rounder, and Brad Brown got a 5th rounder...we can get a decent pick for zyuzin

or another reclamation project

while you make a good point I think players value has changed in the new NHL, not saying I have any clue what his value is because of the difference, but I am saying it could be very different than it would have been in the Old NHL