HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Am i a traitor (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=227661)

ShawnTHW 03-06-2006 11:03 AM

Am i a traitor

Now before you jump to conclusions, I am still going to be one of the biggest Flyer fans in this city and this country for that matter. They have been off to not such a great start after the Olympics. I get this feeling that they can make the playoffs but i know they aren't going to win. This happens every year and it gets me very pissed off. It is like all philly team. CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS. I have had to live through this since i was 7 years oldl and I am sick of it. I still want them to win badly, but unless we hae great backups that can produce when our stars are injured, we aren't going anywhere. if this keeps up we might end up playign one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference in the playoffs. But maybe there will be a couple signs, for example, I wish Erik Cole the best of luck with his injury and i hope he comes back, but that is a huge blow to the Hurricanes. Now all we need is for Jagr to go down with a season ending injury. please let there be a higher being and plague the Rangers. :bow: :bow: I'm still a little bit tense after these three losses but there has to be some hope. Gagne should be back soon but we need a good backup winger to replace Brashear. I dont want to be looked at as a traitor but you cant help but think this if you are a Flyers fan. I look at the glass as half empty. But meanwhile we need a big win against the Canadiens and i guess we can get off to a good foot after that. GO FLYERS

JXC 03-06-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoppaMan21
Now before you jump to conclusions, I am still going to be one of the biggest Flyer fans in this city and this country for that matter. They have been off to not such a great start after the Olympics. I get this feeling that they can make the playoffs but i know they aren't going to win. This happens every year and it gets me very pissed off. It is like all philly team. CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS. I am sick of it. I still want them to win badly, but unless we hae great backups that can produce when our stars are injured, we aren't going anywhere. if this keeps up we might end up playign one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference in the playoffs. But maybe there will be a couple signs, for example, I wish Erik Cole the best of luck with his injury and i hope he comes back, but that is a huge blow to the Hurricanes. Now all we need is for Jagr to go down with a season ending injury. please let there be a higher being and plague the Rangers. :bow: :bow: I'm still a little bit tense after these three losses but there has to be some hope. Gagne should be back soon but we need a good backup winger to replace Brashear. I dont want to be looked at as a traitor but you cant help but think this if you are a Flyers fan. I look at the glass as half empty. But meanwhile we need a big win against the Canadiens and i guess we can get off to a good foot after that. GO FLYERS

you're no traitor

just endlessly waiting and perpetually frustrated

like the rest of us

capn89* 03-06-2006 12:58 PM

A traitor would be someone who supports another team because their favorite team isn't doing so well.

I'd consider you a good fan because you don't look at everything through rose colored glasses. I think it makes a person a better fan to be able to openly criticize their team because that shows an actual care for how they do. I'm not a big fan of those who are in the "everything they do is right" mentality.